Pocahontas: We Need Big Government! 'Nobody In America Succeeds On Their Own'

The conceit of this thread is basically a bait and switch. It starts with the lure of the obvious: "no one succeeds on their own". But that is replaced, in midstream, by the alternate form, "no one succeeds without government", an altogether different claim. All hail the omnipotent state!
Government serves a role in our society

No society survives without one

The conceit of this thread is basically a bait and switch. It starts with the lure of the obvious: "no one succeeds on their own". But that is replaced, in midstream, by the alternate form, "no one succeeds without government", an altogether different claim. All hail the omnipotent state!
Well they go beyond that

They twist it into you had nothing to do with your success which nobody claims

Oh wow, actual discussion? Thank you.

I don't think it's being twisted into "you had nothing to do with your success". It's just being used to sell ever more government. A sales pitch delivered by politicians promoting their product. They want us to believe government is the solution to every problem. When, in fact, there are relatively few problems in society that government can solve. We need it for those problems, but applying it to everything is bad medicine.
Now you are twisting
They never said the government is the solution to every problem...they just can make many problems in society easier

Healthcare, education, the environment
Only if those are voluntary, the second they are mandated
statism_ideas.png

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

Elizabeth Warren: ‘Nobody in America Succeeds on Their Own'
So you "succeeded" all on your own?

You did not attend public school or any school that received government funding. You never took any medication that was derived through research with government funding. You never drove on any road or flew into any airport or drank city water or utilized public sewer system. You did not die from food poisoning because of government regulation of the food industry. etc etc etc

You are such an ass.

You Tards are all so STUPID......

We are each in life where we are because of

Decisions WE HAVE MADE Dick brain.....
Decisions based on the help government has provided.

Hey Dumb Ass......

Where does the Government get its money from?

You Tards are such dumb Asses...……..

We built the Government....

They didn’t build us....

You Tards are the ones that always need your ass wiped by the Government....

Well they go beyond that

I don't think it's being twisted into "you had nothing to do with your success". It's just being used to sell ever more government. A sales pitch delivered by politicians promoting their product. They want us to believe government is the solution to every problem. When, in fact, there are relatively few problems in society that government can solve. We need it for those problems, but applying it to everything is bad medicine.
Now you are twisting
They never said the government is the solution to every problem...they just can make many problems in society easier

I wonder - are there any social problems you think government should stay out of?
All family issues, all financial issues… And certainly anything to do with personal firearm ownership.

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

You did not attend public school or any school that received government funding. You never took any medication that was derived through research with government funding. You never drove on any road or flew into any airport or drank city water or utilized public sewer system. You did not die from food poisoning because of government regulation of the food industry. etc etc etc

You are such an ass.

Hey Dumb Ass......

The federal government has no money or property... Or at least that’s how the “theory” goes. Lol

Well they go beyond that

Now you are twisting

statism_ideas.png
Rules of society are mandated

That is how it works

Well they go beyond that

Now you are twisting

statism_ideas.png
Rules of society are mandated

That is how it works
Lol
You do know the meaning of “personal” right?

You are such an ass.

Hey Dumb Ass......

The federal government has no money or property... Or at least that’s how the “theory” goes. Lol

They have trillions of dollars and about 40 percent of the property in the US

You are such an ass.

Hey Dumb Ass......

It’s supposed to be the country’s, Not the federal governments. But I guess we cannot hope for so much… LOL

Lol
It would be nice if the federal government was seen and not heard… Kind a like the founding fathers wanted it to be.

Every once a while an unruly child needs to be beaten... Our youth are being trained to be like this little fucker.

Hey Dumb Ass......

It’s supposed to be the country’s, Not the federal governments. But I guess we cannot hope for so much… LOL

They represent the country and hold the deed

imrs.php

Hey Dumb Ass......

Lol
Unfortunately

Hey Dumb Ass......

imrs.php

You Tards are so Stupid....

Your so called deed is not fee simple.....

The government is supposed to work for us

not own us...……......

Hey Dumb Ass......

imrs.php

not own us...……......

S o the government worked with you in obtaing any success you had.

So quit bitching & just admit it.

You are such an ass.

Hey Dumb Ass......

They didn’t build us....

Well, assfuck, they get it through taxation & fees, etc. I realize low life dipshits like you hate to support your country.

We pay taxes & that money belongs to the government.

The government was formed under the constraints of the Constitution.

What the fuck do you want. You think you should decide?

imrs.php

not own us...……......

S o the government worked with you in obtaing any success you had.

So quit bitching & just admit it.

Tell me tard...

What has the government done for me that we haven't

paid for with our taxes?

You are such an ass.

Hey Dumb Ass......

They didn’t build us....

Well, assfuck, they get it through taxation & fees, etc. I realize low life dipshits like you hate to support your country.

