Police officers injured by liberal protesters at inaugural

Trump's Amerika

No pal, this is the America your side resides in. You guys are the fucks that always get in the streets and get violent.
Own it mother fucker.
You want to support Trump's agenda without facing any consequences. Not going to happen.

There it is folks, total admission.
Admission? Was
Trump's Amerika

No pal, this is the America your side resides in. You guys are the fucks that always get in the streets and get violent.
Own it mother fucker.
You want to support Trump's agenda without facing any consequences. Not going to happen.

You needed an admission? It's common sense buddy. You can't declare that you're going to fuck entire swaths of the U.S. population and expect them to pat you on the back.
He's not going to fuck them. He's going to STOP them from fucking us.
If you see someone
God I hate the left.

Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump inauguration protests

Washington (CNN)Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested after they smashed windows, damaged cars and threw rocks at police near Donald Trump's inauguration ceremony on Friday in Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital for undetermined injuries after run-ins with protesters, DC Fire Spokesman Vito Maggiolo told CNN.
Acting DC Police Chief Peter Newsham said all of the injuries to police officers are considered minor and non-life threatening but three of those officers were injured in the head.
After the swearing-in ceremony, demonstrators near 12th and K streets threw rocks and bottles at police, who were clad in riot gear and attempting to disperse the crowd. A large number of police were on scene and used smoke and flash-bang devices to try to scatter the protesters.

Inauguration protests: Police injured, more than 200 arrested - CNNPolitics.com

So, all the left is bad because some on the left are violent?

My comments already have two Winners, don't worry there will be more, more people agree with what I just commented there than you like to think, because it's just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary for you to cope with that more people agree with those sentiments that you like to think.

I repeat, a society needs order and discipline, you cannot have this sort of rabble burning things down, destroying property, throwing missiles at the police, threatening to destroy things because something hasn't turned out the way they wanted it to.

You must crack the whip and go nuclear on them, bring them under the boot, off the street, remove them from the society they obviously despise, return to order and discipline and then society can continue as normal.

You want to side with filthy Anarchists and Communists, then that's your choice.
anigif_original-grid-image-25869-1420059175-13.gif

Deport these rent-a-terrorists for hire, along with their paymasters. Handcuff Ginzburg to them along with all the other lowlife vermin who ran around claiming they were 'going to leave if Trump won'. Helping them keep their word is the least we can do for them. Surely Customs has some boat they've seized we can put them on and send them on their way.

God I hate the left.

Washington (CNN)Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested after they smashed windows, damaged cars and threw rocks at police near Donald Trump's inauguration ceremony on Friday in Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital for undetermined injuries after run-ins with protesters, DC Fire Spokesman Vito Maggiolo told CNN.
Acting DC Police Chief Peter Newsham said all of the injuries to police officers are considered minor and non-life threatening but three of those officers were injured in the head.
After the swearing-in ceremony, demonstrators near 12th and K streets threw rocks and bottles at police, who were clad in riot gear and attempting to disperse the crowd. A large number of police were on scene and used smoke and flash-bang devices to try to scatter the protesters.

Rubber bullets, batons, tear gas, pepper spray, water cannon followed by mass round up and depositing in either Gitmo or in dungeons is what should happen.

This type will continue doing this, but The Donald isn't Obama, he'll tell the police to go full spectrum Zero Tolerance, this will happen within the next two months.

Then it'll be rubber bullets, batons, tear gas, pepper spray, water cannon followed by mass round up and dispositing either in Gitmo or in dungeons.

A society needs order and discipline, a society cannot have this sort of rabble, they need to be brought under the boot and dealt with.

WOW Lucy, I see them boots wern't made for walking! your a lot tougher than me.

You can't play nice with this sort of rabble, you must go full spectrum Zero Tolerance on them and essentially remove all of them from society, they do not belong in society, zoo animals are higher up the social scale than this rabble.

As Donald Rumsfeld said, sometimes democracy is messy. Out of the other sides of their mouths, the ones preaching law and order now are the first ones to talk about imaginary 2nd Amendment solutions. In other words, they are full of shit opportunists depending on the situation.

