Please Welcome Avatar4321 to the Mod Team!

He's best known for his steely stare and expensive suits, please welcome the one...the only.....Avatar4321!!

Dont Taz me Bro and Avatar have teamed up to bring about death and destruction to anyone entertaining the idea of trying to steal the rare paintings on the walls here at USMB.

Kinda late for the paintings, ck. I have one of them as my avatar.

i hope avatar gets so frustrated with some of the petty stuff mods have to deal with, he bans the entire board in the most awesome display of mod power under the sun.

:lol:

crowd_applause.gif
Very good choice! Congratulations. :thup:

What the ...?

You keep finding reasonable people to mod and I'll have to become irrational. Balance in the universe, all that.

Is it true your IQ drops ten points right away Avatar? :lol:

More like 25, but it's a direct self defense response to the silliness we have to deal with!:D

I don't know who he is. Guess I never pissed him off.

Congrats!

Any moderator that doesn't hang around the flame zone is likely another good pick. I noticed that Avatar can take a good poke without taking it personal (in the Mafia Game) and has a healthy respect for giving back what is given to him and then standing back to watch the effect.

Congrats Avatar.

Avatar4321 will make a great moderator!

However, AquaAthena has the best avatars!

Nothing beats a matched pair!

365785513v13_400x400_Front_Color-MintAvocado.jpg

Blue-footed_Booby_(Sula_nebouxii)_-displaying.jpg

Last edited:
He's best known for his steely stare and expensive suits, please welcome the one...the only.....Avatar4321!!

Dont Taz me Bro and Avatar have teamed up to bring about death and destruction to anyone entertaining the idea of trying to steal the rare paintings on the walls here at USMB.

I knew [MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION] was SCUM!

;)

Is orange the official USMB probation color?

You mean those 'dogs playing poker,' and 'chimpanzees in suits' ones? :)

Welcome Avatar. Beyond this point there be dragons. ;)

Forum List

Back