Pocahontas: We Need Big Government! 'Nobody In America Succeeds On Their Own'

Have you guys EVER put anything out on Pelosi that is not a doctored photo, video or quote taken out of context

These are rubes who chant "you can keep your plan"
Knees news and rush didn't tell them the complete. Sentence "IF ITS BETTER THAN THE WORST OBAMACARE PLAN"

Trust me, there is nothing worse than Obama Care plans.

We only trust you to praise donny shit stain plans...to be announce sometime in the future or not.

Trust me, I signed up for that garbage after my employer (like so many others) dropped his healthcare plan for us thanks to Commie Care. Prior to that, I had employee coverage my entire adult life until that big-eared Commie invaded the White House.

After checking into the plans, there is nobody that can say they are reasonable. They wanted $650.00 a month for a plan that had a 7K out of pocket, a 7K deductible, 50 dollar doctor copay, and no dental or prescription. And there was only one company that carried coverage for my doctor and hospital.

That's more than I pay for my house and rental property. I wouldn't be able to afford my prescriptions if I had to pay that. To add insult to injury, I was fined for not getting coverage I couldn't reasonably afford.

The faster Commie Care dies, the better. I hope we can get some real conservatives to take leadership of the house to finally put a nail in that coffin.

Jose' you have to love shitstain stories.

Ya know Las Vegas pays out more money than it takes in too.

The plans are pure garbage for average working Americans. If you sweep floors at Walmart or make french fires, yes, you can get a reasonable plan. If you have an average job with average pay, the plans are completely unaffordable, and only useful if you get hit by a bus.

However that's the way it was designed. French fry makers and floor sweepers are likely Democrat voters. People who are blue-collar making average money are likely Republican voters. So the plot by this imp was to take care of his people (since he doesn't consider anybody who doesn't vote Democrat as an American) and send the bill to those who don't vote Democrat. It goes to show why government cannot be in charge of healthcare; Democrats turn anything into politics.

Why are there no Jewish Republicans in Congress?
More Jewish Repubs need to step up and tell their left wing secular shill brothers and sisters to stop interfering in peoples lives and influencing them from reality that utopia is not here. Improving something is great. but excessiveness is destruction.
Jews recognize hate when they see it
That is why they aren’t Republicans

That must be it. They feel all that love pouring from the Democrat party when they stand behind the things Omar or Tlaib says.

As opposed to standing behind a grifter well over 10,000 lies and counting...

They should. Trump's daughter is Jewish. His grandchildren are Jewish. The Democrat party is being polluted with anti-Semites. The sooner the Jewish figure that out, the better for them.
ok, there are only two jewish republicans congress. The vast majority of jews in congress are democrats.

Could it have something to do with Mo Brooks quoting anti-semitic hitler passages? And more anti-semitism from Jim Jordan.
NRA tweets anti-semitic meme.

More Jewish Repubs need to step up and tell their left wing secular shill brothers and sisters to stop interfering in peoples lives and influencing them from reality that utopia is not here. Improving something is great. but excessiveness is destruction.

That must be it. They feel all that love pouring from the Democrat party when they stand behind the things Omar or Tlaib says.

They should. Trump's daughter is Jewish. His grandchildren are Jewish. The Democrat party is being polluted with anti-Semites. The sooner the Jewish figure that out, the better for them.
ok, there are only two jewish republicans congress. The vast majority of jews in congress are democrats.

Could it have something to do with Mo Brooks quoting anti-semitic hitler passages? And more anti-semitism from Jim Jordan.

Talk about grabbing for straws. In the first link (Mo Brooks) he was comparing Hitler's beliefs to that of the Democrat party and their co-conspirators, the media. In your second link (Jim Jordan) He used a $ instead of an S in the billionaires name. Only a liberal would dream up that's anti-semitic. The third like was a pay link.

Much different than a representative saying that the Holocaust gave her a calming feeling, or criticizing the US government for their allegiance to Israel. Or referring to the Jewish section of New York as Hymietown. Or saying our support for Israel is "All about the Benjamin's baby."

Talk about grabbing for straws. In the first link (Mo Brooks) he was comparing Hitler's beliefs to that of the Democrat party and their co-conspirators, the media. In your second link (Jim Jordan) He used a $ instead of an S in the billionaires name. Only a liberal would dream up that's anti-semitic. The third like was a pay link.

