Poet To Die For Disliking Islam

We need a new Crusades. Bigger and better.
That is what ISIS is hoping for, and there were seven major crusades, and many minor ones, that happily slaughtered both Jews and, oddly enough, many Christians.
Oh lawd, somebody's googling again...
Nope. I enjoy slaughter in the Name of God, it's rather a hobby of mine.
You enjoy slaughter, but hate religion because it's evil...careful, your contradictions are showing. Slaughter in the name of God? You should leave your parents basement once and awhile..
Slaughter in the Name of God is what men do, because mankind is evil. I simply keep track of who does what, Christian, Jew, and Muslim, etc. All are evil peas in an evil pod.

We need a new Crusades. Bigger and better.
That is what ISIS is hoping for, and there were seven major crusades, and many minor ones, that happily slaughtered both Jews and, oddly enough, many Christians.
You enjoy slaughter, but hate religion because it's evil...careful, your contradictions are showing. Slaughter in the name of God? You should leave your parents basement once and awhile..
Slaughter in the Name of God is what men do, because mankind is evil. I simply keep track of who does what, Christian, Jew, and Muslim, etc. All are evil peas in an evil pod.
Mankind is evil...? That makes zero sense...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If you cannot accept that I cannot help you. It's obvious...

Obvious.....how? Because you say so?

Do you hate the muslims?
Nope. Do I hate Islam? Yeppers, just like Judaism and Christianity. Evil peas in an evil pod.

Spare us the baby talk and the double talk for that matter.
All religion, like all humanity, is evil. Clear?

It's clear that you make no sense, whatsoever.
I make perfect sense, only you are either too young or too dumb to understand such things.

Obvious because of what man is and what man does. ISISI blowing things up isn't abnormal, it's normal and we pretend that it shouldn't be. That's why people are shocked when such things happen, and shouldn't be. Mankind is evil. People like ISIS are just be honest about it.

Obvious because of what man is and what man does. ISISI blowing things up isn't abnormal, it's normal and we pretend that it shouldn't be. That's why people are shocked when such things happen, and shouldn't be. Mankind is evil. People like ISIS are just be honest about it.

No human has ever committed a good act? Really? You'd say something that stupid...?

No human has ever committed a good act? Really? You'd say something that stupid...?

Didn't say that, I said humans are evil. An act here or there doesn't matter, even the Devil can be kind.

gandhi_quote.png
I like what Gandhi said about blacks

Didn't say that, I said humans are evil. An act here or there doesn't matter, even the Devil can be kind.

Haha, oh really!? Did he tell you himself!? No wonder you aren't a fan of the Bible, I think you're reading it upside down...Evil is the absence of good. Therefore, mankind can't be evil and preform kind acts "here or there", as you claim. The devil was never kind... someone evil lied to you. Get out of your parents basement and meet some kind people.

Haha, oh really!?
See above, and learn human history, your dogma isn't worthy of my time.

Haha, oh really!?
Oh are you conflicted? If evil is the absence of good and you claim humanity is evil....how can mankind do good things. Like I said to almost every one of your posts in this thread....you're not making sense. You could answer this question. Or not and admit you're wrong.

Haha, oh really!?
Oh are you conflicted? If evil is the absence of good and you claim humanity is evil....how can mankind do good things. Like I said to almost every one of your posts in this thread....you're not making sense. You could answer this question. Or not and admit you're wrong.
Evil is not the absence of good. Save your Sunday School teachings for others.

Haha, oh really!?
Evil is not the absence of good. Save your Sunday School teachings for others.

It's not? Would you at least admit it's the opposite of good? I just need you to explain how humanity is evil, yet it does good. As far as Sunday school goes, I would really love to hear when and where the devil was kind...Or you want to dodge that one too!?

Forum List

Back