That is, initially, the one saving grace of having any Republican president. All those staunch Constitutionalists and defenders of big l Liberty are perfectly content having the Constitution and their freedoms trampled by a Republican administration so the domestic terrorism tends to calm down a bit.

God I hate the left.

Rubber bullets, batons, tear gas, pepper spray, water cannon followed by mass round up and depositing in either Gitmo or in dungeons is what should happen.

This type will continue doing this, but The Donald isn't Obama, he'll tell the police to go full spectrum Zero Tolerance, this will happen within the next two months.

Then it'll be rubber bullets, batons, tear gas, pepper spray, water cannon followed by mass round up and dispositing either in Gitmo or in dungeons.

A society needs order and discipline, a society cannot have this sort of rabble, they need to be brought under the boot and dealt with.

Er.. what? Are you trying to show you are a Nazi or something?

Making someone responsible for their actions means they're a Nazi?

tsk tsk

Guess the age of wrist slapping is over

Look at this insane Adult-Toddler woman, pathetic bedwetting Snowflake embarrassing itself in public.

This is so funny, I could watch it on repeat for an hour and still laugh out loud.

God I hate the left.

So, all the left is bad because some on the left are violent?

My comments already have two Winners, don't worry there will be more, more people agree with what I just commented there than you like to think, because it's just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary for you to cope with that more people agree with those sentiments than you like to think.

I repeat, a society needs order and discipline, you cannot have this sort of rabble burning things down, destroying property, throwing missiles at the police, threatening to destroy things because something hasn't turned out the way they wanted it to.

You must crack the whip and go nuclear on them, bring them under the boot, off the street, remove them from the society they obviously despise, return to order and discipline and then society can continue as normal.

You want to side with filthy Anarchists and Communists, then that's your choice.

So, how are you going to spend those winner hey?

Winners mean nothing other than there are other fascists out there, which we already know. Austria has enough of them, Germany has the NPD, France has Le Front National, the UK has hundreds of ex-BNP splinter groups, the Russians have loads of them, the US even has them, Stormfront is one of the sides that links them, run by an ex-US Nazi Party member. I don't need you to tell me that people support your views.

Is it too scary for me to cope with? Not really. I do know there aren't enough of you to make sure these things actually happen.

No, i don't want to side with Communists, Anarchists or Nazis, Fascists, racist. I side with myself.

Behold, the American left.

Sick fuckers.

I mean, Bush invaded and got millions killed, and will see millions more killed in the future with ISIS, Syria, etc. But yeah, the right isn't sick, the left is sick because NO ONE got killed, right?

Millions ?

There are estimates. You take the number of people killed as a result of Bush's foreign policy, you'll get millions.

Yep. They are inciting violence and have been throughout the day. Reports here (I'm in the DC area.) are also saying that some have ripped bricks out of the streets and have thrown them at the cops. WTH???? They broke windows at a bank and starbucks too. It's beyond ridiculous.
Makes one wonder if these are locals or bussed in.

God I hate the left.

WOW Lucy, I see them boots wern't made for walking! your a lot tougher than me.

You can't play nice with this sort of rabble, you must go full spectrum Zero Tolerance on them and essentially remove all of them from society, they do not belong in society, zoo animals are higher up the social scale than this rabble.

Well, I would do this Lucy. Yes i would have them arrested if they are comiting violent or destructive acts. They should be prosecuted under current law but they should also be required to clean up all this mess. And if there was any theft, they should all be charged with theft equally. actually they should bear equal guilt for all crimes during the protest and be required to pay back all losses accordingly. Perhaps then in the next protest they will do it peacefully and keep each other in check. They do these things because they feel justified and believe they will just get a slap on the wrist.

Trump's Amerika

Own it mother fucker.

You needed an admission? It's common sense buddy. You can't declare that you're going to fuck entire swaths of the U.S. population and expect them to pat you on the back.

You lost. BOHICA!!

Forum List

Back