Much different than a representative saying that the Holocaust gave her a calming feeling, or criticizing the US government for their allegiance to Israel. Or referring to the Jewish section of New York as Hymietown. Or saying our support for Israel is "All about the Benjamin's baby."
Fantastic, dont forget only two jewish republicans in congress, the rest of the jews are democrat.

So how many times has that happened? For crying out loud, your people were the ones making videos of pushing granny over the cliff.

Have you guys EVER put anything out on Pelosi that is not a doctored photo, video or quote taken out of context

These are rubes who chant "you can keep your plan"
Knees news and rush didn't tell them the complete. Sentence "IF ITS BETTER THAN THE WORST OBAMACARE PLAN"

Trust me, there is nothing worse than Obama Care plans.

We only trust you to praise donny shit stain plans...to be announce sometime in the future or not.

Trust me, I signed up for that garbage after my employer (like so many others) dropped his healthcare plan for us thanks to Commie Care. Prior to that, I had employee coverage my entire adult life until that big-eared Commie invaded the White House.

After checking into the plans, there is nobody that can say they are reasonable. They wanted $650.00 a month for a plan that had a 7K out of pocket, a 7K deductible, 50 dollar doctor copay, and no dental or prescription. And there was only one company that carried coverage for my doctor and hospital.

That's more than I pay for my house and rental property. I wouldn't be able to afford my prescriptions if I had to pay that. To add insult to injury, I was fined for not getting coverage I couldn't reasonably afford.

The faster Commie Care dies, the better. I hope we can get some real conservatives to take leadership of the house to finally put a nail in that coffin.
Blame your employer

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

Elizabeth Warren: ‘Nobody in America Succeeds on Their Own'
So you "succeeded" all on your own?

You did not attend public school or any school that received government funding. You never took any medication that was derived through research with government funding. You never drove on any road or flew into any airport or drank city water or utilized public sewer system. You did not die from food poisoning because of government regulation of the food industry. etc etc etc

You are such an ass.

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

You did not attend public school or any school that received government funding. You never took any medication that was derived through research with government funding. You never drove on any road or flew into any airport or drank city water or utilized public sewer system. You did not die from food poisoning because of government regulation of the food industry. etc etc etc

You are such an ass.

You Tards are all so STUPID......

We are each in life where we are because of

Decisions WE HAVE MADE Dick brain.....

The conceit of this thread is basically a bait and switch. It starts with the lure of the obvious: "no one succeeds on their own". But that is replaced, in midstream, by the alternate form, "no one succeeds without government", an altogether different claim. All hail the omnipotent state!

You are such an ass.

You Tards are all so STUPID......

We are each in life where we are because of

Decisions WE HAVE MADE Dick brain.....
Decisions based on the help government has provided.

The conceit of this thread is basically a bait and switch. It starts with the lure of the obvious: "no one succeeds on their own". But that is replaced, in midstream, by the alternate form, "no one succeeds without government", an altogether different claim. All hail the omnipotent state!
Government serves a role in our society

No society survives without one

Well they go beyond that

They twist it into you had nothing to do with your success which nobody claims

Well they go beyond that

Oh wow, actual discussion? Thank you.

I don't think it's being twisted into "you had nothing to do with your success". It's just being used to sell ever more government. A sales pitch delivered by politicians promoting their product. They want us to believe government is the solution to every problem. When, in fact, there are relatively few problems in society that government can solve. We need it for those problems, but applying it to everything is bad medicine.

523888e769bedd6316d28234-750.jpg

Lol
Anyone that thinks we don’t have far too much government... is off their rocker

Well they go beyond that

I don't think it's being twisted into "you had nothing to do with your success". It's just being used to sell ever more government. A sales pitch delivered by politicians promoting their product. They want us to believe government is the solution to every problem. When, in fact, there are relatively few problems in society that government can solve. We need it for those problems, but applying it to everything is bad medicine.
Now you are twisting
They never said the government is the solution to every problem...they just can make many problems in society easier

Healthcare, education, the environment

Well they go beyond that

Now you are twisting
They never said the government is the solution to every problem...they just can make many problems in society easier

I wonder - are there any social problems you think government should stay out of?

Is the government the solution to resolving international trade.

Trump seems to think so

Well they go beyond that

Now you are twisting

I wonder - are there any social problems you think government should stay out of?

Family issues, raising children.....unless it becomes violent

Forum List

Back