Students who refused microchip surveillance at Texas school punished

From the link...

Deputy Superintendent Ray Galindo issued a statement to the girl's parents which said "We are simply asking your daughter to wear an ID badge as every other student and adult on the Jay campus is asked to do."

Galindo says that the repercussions will only become harsher than just revoking voting rights for homecoming contests once the school makes location-monitoring mandatory.

"I urge you to accept this solution so that your child's instructional program will not be affected. As we discussed, there will be consequences for refusal to wear an ID card as we begin to move forward with full implementation," Galindo wrote.

Pay attention to these words. They are saying them today to our children, and soon they will be saying them to ALL of us.

You have been warned...

yeah this is outrageous...everyone associated with this plan should be fired.....
I love how they couch this as for truancy....the only reason liberals want to correct truancy, is attendance effects the money they receive....

• Banned
Yep. They said it would never happen but it already has happened...people were to busy watching their big screen and drinking their budweiser to notice.

I firmly believe that some day an implanted microchip will replace birth certificates.

If you don't carry the card, the next phase includes surgical implants.

I rarely agree with Dissent (since normally he is a shrill & unreasonable alarmist) but on this topic, my instinct is to agree with him and the students who are saying "no."

What would happen if a student left the school grounds while wearing this ID badge? I believe the school would be warned of it immediately. If they didn't turn up to class on time, it's easy to track them down.

Its not about spying, its about keeping students safe, and if that brat doesn't want to follow the rules of her school, she can get her education elsewhere.

What would happen if a student left the school grounds while wearing this ID badge? I believe the school would be warned of it immediately. If they didn't turn up to class on time, it's easy to track them down.
Well.... I'm not too sure on that. I think they would just know they were gone more than anything. I mean if you didn't want to be tracked you just put it in your locker or whatever and leave. It's not like they don't know you are gone at class if they do roll call anyway. I think this is a stupid law that does nothing but subject itself to speculation of if it's lawful or not.

Its not about spying, its about keeping students safe, and if that brat doesn't want to follow the rules of her school, she can get her education elsewhere.
If it was a private school I would agree with you. It's not. This is a public school.

Lets say the US passes a law that you must have ID that has the same function as this... And you must carry it around all the time. If you don't like it, you can live in another country.

I truly hope that sounds stupid to you. Please... Rethink this.

Well.... I'm not too sure on that. I think they would just know they were gone more than anything. I mean if you didn't want to be tracked you just put it in your locker or whatever and leave. It's not like they don't know you are gone at class if they do roll call anyway. I think this is a stupid law that does nothing but subject itself to speculation of if it's lawful or not.

If it was a private school I would agree with you. It's not. This is a public school.

Lets say the US passes a law that you must have ID that has the same function as this... And you must carry it around all the time. If you don't like it, you can live in another country.

I am actually a supporter of microchipping. I believe that it would help in child kidnap cases. For example, if the child was implanted with a tracking device, the child could be traced easily before any harm was to come to them.

That's not to do with this case, but I do think that ID cards are important for keeping students safe.

I am actually a supporter of microchipping. I believe that it would help in child kidnap cases. For example, if the child was implanted with a tracking device, the child could be traced easily before any harm was to come to them.

That's not to do with this case, but I do think that ID cards are important for keeping students safe.
I disagree. If a parent WANTS a chip in their child there isn't a whole lot I feel I could do about it. As long as their child isn't harmed by it I figure I don't have much say so long as it can be safely removed after they turn 18 and can make their own choice. But to make it mandatory? No... Absolutely not.

I want a chip/RFID in my dick.track me.
Yeah right... First time you were kicked in the groin you would have a perma floppy drive. Women now a days actually have expectations from the men... Floppy won't cut it. Too outdated.

I don't know if chipping is a good idea or not. One thing I do know is that implanted chips would be a bitch to forge. They'd make it a lot easier to track down criminals that have gone into hiding, too.

The problem is, how easy is it to hack and hijack the tracking station?

We could also cut down on drug abuse if we allowed the police to search every house in the city without a warrant, and lets make everyone piss into a bottle once a month. Let's also put GPS tracking device in every car so the police know where everyone is every moment of the day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back