Pocahontas: We Need Big Government! 'Nobody In America Succeeds On Their Own'

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

Elizabeth Warren: ‘Nobody in America Succeeds on Their Own'
49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

It would, if you can show me at any time when the RNC refused to support a person of race, gender or religion simply for that reason.

I've never seen a wild rattlesnake here in Ohio. Does that mean my state has something against rattlesnakes?
It comes down to the Republican tent......only white male Christians want to get inside

Now you're starting to get it. It's what people "want" and not what Republicans are accepting.

Either way.....they are not there

Republicans like to mock minorities as being on a plantation demanding free stuff

Yet, even Jews, Asians, Muslims and Indians stay away from the Republican Party in spite of being highly educated and well off.

Your tent is not very inviting if you are not white, male and Christian

No, all are invited. But we can't drag people into the tent kicking and screaming.

Republicans do what's best for the entire country, not what's best for each individual class of people. We are not Santa Clause--the Democrat party is.

Unlike Democrats, we have standards. We are for XY and Z, and if you are for the same things, then sign up and we'll be happy to take you no matter what race, gender or religion you are.

Brainwashing works. Kids go to liberal schools where the indoctrination starts. From there, they head to liberal colleges for advanced indoctrination. During that time, they are brainwashed with television led by left-wing Hollywood. Conservatives have one news channel. The liberals have several. And when nothing is on television, they go to social media which is totally dominated by Commies.

Then you wonder why more people aren't joining the Republican party?
Yet, only white male Christians seem to sign up to your solutions

Not only white males, but yes, a majority of them are.

It comes down to the Republican tent......only white male Christians want to get inside

Now you're starting to get it. It's what people "want" and not what Republicans are accepting.

Either way.....they are not there

Republicans like to mock minorities as being on a plantation demanding free stuff

Yet, even Jews, Asians, Muslims and Indians stay away from the Republican Party in spite of being highly educated and well off.

Your tent is not very inviting if you are not white, male and Christian

No, all are invited. But we can't drag people into the tent kicking and screaming.

Republicans do what's best for the entire country, not what's best for each individual class of people. We are not Santa Clause--the Democrat party is.

Unlike Democrats, we have standards. We are for XY and Z, and if you are for the same things, then sign up and we'll be happy to take you no matter what race, gender or religion you are.

Brainwashing works. Kids go to liberal schools where the indoctrination starts. From there, they head to liberal colleges for advanced indoctrination. During that time, they are brainwashed with television led by left-wing Hollywood. Conservatives have one news channel. The liberals have several. And when nothing is on television, they go to social media which is totally dominated by Commies.

Then you wonder why more people aren't joining the Republican party?
Yet, only white male Christians seem to sign up to your solutions

Not only white males, but yes, a majority of them are.
Racist sexist bigot.

You drive on the roads? Your car safe to use? Clean water to your kitchen sink? Safe medicines when you get sick? Secure financial institutions to hold your money?

How much h do I need to list?

LMAO You think Big Government doesn't supplies all that??

Of course you do.
Try again, proofread this time.

LMAO So you thing Big Government supplies all that??

Of course you do. dummy.
LMAO So you think Big Government doesn't supply all that??

Of course you do. dummy.

Indeed I do.

And of course you believe that Big Government is the be all and end all.

Of course you do. Dummy

Can you point to one country in the world that has the size government that you advocate for which is successful?

I HATE hearing that crap! Don't bother working then-it doesn't matter. That's what Trump means when he says MAGA, it goes back to Roosevelt's fireside chats and Reagan's Morning in America. If you notice, Trump is always POSITIVE about our country.
Trump is rarely positive about our country

He is dismissive of blacks and minority, hates Muslims
He is anti labor, hates teachers

He was elected by dividing the people

How is Trump dismissive of minorities? Outside of talking about the Democrats or MSM, when has Trump been negative about our country?

You know Winger, you really have to be careful about calling out a Republican President as divisive when you belong to a party that harbors anti-Semites and their hatred of our only real ally in the middle-east. And if your leaders keep defending them, those "Benjamin's" will be looking at our side of the isle in upcoming elections.
Try again.....the overwhelming majority of Jews are Democrats
There are no Republican Jews in Congress

Jews know hate when they see it

Obviously they don't, but perhaps some of them are starting to see it now. That's why I said you better be careful, because I think you are on the verge of losing that voting block if your leaders keep it up. It's one thing if a representative says this or that, but quite another when nearly the entire party sticks up for them.
Why are there no Jewish Republicans in Congress?
More Jewish Repubs need to step up and tell their left wing secular shill brothers and sisters to stop interfering in peoples lives and influencing them from reality that utopia is not here. Improving something is great. but excessiveness is destruction.

Pocahontas says about herself that she got bored of being a lawyer after 10 minutes on the job and went to being a teacher.

she taught special needs kids. SHE'S the one who needs special needs!

Trump is rarely positive about our country

He is dismissive of blacks and minority, hates Muslims
He is anti labor, hates teachers

He was elected by dividing the people

How is Trump dismissive of minorities? Outside of talking about the Democrats or MSM, when has Trump been negative about our country?

You know Winger, you really have to be careful about calling out a Republican President as divisive when you belong to a party that harbors anti-Semites and their hatred of our only real ally in the middle-east. And if your leaders keep defending them, those "Benjamin's" will be looking at our side of the isle in upcoming elections.

