Police Resigning in Large Numbers

Easily predicted.

And this is a bad thing, why? Frankly, we might be better off starting with new cops who are trained the right way to start with, rather than the same old guys passing down their bad habits.

The scariest thing about the George Floyd death. Chavin had 18 previous incidents of violating civil rights, and they had HIM out training new rookies.

Easily predicted.

And this is a bad thing, why? Frankly, we might be better off starting with new cops who are trained the right way to start with, rather than the same old guys passing down their bad habits.

The scariest thing about the George Floyd death. Chavin had 18 previous incidents of violating civil rights, and they had HIM out training new rookies.

Great post Joe...now when have I ever stated that about one of your posts?

My only quibble is your use of the word might. My thinking is we WILL be better off starting with new cops.

Easily predicted.

My only quibble is your use of the word might. My thinking is we WILL be better off starting with new cops.

You aren't going to get new cops. If cops are resigning for being treated like shit what makes you think people will want to become cops?

Thats not true

chavin had 18 unproven complaints filed by dirtbags he arrested

if you put the foxes in charge of the henhouse, no one ever says anything about the missing chickens.
the incident in minnapolis is indefensible

the cops had most of floyd in the patrol car with hand cuffs on

so I cant see a reason for taking him out and putting him on the ground

but dont forget that minneapolis is a failed democrat police force, in a failed democrat city, in a failed democrat state

if they want to replace cops with social workers in the ghetto then liberals deserve all the credit and all the blame for what happens next

Good. Hopefully the bad apples are leaving of their own accord.
When people start leaving it is usually the good ones that leave, and then you stupid fucks will only have the few bad cops left. But that is typical of liberal thinking, to never wonder what could happen in the future just riot and burn for the today....Actions have consequences, and i pray every day that Karma hits you upside the head.

Easily predicted.

You aren't going to get new cops. If cops are resigning for being treated like shit what makes you think people will want to become cops?

How are they being treated like shit? Do you mean cops facing murder charges for murdering an unarmed man, is being treated like shit?

Easily predicted.

How are they being treated like shit? Do you mean cops facing murder charges for murdering an unarmed man, is being treated like shit?

ACAB Do you know what that rant is? All Cops Are Bastards.

That's the leading chant out there from you libtardos. I don't blame the cops for saying fuck it. You'd shit your pants if something happened and you can't call a cop.

Easily predicted.

ACAB Do you know what that rant is? All Cops Are Bastards.

That's the leading chant out there from you libtardos. I don't blame the cops for saying fuck it. You'd shit your pants if something happened and you can't call a cop.

Here is your problem. You ignore the idea that there are bad cops and they remain on the force & protected by the force. Like those cops who watched & did nothing when Floyd was being killed. If you think only liberals are protesting you are dumber than you look.

Good. Hopefully the bad apples are leaving of their own accord.
When people start leaving it is usually the good ones that leave, and then you stupid fucks will only have the few bad cops left. But that is typical of liberal thinking, to never wonder what could happen in the future just riot and burn for the today....Actions have consequences, and i pray every day that Karma hits you upside the head.

I am still trying to understand what drives ANTIFA wackos to be what they are

something went very wrong in their lives

Forum List

Back