Pocahontas: We Need Big Government! 'Nobody In America Succeeds On Their Own'

People don't say he said ALL Mexicans, supremists.
That's your knees news regurgitation
Re lies, here's 12 pages to start with
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
I guess his posting a doctored video of Nancy doesn't count?
Re the groping, don't they show his famous bragging video in Cleveland?

Why is it you Commies think that everything Trump says is a lie except for his groping?

And who told you that Nancy's video was doctored? Oh yes, a comrade. The woman is clearly drunk and nothing wrong with the video.

Yes, when "people' say Trump said Mexicans are rapists and murderers, that's what they mean, all of them.

CNN on Twitter

A look at Trump’s most outrageous comments about Mexicans as he attempts damage control by visiting with country’s president

CNN Calls Trump A ‘Racist Pig’ – Patriot Eagle
Drink that Kool aid

Yes, Everything Trump says is a lie
To the point he has to present a doctored video to make a point

By all means, please explain how it was doctored. Do you mean somebody edited her arms to fly all over?

If it was doctored, then there must be an original out there somewhere, wouldn't you think? And if so, why did nobody post it yet?
It was doctored by slowing it down and editing

Why can conservatives only prove their points by taking quotes out of context, photo shop and doctored YouTube videos

So how many times has that happened? For crying out loud, your people were the ones making videos of pushing granny over the cliff.

Have you guys EVER put anything out on Pelosi that is not a doctored photo, video or quote taken out of context

Why is it you Commies think that everything Trump says is a lie except for his groping?

And who told you that Nancy's video was doctored? Oh yes, a comrade. The woman is clearly drunk and nothing wrong with the video.

Yes, when "people' say Trump said Mexicans are rapists and murderers, that's what they mean, all of them.

CNN on Twitter

A look at Trump’s most outrageous comments about Mexicans as he attempts damage control by visiting with country’s president

CNN Calls Trump A ‘Racist Pig’ – Patriot Eagle
Drink that Kool aid

Yes, Everything Trump says is a lie
To the point he has to present a doctored video to make a point

By all means, please explain how it was doctored. Do you mean somebody edited her arms to fly all over?

If it was doctored, then there must be an original out there somewhere, wouldn't you think? And if so, why did nobody post it yet?
It was doctored by slowing it down and editing

Why can conservatives only prove their points by taking quotes out of context, photo shop and doctored YouTube videos

So how many times has that happened? For crying out loud, your people were the ones making videos of pushing granny over the cliff.

Have you guys EVER put anything out on Pelosi that is not a doctored photo, video or quote taken out of context

Most of the stuff never was, which is why you completely ignored my question.

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

Elizabeth Warren: ‘Nobody in America Succeeds on Their Own'
I HATE hearing that crap! Don't bother working then-it doesn't matter. That's what Trump means when he says MAGA, it goes back to Roosevelt's fireside chats and Reagan's Morning in America. If you notice, Trump is always POSITIVE about our country.

She's got the same mindset as Barack 'You Didn't Build That' Obama, the non-natural born Citizen Constitutionally ineligible ex-president. Her presidential aspirations will fail.

I HATE hearing that crap! Don't bother working then-it doesn't matter. That's what Trump means when he says MAGA, it goes back to Roosevelt's fireside chats and Reagan's Morning in America. If you notice, Trump is always POSITIVE about our country.
Trump is rarely positive about our country

He is dismissive of blacks and minority, hates Muslims
He is anti labor, hates teachers

He was elected by dividing the people

How is Trump dismissive of minorities? Outside of talking about the Democrats or MSM, when has Trump been negative about our country?

You know Winger, you really have to be careful about calling out a Republican President as divisive when you belong to a party that harbors anti-Semites and their hatred of our only real ally in the middle-east. And if your leaders keep defending them, those "Benjamin's" will be looking at our side of the isle in upcoming elections.

How is Trump dismissive of minorities? Outside of talking about the Democrats or MSM, when has Trump been negative about our country?

