Police Resigning in Large Numbers

They know how to be left alone when doing nothing wrong.
burning buildings down is nothing wrong? holy batman farts.

Dumping tea into the ocean was "wrong" also.
yep, started a war. it was wrong, right? nice to see you got the talking points though. One can always expect the Media biased talking points as yours. It was also against over taxation. Not anything more, not anything more.

It was over taxation but the founders understood that the people needed to have their right to protest protected. If the British would have won there would have been many punished over their protests.

The right to protest isn't confined to taxation.

Fuck you ....
Protest for Floyd's 3 abandoned children.....for the victims of his criminal career..... they are the people who deserve a kneeling ceremony you sanctimonious pussy.....

Jo

Easily predicted.

And this is a bad thing, why? Frankly, we might be better off starting with new cops who are trained the right way to start with, rather than the same old guys passing down their bad habits.

The scariest thing about the George Floyd death. Chavin had 18 previous incidents of violating civil rights, and they had HIM out training new rookies.

Yeah you're tune will change as soon as you are the victim that can't find a cop.....you guys are all alike.
You're idea of a retrsined officer is one who waits till the victims are dead.
Nobody wants to be arrested....rapists, murderers, thieves, pedophiles.....they will all March in protest.

Jo

Chavin had 18 previous incidents of violating civil rights
Thats not true

chavin had 18 unproven complaints filed by dirtbags he arrested
How can they be proven when the departments ignore them?

Nothing is being ignored....the outcry from the criminals will never stop...
They want to victimize and prey without inteference and you will give that to them you idiot.
Jo

You fell for a loaded question
Haha...you're kind of retarded, aren't ya? You ask me a loaded question...i mock it and you for the little baby your are...and then you tell yourself i fell for a loaded question? Haha, we got us a fatass basement dweller here...

Forum List

Back