Pocahontas: We Need Big Government! 'Nobody In America Succeeds On Their Own'

We only trust you to praise donny shit stain plans...to be announce sometime in the future or not.

Trust me, I signed up for that garbage after my employer (like so many others) dropped his healthcare plan for us thanks to Commie Care. Prior to that, I had employee coverage my entire adult life until that big-eared Commie invaded the White House.

After checking into the plans, there is nobody that can say they are reasonable. They wanted $650.00 a month for a plan that had a 7K out of pocket, a 7K deductible, 50 dollar doctor copay, and no dental or prescription. And there was only one company that carried coverage for my doctor and hospital.

That's more than I pay for my house and rental property. I wouldn't be able to afford my prescriptions if I had to pay that. To add insult to injury, I was fined for not getting coverage I couldn't reasonably afford.

The faster Commie Care dies, the better. I hope we can get some real conservatives to take leadership of the house to finally put a nail in that coffin.

Jose' you have to love shitstain stories.

Ya know Las Vegas pays out more money than it takes in too.

The plans are pure garbage for average working Americans. If you sweep floors at Walmart or make french fires, yes, you can get a reasonable plan. If you have an average job with average pay, the plans are completely unaffordable, and only useful if you get hit by a bus.

However that's the way it was designed. French fry makers and floor sweepers are likely Democrat voters. People who are blue-collar making average money are likely Republican voters. So the plot by this imp was to take care of his people (since he doesn't consider anybody who doesn't vote Democrat as an American) and send the bill to those who don't vote Democrat. It goes to show why government cannot be in charge of healthcare; Democrats turn anything into politics.
You are lying again.

What you pay is 100% determined by your income. If your household of 4 income is 40k, then you will likely pay little for that policy.

So, are you just too fucking stupid to get it or you like lying here every fucking day.

I think the subsidies are based on the idea that people should not pay more than 9.5% of their income on premiums for a silver plan. These are good plans so don;t bother with your lies on deductibles & copays.

Are you enrolled, because I am. All you know is what the lying Commie News Network tells you and that's all. Yes, subsidies are based on your income, or are you not intelligent enough to figure out that's what I said?

So if you make on the upper level of that scale, you don't get any subsidy at all. You are paying for the subsides of other people and it makes it unaffordable to have a crap plan.
Why doesn’t your employer kick in ?

We only trust you to praise donny shit stain plans...to be announce sometime in the future or not.

Trust me, I signed up for that garbage after my employer (like so many others) dropped his healthcare plan for us thanks to Commie Care. Prior to that, I had employee coverage my entire adult life until that big-eared Commie invaded the White House.

After checking into the plans, there is nobody that can say they are reasonable. They wanted $650.00 a month for a plan that had a 7K out of pocket, a 7K deductible, 50 dollar doctor copay, and no dental or prescription. And there was only one company that carried coverage for my doctor and hospital.

That's more than I pay for my house and rental property. I wouldn't be able to afford my prescriptions if I had to pay that. To add insult to injury, I was fined for not getting coverage I couldn't reasonably afford.

The faster Commie Care dies, the better. I hope we can get some real conservatives to take leadership of the house to finally put a nail in that coffin.

The plans are pure garbage for average working Americans. If you sweep floors at Walmart or make french fires, yes, you can get a reasonable plan. If you have an average job with average pay, the plans are completely unaffordable, and only useful if you get hit by a bus.

However that's the way it was designed. French fry makers and floor sweepers are likely Democrat voters. People who are blue-collar making average money are likely Republican voters. So the plot by this imp was to take care of his people (since he doesn't consider anybody who doesn't vote Democrat as an American) and send the bill to those who don't vote Democrat. It goes to show why government cannot be in charge of healthcare; Democrats turn anything into politics.
You are lying again.

What you pay is 100% determined by your income. If your household of 4 income is 40k, then you will likely pay little for that policy.

So, are you just too fucking stupid to get it or you like lying here every fucking day.

I think the subsidies are based on the idea that people should not pay more than 9.5% of their income on premiums for a silver plan. These are good plans so don;t bother with your lies on deductibles & copays.

Are you enrolled, because I am. All you know is what the lying Commie News Network tells you and that's all. Yes, subsidies are based on your income, or are you not intelligent enough to figure out that's what I said?

So if you make on the upper level of that scale, you don't get any subsidy at all. You are paying for the subsides of other people and it makes it unaffordable to have a crap plan.
IF YOU HAVE A CRAP PLAN IT IS BECAUSE YOU CHOSE A CRAP PLAN

I have been enrolled since it opened because I have a small business.

You obvious bought on line because it was better than buying outside the exchanges. So really.

The conceit of this thread is basically a bait and switch. It starts with the lure of the obvious: "no one succeeds on their own". But that is replaced, in midstream, by the alternate form, "no one succeeds without government", an altogether different claim. All hail the omnipotent state!
Government serves a role in our society

No society survives without one

The conceit of this thread is basically a bait and switch. It starts with the lure of the obvious: "no one succeeds on their own". But that is replaced, in midstream, by the alternate form, "no one succeeds without government", an altogether different claim. All hail the omnipotent state!
Well they go beyond that

They twist it into you had nothing to do with your success which nobody claims

No, the message is you can't do anything without government. It's the same message they conveyed to minorities and women for decades. In other words, propaganda.

