Pocahontas: We Need Big Government! 'Nobody In America Succeeds On Their Own'

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

Elizabeth Warren: ‘Nobody in America Succeeds on Their Own'
Shes correct. Nobody succeeds on their own.
And you think Government is responsible for success ?
Government provides the very framework in which you strive to succeed.
What framework ? The government doesn't produce anything.

Too busy giving you commie VA benefits

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

Next thing you know she will want big government putting tariffs on all sorts of products to help people succeed...oh wait, Trump beat her to it
Any idea why our trade deficit is bigger than Obamas and is now the biggest in history?
And that the con created fewer jobs in his first 2 years than Obama did in his last 2?
Didn't knees news tell you that?
Try to look something up instead of just spouting

are you drunk?

Next thing you know she will want big government putting tariffs on all sorts of products to help people succeed...oh wait, Trump beat her to it
Any idea why our trade deficit is bigger than Obamas and is now the biggest in history?
And that the con created fewer jobs in his first 2 years than Obama did in his last 2?

are you drunk?
I should be.
Do I really have to give you the job numbers?

are you drunk?
I should be.

You can give me whatever you like, my comment had nothing to do with job numbers and was making fun of Trump and his followers for Trump's tariff war.

Everyone of the dem hopefuls are promising to undo everything Trump has done....they want to cancel his tax cut...the tax cut that put us all back to work...why would anyone vote for that?...even if you hate Trump why would you vote against your own interest?......

Their base has been reduced to mooching deadbeats and illegals, they love what the Dem's are promising.

are you drunk?
I should be.

You can give me whatever you like, my comment had nothing to do with job numbers and was making fun of Trump and his followers for Trump's tariff war.
Thanks, I stand corrected.
I'm amused about the constant trump bleat on low employment numbers.
Never a word about jobs created
Anyhow, for your files, here are the numbers
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
Everyone of the dem hopefuls are promising to undo everything Trump has done....they want to cancel his tax cut...the tax cut that put us all back to work...why would anyone vote for that?...even if you hate Trump why would you vote against your own interest?......

Their base has been reduced to mooching deadbeats and illegals, they love what the Dem's are promising.

You didn't include my fellow millionaire corporate drug boys?
We love it, been sucking off dumb white rubes all our lives.
You do know all illegals (no prob with trumps grandad?) cost the first generation?
Then it's all gravy.
They pay for your old white farts commie SS Medicare!!
And you are too dumb to realize it!!

Don't be ridiculous. That tax cut didn't put anyone back to work. It enabled companies to buy back their own stock and artificially (and temporarily) inflate their value so they could keep the shareholders happy and pad their own pockets
You are the only one that thinks that.....everyone else says the tax cuts have created the economic boom we are in and the low unemployment we are enjoying....
And if you just think about it you will see how silly your statement is...If I as a businessman have more money at the end of the month and plenty of business I would hire some help...and that is what is happening...also new start up businesses are cropping up daily by the hundreds....they all need employees....manufacturing is coming back as well...you know those jobs every dem and Obama said will never come back....Obama was wrong...he is an economic imbecile and so are you apparently....
Its not just the Trump tax cuts its also the Trump regulation cuts the Trump team has done....I guess its just too much good news for some libs to handle....

No son, everyone else in your echo chamber may think that, but not us out here in the real world.

Too busy giving you commie VA benefits
I earned those benefits you fucking loon.

Keep the gov out of my VA and Medicare as the trumpie said.
And as they say
"If you are not smart enough to get a real job, join the military.
Great indoctrination and commie benefits"
You do know that military is better educated that the civilian population ?
U.S. military better educated than general public. See what percent have college degrees

Pocahontas: We Need Big Government! 'Nobody In America Succeeds On Their Own'

In her own case, she is right. She did NOT succeed on her own. She FAILED to get into a prestigious college and had to steal a Native American-s scholarship to get in.....

And as they say
U.S. military better educated than general public. See what percent have college degrees
Yeah.... Not buying that.

And as they say
Yeah.... Not buying that.
Whatever I provided a link you provided a quote.

She is right. Nobody could succeed without the infrastructure built by American taxpayers and local, state and federal governments. President Obama was also right.

And government couldn't exist without those who succeeded in life.

Dimocrat?
Dead giveaway for dumb trumpie
Any idea why the con created fewer jobs in his fist 2 years than the uppity nixxer did in his last 2?
Knees news didn't tell you that?

First off, no President creates jobs, the private sector creates jobs. All any representative can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to accomplish this. And Remember that DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.

But the economy and job creation is like a video game. Levels 1, 2 and 3 are fairly easy, but it gets harder as the game moves on. When you get to the higher levels, the game gets nearly impossible to beat.

DumBama got in at level 1, and Trump got in at level 9.

There’s a debate whether jobs growth is continuing because of President Donald Trump or in spite of him. But what is clear is that the U.S. economy is adding jobs at a solid clip nearly a decade into what’s already the second-longest post-war economic expansion on record.

The Trump Scoreboard shows that 5.4 million new jobs have been created under the 45th president. That puts the jobs growth, on a median per-month basis, ahead of President Barack Obama’s, though still well behind President Bill Clinton’s.

Trump Scoreboard shows acceleration in jobs growth even with unemployment rate at new lows

Forum List

Back