You Tards don't pay taxes...

You just suck up shit for free that we pay for......

Hey Dumb Ass......

imrs.php

not own us...……......
No shit Sherlock

You are such an ass.

Hey Dumb Ass......

They didn’t build us....

You Tards don't pay taxes...

You just suck up shit for free that we pay for......
Red States pay the lowest taxes

These are rubes who chant "you can keep your plan"
Knees news and rush didn't tell them the complete. Sentence "IF ITS BETTER THAN THE WORST OBAMACARE PLAN"

Trust me, there is nothing worse than Obama Care plans.

We only trust you to praise donny shit stain plans...to be announce sometime in the future or not.

Trust me, I signed up for that garbage after my employer (like so many others) dropped his healthcare plan for us thanks to Commie Care. Prior to that, I had employee coverage my entire adult life until that big-eared Commie invaded the White House.

After checking into the plans, there is nobody that can say they are reasonable. They wanted $650.00 a month for a plan that had a 7K out of pocket, a 7K deductible, 50 dollar doctor copay, and no dental or prescription. And there was only one company that carried coverage for my doctor and hospital.

That's more than I pay for my house and rental property. I wouldn't be able to afford my prescriptions if I had to pay that. To add insult to injury, I was fined for not getting coverage I couldn't reasonably afford.

The faster Commie Care dies, the better. I hope we can get some real conservatives to take leadership of the house to finally put a nail in that coffin.

Jose' you have to love shitstain stories.

Ya know Las Vegas pays out more money than it takes in too.

The plans are pure garbage for average working Americans. If you sweep floors at Walmart or make french fires, yes, you can get a reasonable plan. If you have an average job with average pay, the plans are completely unaffordable, and only useful if you get hit by a bus.

However that's the way it was designed. French fry makers and floor sweepers are likely Democrat voters. People who are blue-collar making average money are likely Republican voters. So the plot by this imp was to take care of his people (since he doesn't consider anybody who doesn't vote Democrat as an American) and send the bill to those who don't vote Democrat. It goes to show why government cannot be in charge of healthcare; Democrats turn anything into politics.
You are lying again.

What you pay is 100% determined by your income. If your household of 4 income is 40k, then you will likely pay little for that policy.

So, are you just too fucking stupid to get it or you like lying here every fucking day.

I think the subsidies are based on the idea that people should not pay more than 9.5% of their income on premiums for a silver plan. These are good plans so don;t bother with your lies on deductibles & copays.

Trust me, there is nothing worse than Obama Care plans.

We only trust you to praise donny shit stain plans...to be announce sometime in the future or not.

Trust me, I signed up for that garbage after my employer (like so many others) dropped his healthcare plan for us thanks to Commie Care. Prior to that, I had employee coverage my entire adult life until that big-eared Commie invaded the White House.

After checking into the plans, there is nobody that can say they are reasonable. They wanted $650.00 a month for a plan that had a 7K out of pocket, a 7K deductible, 50 dollar doctor copay, and no dental or prescription. And there was only one company that carried coverage for my doctor and hospital.

That's more than I pay for my house and rental property. I wouldn't be able to afford my prescriptions if I had to pay that. To add insult to injury, I was fined for not getting coverage I couldn't reasonably afford.

The faster Commie Care dies, the better. I hope we can get some real conservatives to take leadership of the house to finally put a nail in that coffin.

Jose' you have to love shitstain stories.

Ya know Las Vegas pays out more money than it takes in too.

The plans are pure garbage for average working Americans. If you sweep floors at Walmart or make french fires, yes, you can get a reasonable plan. If you have an average job with average pay, the plans are completely unaffordable, and only useful if you get hit by a bus.

However that's the way it was designed. French fry makers and floor sweepers are likely Democrat voters. People who are blue-collar making average money are likely Republican voters. So the plot by this imp was to take care of his people (since he doesn't consider anybody who doesn't vote Democrat as an American) and send the bill to those who don't vote Democrat. It goes to show why government cannot be in charge of healthcare; Democrats turn anything into politics.
You are lying again.

What you pay is 100% determined by your income. If your household of 4 income is 40k, then you will likely pay little for that policy.

So, are you just too fucking stupid to get it or you like lying here every fucking day.

I think the subsidies are based on the idea that people should not pay more than 9.5% of their income on premiums for a silver plan. These are good plans so don;t bother with your lies on deductibles & copays.

Are you enrolled, because I am. All you know is what the lying Commie News Network tells you and that's all. Yes, subsidies are based on your income, or are you not intelligent enough to figure out that's what I said?

So if you make on the upper level of that scale, you don't get any subsidy at all. You are paying for the subsides of other people and it makes it unaffordable to have a crap plan.

Forum List

Back