Police officers ambushed by mass shooter hundreds of cops on scene and multiple officers h

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Last edited:
  • Banned
Wait until they come for your guns too cops your are next....... The deep state is setting their gun grab traps and we know what happenns next you stupid mother fkrs LMFAO!!

Many were slaughtered in Mexico by Cartels because they didn't have guns. I had seen parts of this video several years ago but didn't know how to find it again. I came across this blog that has it. Youtube will probably take it down again so it needs to be downloaded and reloaded again and again for people will understand the consequences of what will happen if we allow them to take gun from honest citizens. And it tells about the corrupt religious Cartels too. Horrific scenes of what has been done but the whole is very informative.About 120: is where citizens start fighting back in a consorted effort to rid their state in Mexico of these murderous vile peeps.

You'll notice in the video that some are military that are the Cartel members. We've gotta get some of these whackjobs out of our bureaucracies and politics that have gotten into the system.

lgstarr: "HELL ACROSS THE BORDER" - FULL LENGTH DOCUMENTARY

• Banned
Breaking August 14, 2019....lol

68812169_872784876420023_2807545586532745216_n.jpg

Many were slaughtered in Mexico by Cartels because they didn't have guns. I had seen parts of this video several years ago but didn't know how to find it again. I came across this blog that has it. Youtube will probably take it down again so it needs to be downloaded and reloaded again and again for people will understand the consequences of what will happen if we allow them to take gun from honest citizens. And it tells about the corrupt religious Cartels too. Horrific scenes of what has been done but the whole is very informative.About 1:20 is where citizens start fighting back in a consorted effort to rid their state in Mexico of these murderous vile peeps.

Spoiler..the Cartels won.

All in all..comparing Mexico and the US doesn't work.

• Banned
Breaking August 14, 2019....lol

well hell a day late LOL at least it's here not current events but thanks for the catch A day late not like it's a fkn year. lol

Weird it September here...

Well I want it to be lets see June...forget SEpt. we can live in our own reality now bahaha instead of being white you can now be viewed as PINK and you can now make demands ppl refer to you as " IT THEY THEM IT WE THEE" . .......

There are reports of at least six Philadelphia police officers being shot, at least one reportedly grazed in the head, in an ongoing shootout in the city’s Nicetown neighborhood on Wednesday afternoon that has been unfolding for several hours.

BREAKING: Police Officers Ambushed By Mass Shooter, Hundreds Of Cops On Scene And Multiple Officers Hit

This is what happens when you take the guns now imagine it nation wide dumbasses!!

OH YEAH THIIS IS A DAY LATE STILL BREAKING THOUGH BAHAHA!!!

It's weird, CNN and the Peoples Network of NBC aren't reporting on this?

Many were slaughtered in Mexico by Cartels because they didn't have guns. I had seen parts of this video several years ago but didn't know how to find it again. I came across this blog that has it. Youtube will probably take it down again so it needs to be downloaded and reloaded again and again for people will understand the consequences of what will happen if we allow them to take gun from honest citizens. And it tells about the corrupt religious Cartels too. Horrific scenes of what has been done but the whole is very informative.About 1:20 is where citizens start fighting back in a consorted effort to rid their state in Mexico of these murderous vile peeps.

Spoiler..the Cartels won.

All in all..comparing Mexico and the US doesn't work.
Actual I think there are similarities. The farms and grove owners were indebting their lands to try and save their children when Cartels kidnapped them. Here they have just used different methods to gain access to the land. Cartels couldn't exist if we hung investment bankers and politician that have enabled and supported them.

There are reports of at least six Philadelphia police officers being shot, at least one reportedly grazed in the head, in an ongoing shootout in the city’s Nicetown neighborhood on Wednesday afternoon that has been unfolding for several hours.

BREAKING: Police Officers Ambushed By Mass Shooter, Hundreds Of Cops On Scene And Multiple Officers Hit

This is what happens when you take the guns now imagine it nation wide dumbasses!!

They are that is weird must be to known ot the public but this was last month I made boo boo and save Liberty helped me catch htat now i'm just poking fun at the mess up .. lol

Is it illegal to register 12 semiautos I don''t have, then allow the police to rip the house apart trying to find them, followed by a law suit for damages? Asking for a friend.

They are that is weird must be to known ot the public but this was last month I made boo boo and save Liberty helped me catch htat now i'm just poking fun at the mess up .. lol

Your a good poster. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Is it illegal to register 12 semiautos I don''t have, then allow the police to rip the house apart trying to find them, followed by a law suit for damages? Asking for a friend.

I'm beginning to think if it ever comes to a door to door take ( which it won't unless they are dumbass leftist) but it seems they make up the dam laws as they go no now.

Old news.....what a surprise

Suspect surrenders after 6 Philadelphia police officers shot in North Philadelphia

Your a good poster. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Thanks! It's ok i'm glad you caught it......... some do get by me .

False reporting of some kind. Sorry but crooks don't play fair

Fake news.....what a surprise

Suspect surrenders after 6 Philadelphia police officers shot in North Philadelphia

What was fake about it? Other than it's from a month ago? 6 Officers were shot. Fox reported it, the People's networks did not...

Fake news.....what a surprise

What was fake about it? Other than it's from a month ago? 6 Officers were shot. Fox reported it, the People's networks did not...
My bad..meant old..old news.
Don't know what the 'people's networks' are...but if you mean other MSM...they all covered it.

6 Philadelphia Police Officers Shot During Gun Battle In Nicetown-Tioga Section

Last edited:

Forum List

Back