Points I'd Like to See Raised in Tonight's Debate.

As a funny, on the side “ha-ha” during tonight’s asskicking, er, debate – I really hope Vice President Ryan brings up the fact that Former Vice President Biden graduated law school at nearly the bottom of his class and, being the dishonest, wise-ass lying fuck that he is/was, was indeed caught plagiarizing a paper that he submitted for grade.

Also - Biden claims to be Catholic. Well, he probably is, by association only.

Biden doesn't practice Catholic values - i.e. - he's pro-choice, pro-gay marriage.

Ryan practices Catholic values.

Hopefully Biden's gone to confession recently and reformed, but doubtful. We'll see tonight where he stands on those non-Catholic issues.

Ryan's gonna kick Biden's old, hair-plugged ass through the goalposts tonight.

Looking forward to it.

Warrior, you forgot the values of taking care of the poor and weak, also the part about being stewards of God's Earth.

warbler's the kind of catholic that cuts you off and shoots you the bird leaving the parking lot after christmas mass.

As a funny, on the side “ha-ha” during tonight’s asskicking, er, debate – I really hope Vice President Ryan brings up the fact that Former Vice President Biden graduated law school at nearly the bottom of his class and, being the dishonest, wise-ass lying fuck that he is/was, was indeed caught plagiarizing a paper that he submitted for grade.

Biden doesn't practice Catholic values - i.e. - he's pro-choice, pro-gay marriage.

Hopefully Biden's gone to confession recently and reformed, but doubtful. We'll see tonight where he stands on those non-Catholic issues.

Looking forward to it.

Warrior, you forgot the values of taking care of the poor and weak, also the part about being stewards of God's Earth.

warbler's the kind of catholic that cuts you off and shoots you the bird leaving the parking lot after christmas mass.

He's up early on Easter, on Mapquest, trying to find directions to his church.

Looking forward to it.

Ever hear of separation of church and state?

That has exactly two things to do with the topic at hand: fuck and all.

Looking forward to it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEYys5sQvGk]DNC 2012 - Catholic Nun Blasts Romney's Budget Plan at DNC - YouTube[/ame]

Biden will be the wise-cracking old fool he always is. And the usual suspects in the MSM will eat it up. But people who are serious and understand how serious these times are, will respect Paul Ryan. He'll be taken more seriously, because these are very serious times. Biden's jokes will fall flat. Americans have no time to suffer old fools. Ryan should win this one easily.

Biden will be the wise-cracking old fool he always is. And the usual suspects in the MSM will eat it up. But people who are serious and understand how serious these times are, will respect Paul Ryan. He'll be taken more seriously, because these are very serious times. Biden's jokes will fall flat. Americans have no time to suffer old fools. Ryan should win this one easily.

you're a moron.

seriously.

time_paulryan_20111205_04021.jpg

you're a moron.

seriously.

Time to head back to your Rubber Room basement. That's where Gimps belong. You shouldn't be allowed to roam free on the Board.

you're a moron.

seriously.

Time to head back to your Rubber Room basement. That's where Gimps belong. You shouldn't be allowed to roam free on the Board.

the irony of a ron paul groupie saying the country doesn't have time for old fools is truly delicious. :lmao:

you're a moron.

seriously.

the irony of a ron paul groupie saying the country doesn't have time for old fools is truly delicious. :lmao:

Down Gimp! Down! Back in your hole. And Biden is an old fool. He cannot be taken seriously. And he won't be. Ryan in a Landslide.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back