Pocahontas not an Indian

She has less native american dna in her than the average American citizen does.
Oh? And where did you get that gem of a statistic?

He's parroting that same blog canard I already shot down in post 141.

As is usual you are talking out your butt. It's a MSM Boston Newspaper article, little halfwit. Try and keep up.

Try reading back sixteen posts where ThePuke tried to sell that same bullshit, and I got him told, and he ran off stomping his feet and throwing things. That was many hours ago.

Big fucking deal, how about addressing the link that I provided, doofus. It ain't no blog post.

Fuck your links. :fu: I challenged your point and squished it.

fox_news_.jpg

Straight from the horse's mouth.

On Wednesday night, a Cherokee genealogist told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that there is no proof Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren is Native American, despite her persistent claims.

Genealogist Twila Barnes told Carlson that Warren is "not enrolled" with the tribe.

"She has no family on the rolls, she has no indication of Indian ancestry anywhere in her lineage," explained Barnes.

So, will this force her to take a DNA test now?

I really enjoy Tucker. He gets a lot of good stuff. The story is @ WATCH: Cherokee Genealogist: No, Elizabeth Warren Is Not Native American

Actually, yes she is.

What about Trump lying about his father being born in Germany? I bet you will give Trump another pass for being a hypocrite.

During a presser with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, President Donald Trump claimed that his father was "born in a very wonderful place in Germany" while discussing the country's military spending.

"My father is German," Trump told reporters. "Right. Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany and so I have a great feeling for Germany."

Facts First: This is untrue. Trump's father, Fred Trump, was born in the Bronx.

Forum List

Back