PLO chief Mahmoud Abbas quits leadership post

Of course I have a video.

Of course you have a YouTube video. Who cares?
Did you listen to it?
Of course not. There is one thing that is consistent about Israel's supporters. They refuse to learn anything. It is evident in their posts.

Oh, but we have learned, Tinny.

There are cultures, religions, societies, and governments that are superior to others. To acknowledge this has nothing to do with racism, intolerance, or hatred. To ignore it does. Islamist culture and the Islamist faith is repressive, dangerous, and hostile to human rights and liberty. Christianity and Judaism, as we know. haver undergone reform and enlightenment. They don't inhibit real peace, progress, and positive change for all mankind as islamism does. We here in the West are not innately superior to any other people. We have simply embraced a way of life which fosters respect for the individual, pluralism for the immigrant, and peaceful integration for all who love freedom. It doesn't make us better than anyone, but it surely makes us better off[ than those living under the tyranny of islamist fascism. Haven't you noticed that the most extreme Joooooooo haters / islamo converts posting in these threads have safely ensconced themselves in the West where they are protected from the very fascist ideology they flail their Pom Poms for.

One only has to read the posts of the usual suspects in these threads for a glimpse into the true, insane logic of Islamism and Islam's jihad. Islamism is the most totalitarian ideology ever to part ways with man's formidable imagination. It consumes all that you are and, as our enthusiastic Joooooo haters so amply demonstrate, it demands precedence over anything else in life. Sadly, the end result is the most inimical human phenomenon there is--a thorough cheapening of life's value.

Your need to real about the ultra orthodox Jews then. Welfare capital and baby boom area of the US, the Hasidic community in NY.
Are you taking cues from tinny re: tin wasting and pointless?

Who lost the elections in 2006?

Who controls the PA in the West Bank?

How did that happen?
Gee whiz. No handy YouTube video to cut and paste?

Your usual sidestepping aside, please identify how the Great Satan installed Abbas.

How did that happen?

Did you listen to it?
Of course not. There is one thing that is consistent about Israel's supporters. They refuse to learn anything. It is evident in their posts.

Yes they refuse to listen to anything but they rather hide their heads in the sand, and some think ignorance is bliss. Thanks for posting, it was very interesting.

Your usual sidestepping aside, please identify how the Great Satan installed Abbas.

How did that happen?

Did you listen to it?

Yes they refuse to listen to anything but they rather hide their heads in the sand, and some think ignorance is bliss. Thanks for posting, it was very interesting.
Obviously, I can't attribute "interesting" to any of your whining.

Did you listen to it?

No because you never listen to or apparently read anything not pro Zionist.

How did that happen?

Did you listen to it?

Projecting again as you still have not learnt that there was never a Palestinian nation prior to 1988 and that the Mandate of Palestine granted the land to the Jews
Pffft, now all you have to do is to convince millions of Palestinians to believe that load of crap.

Good luck with that.

Did you listen to it?

Which book of his should he burn first?

I was talking about the PLO not the PA. Please try to keep up.

The PA is a US installed oligarchy. So, yeah, its base is corruption.
Yours is a typical, toothless complaint for terrorist huggers who want to blame the Great Satan for their own failings, incompetence and ineptitude.

The PLO is nothing more than another franchise of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc. One is no less corrupt than another.

The U.S. didn't install the PA. That's another common, toothless complaint of you terrorist huggers. The Great Satan has no need to install the social misfits that typically control Islamist nations. You Islamics do fine in that regard all your own.

How did that happen?

How did that happen?

Why ask a question if you have no interest in the answer?

Yours is a typical, toothless complaint for terrorist huggers who want to blame the Great Satan for their own failings, incompetence and ineptitude.

The PLO is nothing more than another franchise of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc. One is no less corrupt than another.

The U.S. didn't install the PA. That's another common, toothless complaint of you terrorist huggers. The Great Satan has no need to install the social misfits that typically control Islamist nations. You Islamics do fine in that regard all your own.

How did that happen?

How did that happen?

I don't ask questions of goofy YouTube cut and pasters.

Did you listen to it?

There is no "his". Those are the words of "hundreds of men", that know nothing more than anyone else does.

How did that happen?

How did that happen?

Here, if you prefer an answer in print.

Vanity Fair​
has obtained confidential documents, since corroborated by sources in the U.S. and Palestine, which lay bare a covert initiative, approved by Bush and implemented by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Deputy National Security Adviser Elliott Abrams, to provoke a Palestinian civil war. The plan was for forces led by Dahlan, and armed with new weapons supplied at America’s behest, to give Fatah the muscle it needed to remove the democratically elected Hamas-led government from power.

But the secret plan backfired, resulting in a further setback for American foreign policy under Bush. Instead of driving its enemies out of power, the U.S.-backed Fatah fighters inadvertently provoked Hamas to seize total control of Gaza.

