PLYMCO_PILGRIM's introduction to the forum

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Hello everyone my handle is PLYMCO_PILGRIM

I am here to discuss politics and the issues, through politics, that face me as an American.

A brief history of my political affiliation

I'm a home grown American citizen in my 30's and was a registered Democrat all my life. Before the 2000 presidential election I registered as a Republican because I no longer felt the Democratic Party represented my views or pursued issues important to me.

I am now registered as an idependant because as soon as the republicans and democrats went along with the patriot act i just knew they didn't represent me either.

The fact is I no longer feel any political party or representative in Washington represents me, my values, or my views so here I am ready to hopefully have good and informative discussions with all of you based on my experiences and opinions.

I am not here to disrespect you for having different opinions and i'm not here to stroke your ego if you have the same opinion as me. I am here to hopefully gather information on what other americans think about current events so I can more broadly shape my outlook.

OH and my posts wont usually be this long :razz:

Last edited:
"I haven't lost my temper in 40 years; but, Pilgrim, you caused a lot of trouble this morning; might have got somebody killed; and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't. I won't. The hell I won't!" (He belts him in the mouth)."

John Wayne from the movie McClintock!

You confused me for a second there :lol:

I do like John Wayne but I picked the name because I live in the home town of the pilgrims (the first half of my name fits the town too ;))

Hello everyone my handle is PLYMCO_PILGRIM

I am here to discuss politics and the issues, through politics, that face me as an American.

A brief history of my political affiliation

I'm a home grown American citizen in my 30's and was a registered Democrat all my life. Before the 2000 presidential election I registered as a Republican because I no longer felt the Democratic Party represented my views or pursued issues important to me.

I am now registered as an idependant because as soon as the republicans and democrats went along with the patriot act i just knew they didn't represent me either.

The fact is I no longer feel any political party or representative in Washington represents me, my values, or my views so here I am ready to hopefully have good and informative discussions with all of you based on my experiences and opinions.

I am not here to disrespect you for having different opinions and i'm not here to stroke your ego if you have the same opinion as me. I am here to hopefully gather information on what other americans think about current events so I can more broadly shape my outlook.

OH and my posts wont usually be this long :razz:

Got news for you dude, I quit the Democratic party in 1979 because of Carter. The Democrats don't represent anyone but themselves. The Republicans aren't much better.

I've come to realize the same thing Gunny.

The only thing any politician in any party is interested in is getting re-elected. They will sacrifice ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to get re-elected.

Dont get me started....our non-representing representatives make me go :cuckoo:

PymothRock.jpg

I've come to realize the same thing Gunny.

The only thing any politician in any party is interested in is getting re-elected. They will sacrifice ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to get re-elected.

Dont get me started....our non-representing representatives make me go :cuckoo:

This IS the pace to get you started.:lol:

I'm equal opportunity. I despise ALL politicians, and I despise what they have done to our government. They left the Constitution behind decades ago.

This IS the pace to get you started.:lol:

I'm equal opportunity. I despise ALL politicians, and I despise what they have done to our government. They left the Constitution behind decades ago.

Between this post, your signature lines, and the fact that you are a boss in here I may have just found my happy home on the internet :D

You guys in the forum are great. You actually know about my town and even the native tribe that lived here.

I am having trouble picking an avatar...i dont like the way this one looks...:lol:

Forum List

Back