Obviously they don't, but perhaps some of them are starting to see it now. That's why I said you better be careful, because I think you are on the verge of losing that voting block if your leaders keep it up. It's one thing if a representative says this or that, but quite another when nearly the entire party sticks up for them.
More Jewish Repubs need to step up and tell their left wing secular shill brothers and sisters to stop interfering in peoples lives and influencing them from reality that utopia is not here. Improving something is great. but excessiveness is destruction.
Jews recognize hate when they see it
That is why they aren’t Republicans

Why is it you Commies think that everything Trump says is a lie except for his groping?

And who told you that Nancy's video was doctored? Oh yes, a comrade. The woman is clearly drunk and nothing wrong with the video.

Yes, when "people' say Trump said Mexicans are rapists and murderers, that's what they mean, all of them.

CNN on Twitter

A look at Trump’s most outrageous comments about Mexicans as he attempts damage control by visiting with country’s president

CNN Calls Trump A ‘Racist Pig’ – Patriot Eagle
Drink that Kool aid

Yes, Everything Trump says is a lie
To the point he has to present a doctored video to make a point

By all means, please explain how it was doctored. Do you mean somebody edited her arms to fly all over?

If it was doctored, then there must be an original out there somewhere, wouldn't you think? And if so, why did nobody post it yet?
It was doctored by slowing it down and editing

Why can conservatives only prove their points by taking quotes out of context, photo shop and doctored YouTube videos

So how many times has that happened? For crying out loud, your people were the ones making videos of pushing granny over the cliff.

Have you guys EVER put anything out on Pelosi that is not a doctored photo, video or quote taken out of context

These are rubes who chant "you can keep your plan"
Knees news and rush didn't tell them the complete. Sentence "IF ITS BETTER THAN THE WORST OBAMACARE PLAN"

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

I HATE hearing that crap! Don't bother working then-it doesn't matter. That's what Trump means when he says MAGA, it goes back to Roosevelt's fireside chats and Reagan's Morning in America. If you notice, Trump is always POSITIVE about our country.
Unbelievable ignorance.
MAGA was our WWII Nazi group name.
Heard of lindebergh?
You didn't know that?
Oh, you did and are proud.
Got your Brownshirt ironed?

Drink that Kool aid

Yes, Everything Trump says is a lie
To the point he has to present a doctored video to make a point

By all means, please explain how it was doctored. Do you mean somebody edited her arms to fly all over?

If it was doctored, then there must be an original out there somewhere, wouldn't you think? And if so, why did nobody post it yet?

Why can conservatives only prove their points by taking quotes out of context, photo shop and doctored YouTube videos

So how many times has that happened? For crying out loud, your people were the ones making videos of pushing granny over the cliff.

Have you guys EVER put anything out on Pelosi that is not a doctored photo, video or quote taken out of context

Knees news and rush didn't tell them the complete. Sentence "IF ITS BETTER THAN THE WORST OBAMACARE PLAN"

Trust me, there is nothing worse than Obama Care plans.

That must be it. They feel all that love pouring from the Democrat party when they stand behind the things Omar or Tlaib says.

Unbelievable ignorance.
MAGA was our WWII Nazi group name.
Heard of lindebergh?
You didn't know that?
Oh, you did and are proud.
Got your Brownshirt ironed?
Hey, don't be obtuse. MAGA in this vein refers to Make America Great Again-Don't worry, if we see brown shirts, I will fight them. Lindebergh crossed the Atlantic, if he was anything else, so be it. I am proud to be an American, just not proud of Americans like you.

We only trust you to praise donny shit stain plans...to be announce sometime in the future or not.

We only trust you to praise donny shit stain plans...to be announce sometime in the future or not.

Trust me, I signed up for that garbage after my employer (like so many others) dropped his healthcare plan for us thanks to Commie Care. Prior to that, I had employee coverage my entire adult life until that big-eared Commie invaded the White House.

After checking into the plans, there is nobody that can say they are reasonable. They wanted $650.00 a month for a plan that had a 7K out of pocket, a 7K deductible, 50 dollar doctor copay, and no dental or prescription. And there was only one company that carried coverage for my doctor and hospital.

That's more than I pay for my house and rental property. I wouldn't be able to afford my prescriptions if I had to pay that. To add insult to injury, I was fined for not getting coverage I couldn't reasonably afford.

The faster Commie Care dies, the better. I hope we can get some real conservatives to take leadership of the house to finally put a nail in that coffin.

Trust me, I signed up for that garbage after my employer (like so many others) dropped his healthcare plan for us thanks to Commie Care. Prior to that, I had employee coverage my entire adult life until that big-eared Commie invaded the White House.

After checking into the plans, there is nobody that can say they are reasonable. They wanted $650.00 a month for a plan that had a 7K out of pocket, a 7K deductible, 50 dollar doctor copay, and no dental or prescription. And there was only one company that carried coverage for my doctor and hospital.

That's more than I pay for my house and rental property. I wouldn't be able to afford my prescriptions if I had to pay that. To add insult to injury, I was fined for not getting coverage I couldn't reasonably afford.

The faster Commie Care dies, the better. I hope we can get some real conservatives to take leadership of the house to finally put a nail in that coffin.

Jose' you have to love shitstain stories.

Ya know Las Vegas pays out more money than it takes in too.

Can just one of you ayn rand shitstains point to ONE Country on this planet that has the size government that you advocate for that is a successful one.....

That must be it. They feel all that love pouring from the Democrat party when they stand behind the things Omar or Tlaib says.

As opposed to standing behind a grifter well over 10,000 lies and counting...

As opposed to standing behind a grifter well over 10,000 lies and counting...

They should. Trump's daughter is Jewish. His grandchildren are Jewish. The Democrat party is being polluted with anti-Semites. The sooner the Jewish figure that out, the better for them.

Forum List

Back