The Gaza Bombshell

How did that happen?

Vanity Fair
has obtained confidential documents, since corroborated by sources in the U.S. and Palestine, which lay bare a covert initiative, approved by Bush and implemented by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Deputy National Security Adviser Elliott Abrams, to provoke a Palestinian civil war. The plan was for forces led by Dahlan, and armed with new weapons supplied at America’s behest, to give Fatah the muscle it needed to remove the democratically elected Hamas-led government from power.

But the secret plan backfired, resulting in a further setback for American foreign policy under Bush. Instead of driving its enemies out of power, the U.S.-backed Fatah fighters inadvertently provoked Hamas to seize total control of Gaza.

The Gaza Bombshell
That was a great story. "Confidential documents", "corroborated by sources", none of which are available.

LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND INFAMOUS

Lifestyles of the Rich and Infamous

How the unelected tyrants of the Palestinian Authority and Hamas amass fortunes from foreign aid money.

Mahmoud Abbas, Arafat’s successor, has been accused of hoarding a fortune of 100 million dollars and of owning palaces and property across the Middle East. Those accusations come from Mohammed Rashid, Arafat’s former financial advisor, who knows the ins and outs of Palestinian Authority finances like no one else, and whose own net worth is estimated at being around half a billion dollars.

Abbas has accused Rashid of stealing 33.5 million dollars from the Palestinian Investment Fund, a fund which collected Arafat’s known slush funds together to replace the PA’s old ad hoc finances. Rashid responded by revealing the ruling Fatah Party’s secret slush fund in Jordan worth 39 million dollars and mentioned that an additional 5 million dollars had been spent on a Fatah convention in 2009, even though there hasn’t been a single election since 2006. And that 13 million dollars of that money had come from the United States.

Well teir leaders

There is no "his". Those are the words of "hundreds of men", that know nothing more than anyone else does.

It's like saying "If I'm wrong nobody is right"
Exactly like the lies You repeat, invented by others. I guess for You there's only one correct book?

Did you listen to it?

Oh, but we have learned, Tinny.

There are cultures, religions, societies, and governments that are superior to others. To acknowledge this has nothing to do with racism, intolerance, or hatred. To ignore it does. Islamist culture and the Islamist faith is repressive, dangerous, and hostile to human rights and liberty. Christianity and Judaism, as we know. haver undergone reform and enlightenment. They don't inhibit real peace, progress, and positive change for all mankind as islamism does. We here in the West are not innately superior to any other people. We have simply embraced a way of life which fosters respect for the individual, pluralism for the immigrant, and peaceful integration for all who love freedom. It doesn't make us better than anyone, but it surely makes us better off[ than those living under the tyranny of islamist fascism. Haven't you noticed that the most extreme Joooooooo haters / islamo converts posting in these threads have safely ensconced themselves in the West where they are protected from the very fascist ideology they flail their Pom Poms for.

One only has to read the posts of the usual suspects in these threads for a glimpse into the true, insane logic of Islamism and Islam's jihad. Islamism is the most totalitarian ideology ever to part ways with man's formidable imagination. It consumes all that you are and, as our enthusiastic Joooooo haters so amply demonstrate, it demands precedence over anything else in life. Sadly, the end result is the most inimical human phenomenon there is--a thorough cheapening of life's value.

Your need to real about the ultra orthodox Jews then. Welfare capital and baby boom area of the US, the Hasidic community in NY.

All 1,000 of them so hardly a capital of anything compared to the muslims that are swelling daily and have been given free access to American welfare by obama

Did you listen to it?

Wrong again pit stop as I have read more pro Palestinian crap than you have and have come to the conclusion it is all LIES

Did you listen to it?

Projecting again as you still have not learnt that there was never a Palestinian nation prior to 1988 and that the Mandate of Palestine granted the land to the Jews
Pffft, now all you have to do is to convince millions of Palestinians to believe that load of crap.

Good luck with that.

very easy just ask them to produce the treaty that gave them the land, when they cant then theu=y have to admit that there was no nation before 1988.

There you are done and done.....................

How did that happen?

How did that happen?

For the same reason you ask the same stupid question time and time again, and then ignore the answer

They are his words as posted on here not the words of "hundreds of men", are you completely stupid

How did that happen?

Vanity Fair

The Gaza Bombshell

Another fail as the article is from 2008 and the author says this

I sit in the hotel’s airy restaurant, its windows open to the Mediterranean, and listen to a slight, bearded man named Mazen Asad abu Dan describe the suffering he endured 11 months before at the hands of his fellow Palestinians. Abu Dan, 28, is a member of Hamas, the Iranian-backed Islamist organization that has been designated a terrorist group by the United States,

Vanity Fair

The Gaza Bombshell
That was a great story. "Confidential documents", "corroborated by sources", none of which are available.

And sourced from a hamas member

Forum List

Back