Police Pushback: Police Refuse To Provide Security At Dolphins Game As Players Take a Knee

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Police pushed back against Miami Dolphins protests – here’s what they did

"Police officers in the Miami area showed their disdain for the protests some Miami Dolphins players engaged in by refusing to provide security for their game Sunday against the New York Jets."

:clap:

"According to the Miami Herald, one third fewer of the normally scheduled police officers volunteered for the security detail at the Hard Rock Stadium.

Usually 400 off-duty officers show up to help keep order at the games, but only 175 had volunteered as of Thursday before the game, and more would have to be forced into working. Only 270 would be expected at the game.

“This whole movement started against police officers,” said Dade County Police Benevolent Association President John Rivera. “And now it’s morphed into disrespecting the flag and the country.”

Then shouldn't they be treated the same way you want the NFL players to be treated?
The police did not disrespect the flag.

They were OFF-DUTY police officers who decided NOT to donate their spare time protecting a bunch of millionaires who protect those among their ranks who beat up women but who disrespect police officers doing their duty and disrespect the flag ...

...unlike the millionaires disrespecting the national anthem while ON DUTY at their work place.

Sure, Queasy, fuck that first amendment....long live the 2nd one, correct?

Then shouldn't they be treated the same way you want the NFL players to be treated?

They were OFF-DUTY police officers who decided NOT to donate their spare time protecting a bunch of millionaires who protect those among their ranks who beat up women but who disrespect police officers doing their duty and disrespect the flag ...

...unlike the millionaires disrespecting the national anthem while ON DUTY at their work place.
So. they forego a paycheck because of their beliefs. Ok. So what?

"Police officers in the Miami area showed their disdain for the protests some Miami Dolphins players engaged in by refusing to provide security for their game Sunday against the New York Jets."

"According to the Miami Herald, one third fewer of the normally scheduled police officers volunteered for the security detail at the Hard Rock Stadium.

Usually 400 off-duty officers show up to help keep order at the games, but only 175 had volunteered as of Thursday before the game, and more would have to be forced into working. Only 270 would be expected at the game.

“This whole movement started against police officers,” said Dade County Police Benevolent Association President John Rivera. “And now it’s morphed into disrespecting the flag and the country.”

That is the problem with police. You don't have to be educated to get the job. The protests haven't morphed into anything. The white public has decided to listen to Donald Trump lie.

If I owned the Dolphins I'd move my team.

What does the first amendment have to do with this?
The police didn't arrest any players for taking a knee.

RESPECT for the right to peacefully protest....Does THAT ring any bells?

What are you babbling about Troll?

I never said the players don't have the Constitutional right to protest, F*tard.

I am just pointing out how these millionaires who protect those among their ranks who beat up women have taken a knee to disrespect the very men and women aro8nd them who have provided for their protection....and many of those who have protected them just gave them the finger by refusing to do so anymore on their spare time. That is exercising THEIR rights. So go spend your Russian Rubles elsewhere. No discord to sow here, comrade.

I never said the players don't have the Constitutional right to protest, F*tard.

I am just pointing out how these millionaires who protect those among their ranks who beat up women have taken a knee to disrespect the very men and women aro8nd them who have provided for their protection....and many of those who have protected them just gave them the finger by refusing to do so anymore on their spare time. That is exercising THEIR rights. So go spend your Russian Rubles elsewhere. No discord to sow here, comrade.
So surprising that police would have a problem with people protesting police mis-use of authority.

That is the problem with police. You don't have to be educated to get the job. The protests haven't morphed into anything. The white public has decided to listen to Donald Trump lie.
So now because the police do not agree with your liberal ideology and exercise their right of free speech by not choosing to work off-duty to protect the players who are protesting them, you call them 'stupid'.

Liberals are so intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them and / or who doesn't coddle their pathetic rants / tantrums.

Thanks for the demonstration, snowflake.

What does the first amendment have to do with this?
The police didn't arrest any players for taking a knee.
You are correct. They just chose (their right) to not take an extra job for whatever reason they have for not being happy over protests against police brutality.

My comment regards the acuity of these mercenary "police officers"......They have the right to not work because they're ignorant about the fact that EVERYONE has the right to protest.

Do you "think" that others will work in their stead? Yes or No?

If I owned the Dolphins I'd move my team.

If you owned the Dolphins, most would quit

So surprising that police would have a problem with people protesting police mis-use of authority.
So surprising that millionaires who tolerate fellow players beating the crap out of women and who join a thug who donated to a charity honoring a cop killer would take a knee during the national anthem - disrespecting the entire country / verts / etc,, - to oppose individual cases of un-necessary violence.

And so surprising snowflakes defend the disrespecting of the national anthem / country by hypocrites...

My comment regards the acuity of these mercenary "police officers"......They have the right to not work because they're ignorant about the fact that EVERYONE has the right to protest.

Yet the police protesting the actions of the players upsets you.

So. they forego a paycheck because of their beliefs. Ok. So what?
Do you understand what volunteer means?

"......They have the right to not work because they're ignorant about the fact that EVERYONE has the right to protest.
They're not ignorant of the fact, they merely decided not to support said protest in their off hours

They know everyone has the right to protest, and they know they do not have to support those protests, especially when rich, hypocritical ignorant players are spitting in THEIR faces when they choose - VOLUNTEER - to work on their days off to protect THEM.

They know everyone has the right to protest, which is why THEY protested...and you, ya dumbass, call them 'stupid' for exercising THEIR right. Again, Liberals are extremely intolerant when people exercise their rights in opposing Liberal ideology.

Thanks again for that demonstration.

Forum List

Back