Democrats want to assure that people stay dependent on government in one form or another. Without victims and government dependents, there would be no Democrat party.

You are lying again.

IF YOU HAVE A CRAP PLAN IT IS BECAUSE YOU CHOSE A CRAP PLAN

I have been enrolled since it opened because I have a small business.

You obvious bought on line because it was better than buying outside the exchanges. So really.

I don't have any plan because it's unaffordable. That's the point. I'm 58 years old, and until this garbage invaded our country, I had insurance my entire adult life. But this is what happens anytime Democrats meddle into our personal or private lives. They make things worse for hard working people.

I'm not going to live check to check because some Commie decided to politicize our healthcare system to make sure he got the votes of lowlifes at the cost to productive people.

Well they go beyond that

No, the message is you can't do anything without government. It's the same message they conveyed to minorities and women for decades. In other words, propaganda.

Democrats want to assure that people stay dependent on government in one form or another. Without victims and government dependents, there would be no Democrat party.

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

Elizabeth Warren: ‘Nobody in America Succeeds on Their Own'
So you "succeeded" all on your own?

You did not attend public school or any school that received government funding. You never took any medication that was derived through research with government funding. You never drove on any road or flew into any airport or drank city water or utilized public sewer system. You did not die from food poisoning because of government regulation of the food industry. etc etc etc

You are such an ass.

You Tards are all so STUPID......

We are each in life where we are because of

Decisions WE HAVE MADE Dick brain.....
Decisions based on the help government has provided.

Hey Dumb Ass......

Where does the Government get its money from?

You Tards are such dumb Asses...……..

We built the Government....

They didn’t build us....

You Tards are the ones that always need your ass wiped by the Government....

Well, assfuck, they get it through taxation & fees, etc. I realize low life dipshits like you hate to support your country.

We pay taxes & that money belongs to the government.

The government was formed under the constraints of the Constitution.

What the fuck do you want. You think you should decide?
Lol
Fuck face, The federal government and country are not one in the same you fucking retard

So you "succeeded" all on your own?

You did not attend public school or any school that received government funding. You never took any medication that was derived through research with government funding. You never drove on any road or flew into any airport or drank city water or utilized public sewer system. You did not die from food poisoning because of government regulation of the food industry. etc etc etc

You are such an ass.

You Tards are all so STUPID......

We are each in life where we are because of

Decisions WE HAVE MADE Dick brain.....
Decisions based on the help government has provided.

Hey Dumb Ass......

Where does the Government get its money from?

You Tards are such dumb Asses...……..

We built the Government....

They didn’t build us....

You Tards are the ones that always need your ass wiped by the Government....

Well, assfuck, they get it through taxation & fees, etc. I realize low life dipshits like you hate to support your country.

We pay taxes & that money belongs to the government.

The government was formed under the constraints of the Constitution.

What the fuck do you want. You think you should decide?
Lol
Fuck face, The federal government and country are not one in the same you fucking retard
How so?

Well they go beyond that

Just like a donny grifter tweet your post is filled with fact less mental diarrhea.

One, without opioid addicted lower educated victims of a changing society you wouldn't have donny grifter. And they expect donny grifter to use government to re position them.

Well they go beyond that

Just like a donny grifter tweet your post is filled with fact less mental diarrhea.

One, without opioid addicted lower educated victims of a changing society you wouldn't have donny grifter. And they expect donny grifter to use government to re position them.

Reposition them in what?

You think opioid addicts vote Republican? Why would they do that? It's the Democrats and Libertarians who preach about making all narcotics legal. It's the Republicans fighting against it. What Republican state has legalized recreational marijuana use?

Commie Care by the White House's own admission created 20 million more new government dependents. DiumBama's lowering the qualifications of food stamps created another 20 million more. That's over 40 million new government dependents by Democrats. Think that was some sort of accident?

Everybody is a victim according to Democrats: Victim of big business, victims of big pharma, victims of rich people, victims of discrimination, victims of smokers, victims of the NRA, victims, victims, victims.

You had better start opening your eyes to see the man behind the curtain of the party you support. You might be surprised.

Well they go beyond that

Reposition them in what?

You think opioid addicts vote Republican? Why would they do that? It's the Democrats and Libertarians who preach about making all narcotics legal. It's the Republicans fighting against it. What Republican state has legalized recreational marijuana use?

Commie Care by the White House's own admission created 20 million more new government dependents. DiumBama's lowering the qualifications of food stamps created another 20 million more. That's over 40 million new government dependents by Democrats. Think that was some sort of accident?

Everybody is a victim according to Democrats: Victim of big business, victims of big pharma, victims of rich people, victims of discrimination, victims of smokers, victims of the NRA, victims, victims, victims.

You had better start opening your eyes to see the man behind the curtain of the party you support. You might be surprised.

Reposition them in what?

By using government to turn the clock back to a time when ignorant white people could look down at minorities.

Are you really trying to conflate all narcotics with limited marijuana decriminalization?

Republic george w bush created a greater need for food stamps with his conservative economic polices which created the Great Recession. President Barack Hussein Obama PPACA law required people to buy private insurance and the law greatly reduced uninsured people.

Have you listened to conservative media decry their victim status of Liberals??? Media??? College educated urban people???? Invasions???? Democracy.....

Are you a victim of your shadow too?

Forum List

Back