Points I'd Like to See Raised in Tonight's Debate.

You're such an idiot. Warb is upset because Biden doesn't include his Catholicism into his political life. Warb wants Biden to be anti choice because the Catholic Church is.

See the difference?

Bitch.

Warbler is pretty boring.

A lot of them are around here lately.

Warbler used to be a decent guy, but he lot his mind when Obama won.

Then he turned into a permanent slur machine.

Boring.

they taught you how to talk about sucking dick in the navy? Thats not really shocking news.

Did you know he was in the Navy?

Leave the Wanker alone. He's probably just some precocious kid who gets a charge out of going on mommy's computer and making up tall tales about himself and using naughty adult words.

If a person was so inclined to make up bullshit about themselves, they'd probably come up with a much more interesting back story than Warblers.

name 1, JUST 1 subject romeny has not flipped flopped on. ALSO please tell me his stance on 1. ABORTION. 2 GAY RIGHTS. please. I WILL WAIT.

name 1, JUST 1 subject romeny has not flipped flopped on. ALSO please tell me his stance on 1. ABORTION. 2 GAY RIGHTS. please. I WILL WAIT.

So this election is about abortion and gay rights? It's the ECONOMY, STUPID.

I hope Biden asks why Ryan claims to be a "fiscal hawk" but his voting record says otherwise. Ya know, the whole republican hypocrisy that now seems to be a staple of the platform.

I hope Biden asks why Ryan claims to be a "fiscal hawk" but his voting record says otherwise. Ya know, the whole republican hypocrisy that now seems to be a staple of the platform.

I hope so too.
And maybe Ryan can ask Biden where the "Recovery Summer" went. In 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012.

That'd be good. So would asking him about the $700 billion he was going to cut out of Medicare and then slammed the Prez for it. Clinton said something about brass ones. Lets see how how much brass is in his response..

I hope so too.
And maybe Ryan can ask Biden where the "Recovery Summer" went. In 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012.

Sure. Much better than asking who is the better catholic.

As a funny, on the side “ha-ha” during tonight’s asskicking, er, debate – I really hope Vice President Ryan brings up the fact that Former Vice President Biden graduated law school at nearly the bottom of his class and, being the dishonest, wise-ass lying fuck that he is/was, was indeed caught plagiarizing a paper that he submitted for grade.

Also - Biden claims to be Catholic. Well, he probably is, by association only.

Biden doesn't practice Catholic values - i.e. - he's pro-choice, pro-gay marriage.

Ryan practices Catholic values.

Hopefully Biden's gone to confession recently and reformed, but doubtful. We'll see tonight where he stands on those non-Catholic issues.

Ryan's gonna kick Biden's old, hair-plugged ass through the goalposts tonight.

Looking forward to it.
Oh yeah, Biden's got something Ryan doesn't have.

He's got the best smile in politics!

The issues I'd like to see raised are not the differences between the two, but the things both party's agree on that I find very disturbing for American's.

• Why do we have more people incarcerated than Stalin's Russia and Hitler's Germany?
  • Why do we have over 1000 bases around the world?
  • Why can't a country with the most powerful military the world has ever seen, win wars against a bunch of disheveled jihadists planting IED's?
  • Why are we re-building other country's, when ours is falling apart?
  • Why does every elected official in Washington, have to pledge an allegience to Israel, as a requirement for staying in office.
  • Why did you sell this country out to the WTO?
But that's not what they're going to discuss.

Last edited:
maybe biden can ask ryan if he was emulating his idol, ayn rand, when he cashed all those social security checks, or if he was just being a *taker*?

For Ryan:

After you guys repeal Obamacare, the date for Medicare going broke goes back to 2016.

You and Romney have promised not touch Medicare for 10 years.

What will people on Medicare do from 2016 until 2023? When there's no money left?

As a funny, on the side “ha-ha” during tonight’s asskicking, er, debate – I really hope Vice President Ryan brings up the fact that Former Vice President Biden graduated law school at nearly the bottom of his class and, being the dishonest, wise-ass lying fuck that he is/was, was indeed caught plagiarizing a paper that he submitted for grade.

Also - Biden claims to be Catholic. Well, he probably is, by association only.

Biden doesn't practice Catholic values - i.e. - he's pro-choice, pro-gay marriage.

Ryan practices Catholic values.

Hopefully Biden's gone to confession recently and reformed, but doubtful. We'll see tonight where he stands on those non-Catholic issues.

Ryan's gonna kick Biden's old, hair-plugged ass through the goalposts tonight.

Looking forward to it.

Warrior, you forgot the values of taking care of the poor and weak, also the part about being stewards of God's Earth.

Forum List

Back