Police Hunt for Woman Who Disappeared with $10 Million in Cash from Armored Car Company...... Quite an impressive feat from ONE young woman!

Kinda doubt that.... Even before he won the first election he was warned by many financial analysts that it would be a big hit to his personal wealth... And indeed it was.

The biggest impact on his personal wealth has been his poor behavior as President that destroyed the once prestigious TRUMP name

Used to be, people bragged about visiting a TRUMP property.
Now, they are ashamed of being seen in one

The biggest impact on his personal wealth has been his poor behavior as President that destroyed the once prestigious TRUMP name

Used to be, people bragged about visiting a TRUMP property.
Now, they are ashamed of being seen in one
The Guys a knucklehead but he had it right on the economy...I don't know what the hell the Biden administration is trying to do but they suck at it whatever It Is. I never did like Trump but I spotted him immediately as a perfect person for the presidency... Let me qualify that the most perfect one available.

As I have said before I'm completely disappointed and horrified by our selection process for POTUS people. For what that position is worth and how powerful it is we completely suck at selection.

Forum List

Back