Pocahontas: We Need Big Government! 'Nobody In America Succeeds On Their Own'

LMAO What a lying statement.

Loads of people do quite well without a Big Government.

No one needs Government to succeed.
You drive on the roads? Your car safe to use? Clean water to your kitchen sink? Safe medicines when you get sick? Secure financial institutions to hold your money?

How much h do I need to list?

LMAO You think Big Government doesn't supplies all that??

Of course you do.
Try again, proofread this time.

LMAO So you thing Big Government supplies all that??

Of course you do. dummy.

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

Elizabeth Warren: ‘Nobody in America Succeeds on Their Own'
Shes correct. Nobody succeeds on their own.
And you think Government is responsible for success ?
Government provides the very framework in which you strive to succeed.

You drive on the roads? Your car safe to use? Clean water to your kitchen sink? Safe medicines when you get sick? Secure financial institutions to hold your money?

Of course you do.

Of course you do. dummy.
LMAO So you think Big Government doesn't supply all that??

Of course you do. dummy.

Of course you do.

Of course you do. dummy.
LMAO So you think Big Government doesn't supply all that??

Of course you do. dummy.

Indeed I do.

And of course you believe that Big Government is the be all and end all.

Of course you do. Dummy

You don’t succeed on your own

That is why we have societies

Attack Warren by slandering native American historical figures. That’ll get lots of votes.

Don't be ridiculous. That tax cut didn't put anyone back to work. It enabled companies to buy back their own stock and artificially (and temporarily) inflate their value so they could keep the shareholders happy and pad their own pockets
You are the only one that thinks that.....everyone else says the tax cuts have created the economic boom we are in and the low unemployment we are enjoying....
And if you just think about it you will see how silly your statement is...If I as a businessman have more money at the end of the month and plenty of business I would hire some help...and that is what is happening...also new start up businesses are cropping up daily by the hundreds....they all need employees....manufacturing is coming back as well...you know those jobs every dem and Obama said will never come back....Obama was wrong...he is an economic imbecile and so are you apparently....
Its not just the Trump tax cuts its also the Trump regulation cuts the Trump team has done....I guess its just too much good news for some libs to handle....

Everyone of the dem hopefuls are promising to undo everything Trump has done....they want to cancel his tax cut...the tax cut that put us all back to work...why would anyone vote for that?...even if you hate Trump why would you vote against your own interest?......
Well the last dimocrat to run for president touting tax increases did win one state, his own, on Election Day, so I guess you gotta say there’s always a chance, albeit akin to a snowball’s in hell.

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

What framework ? The government doesn't produce anything.

Everyone of the dem hopefuls are promising to undo everything Trump has done....they want to cancel his tax cut...the tax cut that put us all back to work...why would anyone vote for that?...even if you hate Trump why would you vote against your own interest?......
Well the last dimocrat to run for president touting tax increases did win one state, his own, on Election Day, so I guess you gotta say there’s always a chance, albeit akin to a snowball’s in hell.
Dimocrat?
Dead giveaway for dumb trumpie
Any idea why the con created fewer jobs in his fist 2 years than the uppity nixxer did in his last 2?
Knees news didn't tell you that?

What framework ? The government doesn't produce anything.
Keep the gov out of my VA and Medicare as the trumpie said.
And as they say
"If you are not smart enough to get a real job, join the military.
Great indoctrination and commie benefits"

Next thing you know she will want big government putting tariffs on all sorts of products to help people succeed...oh wait, Trump beat her to it
Any idea why our trade deficit is bigger than Obamas and is now the biggest in history?
And that the con created fewer jobs in his first 2 years than Obama did in his last 2?
Didn't knees news tell you that?
Try to look something up instead of just spouting

Forum List

Back