You know Winger, you really have to be careful about calling out a Republican President as divisive when you belong to a party that harbors anti-Semites and their hatred of our only real ally in the middle-east. And if your leaders keep defending them, those "Benjamin's" will be looking at our side of the isle in upcoming elections.
Try again.....the overwhelming majority of Jews are Democrats
There are no Republican Jews in Congress

Jews know hate when they see it

Obviously they don't, but perhaps some of them are starting to see it now. That's why I said you better be careful, because I think you are on the verge of losing that voting block if your leaders keep it up. It's one thing if a representative says this or that, but quite another when nearly the entire party sticks up for them.

Obviously they don't, but perhaps some of them are starting to see it now. That's why I said you better be careful, because I think you are on the verge of losing that voting block if your leaders keep it up. It's one thing if a representative says this or that, but quite another when nearly the entire party sticks up for them.
Why are there no Jewish Republicans in Congress?

Then who set them up to be divided, Obama? Those people you mentioned don't try hard enough to BE positive. If they can't stand up for themselves without whining then too bad. I was both a teacher AND a laborer-my success depended on ME-not the president and if his skin color was the same as mine. Warren is just giving people who look for it more excuses.

Wait a minute. You just stated that most Jewish people vote Democrat, and then ask why there are no Jewish Republicans in Congress? Isn't that kind of the DUH question of the day?

Wait a minute. You just stated that most Jewish people vote Democrat, and then ask why there are no Jewish Republicans in Congress? Isn't that kind of the DUH question of the day?
Kind of representative of Republican inclusiveness

It would, if you can show me at any time when the RNC refused to support a person of race, gender or religion simply for that reason.

I've never seen a wild rattlesnake here in Ohio. Does that mean my state has something against rattlesnakes?

It would, if you can show me at any time when the RNC refused to support a person of race, gender or religion simply for that reason.

I've never seen a wild rattlesnake here in Ohio. Does that mean my state has something against rattlesnakes?
It comes down to the Republican tent......only white male Christians want to get inside

It comes down to the Republican tent......only white male Christians want to get inside

Now you're starting to get it. It's what people "want" and not what Republicans are accepting.

Now you're starting to get it. It's what people "want" and not what Republicans are accepting.

Either way.....they are not there

Republicans like to mock minorities as being on a plantation demanding free stuff

Yet, even Jews, Asians, Muslims and Indians stay away from the Republican Party in spite of being highly educated and well off.

Your tent is not very inviting if you are not white, male and Christian

Republicans like to mock minorities as being on a plantation demanding free stuff

Yet, even Jews, Asians, Muslims and Indians stay away from the Republican Party in spite of being highly educated and well off.

No, all are invited. But we can't drag people into the tent kicking and screaming.

Republicans do what's best for the entire country, not what's best for each individual class of people. We are not Santa Clause--the Democrat party is.

Unlike Democrats, we have standards. We are for XY and Z, and if you are for the same things, then sign up and we'll be happy to take you no matter what race, gender or religion you are.

Brainwashing works. Kids go to liberal schools where the indoctrination starts. From there, they head to liberal colleges for advanced indoctrination. During that time, they are brainwashed with television led by left-wing Hollywood. Conservatives have one news channel. The liberals have several. And when nothing is on television, they go to social media which is totally dominated by Commies.

Then you wonder why more people aren't joining the Republican party?

No, all are invited. But we can't drag people into the tent kicking and screaming.

Republicans do what's best for the entire country, not what's best for each individual class of people. We are not Santa Clause--the Democrat party is.

Unlike Democrats, we have standards. We are for XY and Z, and if you are for the same things, then sign up and we'll be happy to take you no matter what race, gender or religion you are.

Brainwashing works. Kids go to liberal schools where the indoctrination starts. From there, they head to liberal colleges for advanced indoctrination. During that time, they are brainwashed with television led by left-wing Hollywood. Conservatives have one news channel. The liberals have several. And when nothing is on television, they go to social media which is totally dominated by Commies.

Then you wonder why more people aren't joining the Republican party?
Yet, only white male Christians seem to sign up to your solutions

Forum List

Back