‘Morning Joe’ Panelist Actually Asks if We Can ‘Trust’ Mitt Romney if He ‘Colors His

Donny Deutsch is a douche.

These people are losing what little bit of a mind they ever had.

Former CNBC host Donny Deutsch appeared as a panelist on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Wednesday, quickly becoming the object of ridicule by his colleagues after asking whether we can “trust” Mitt Romney if he colors his hair

Donny Deutsch Asks MSNBC Morning Joe Panel if We Can Trust Romney if He Colors His Hair | Video | TheBlaze.com

:cuckoo::ahole-1::tomato:

Considering the fact that Romney is over 60, I would say that it's highly likely that he colors his hair. Actually, it's more accurate to say that he PAYS someone to color his hair.

So, it IS a good question if Romney has his hair colored because he obviously misses his sideburns. Why do you think that might be?

Former CNBC host Donny Deutsch appeared as a panelist on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Wednesday, quickly becoming the object of ridicule by his colleagues after asking whether we can “trust” Mitt Romney if he colors his hair

Donny Deutsch Asks MSNBC Morning Joe Panel if We Can Trust Romney if He Colors His Hair | Video | TheBlaze.com

Considering the fact that Romney is over 60, I would say that it's highly likely that he colors his hair. Actually, it's more accurate to say that he PAYS someone to color his hair.

So, it IS a good question if Romney has his hair colored because he obviously misses his sideburns. Why do you think that might be?

I think an even better question is... WHO FUCKING CARES ONE WAY OR ANOTHER?

People who care about the truth.

Seriously , who cares if he colors his hair, did he deny it?

So, you care about the truth of whether Romney colors his hair?

:cuckoo:

So wait, if any member of Congress colors their hair, wears MAKEUP or has any cosmetic treatements done by a doctor, we should question if they are being truthful, since their true self is not being seen? :eusa_eh:

I'd be more concerned if Romney paid $400 for haircuts like John Edwards.

Why? Edwards was obviously vain about his hair. I can understand that. Most people are. But there's something decidedly creepy and wholly phony about a man who goes to ALL the trouble to have his hair colored but does so in such a way as to skip having his sideburns done, as well. It's as if his intention is to not only make himself look younger, but it's also to try to make himself look more distinguished at the same time.

That is so incredibly disingenuous. And it's a window into the way his mind works. And frankly, I wouldn't trust a man who sold life insurance (or anything else, for that matter) if he went to those lengths to project a particular kind of image.

So by your logic, everyone who colors their hair is a liar?

I'd be more concerned if Romney paid $400 for haircuts like John Edwards.

Why? Edwards was obviously vain about his hair. I can understand that. Most people are. But there's something decidedly creepy and wholly phony about a man who goes to ALL the trouble to have his hair colored but does so in such a way as to skip having his sideburns done, as well. It's as if his intention is to not only make himself look younger, but it's also to try to make himself look more distinguished at the same time.

That is so incredibly disingenuous. And it's a window into the way his mind works. And frankly, I wouldn't trust a man who sold life insurance (or anything else, for that matter) if he went to those lengths to project a particular kind of image.

My mom is in her 70's and only her sideburns area is gray. Good DNA.

The economy is fucked. Four Americans are dead. obama lied about it, and the democrats think Romney colors his hair. What a fucking joke democrats are.

Do you think Nancy pelosi colors her hair or Hillary?

Everyone knows Hillary colors her hair since she was a brunet in the 1970s. And I think everyone understands that Pelosi colors her hair based on her age. But how unusual is if for ANY woman (regardless of her age, her marital status, or her career) to color her hair? I don't have any stats, but based on the amount of women's hair coloring I see in grocery store aisles, I would say it's very common. But how common is it among men? And let's be serious here. It's not as if Mitt Romney is worried about losing his job because he starts to show a few gray hairs, is it?

Forum List

Back