Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

Actually it's your dear leader maoboma that gets the credit for that. He is a disciple of Alinski and taught his principles in his community organizing efforts. Do try to keep up you ignorant ass.

It was nothing that special, brainwashed functional moron. He knew him.... Only you morons give a damn either way or think he's a communist..... Only you morons give a damn either way well or think he's a communist. poor america period changed the god damn channel period. He's also a brainwashed follower of the weatherman bomber, right? Absolute idiocy...

It was nothing that special, brainwashed functional moron. He knew him.... Only you morons give a damn either way or think he's a communist..... Only you morons give a damn either way well or think he's a communist. poor america period changed the god damn channel period. He's also a brainwashed follower of the weatherman bomber, right? Absolute idiocy...

Yet here you are practicing Alinski tactics, so I guess you care as well. Run along you dysfunctional moron, you used to be entertaining, now you're just boring.

when you say republicans got 6 million more votes election night....and it doesn't mean a god damn thing, that is a lie. You can't tell the difference anymore you're so full of crap lol

Yet you commies pushed that topic when you got your asses handed to ya by Trump and in other midterms when you got beat. Go fucking figure. Good to know you finally learned the lesson that popular vote is meaningless in a Republic.

Yet here you are practicing Alinski tactics, so I guess you care as well. Run along you dysfunctional moron, you used to be entertaining, now you're just boring.

Of course what you say is based on total BS propaganda and conspiracy nuttery, super duper.

Yet you commies pushed that topic when you got your asses handed to ya by Trump and in other midterms when you got beat. Go fucking figure. Good to know you finally learned the lesson that popular vote is meaningless in a Republic.

The only problem is your fact is a lie. The Democrats always win the popular vote nationwide.

The truth is boring in comparison to your endlessly imaginative violent hateful garbage propaganda.... I have no idea what alinsky tactics are in the first place, and what you think they are is a lie look at the link above. I am for the constitution and democracy and freedom and taxing the rich again so we can have a successful economy for everyone again after 40 years of your giveaway to the rich, super duper. All I want is a living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap or free college and training and great infrastructure and vacations like every other modern country. And probably running Murdock and Sean and tucker out of the country- legally of course. They are total lying scum

The Democrats are starting to turn it around and trump is on his way out or not hopefully lol. people have figured out his ********. And the BS of the GOP I hope.
Portland
Chicago
San Fran
NYC
New Orleans
Detroit

All run by your party, all crime ridden hell holes. You’re an idiot who wants to watch the country burn.

1668322543166.png

Checkmate commie.

The only problem is your fact is a lie. The Democrats always win the popular vote nationwide.

Damn you're stupid.

Republicans have won nearly six million more votes nationwide in races for the House of Representatives, but have flipped relatively few seats, suggesting talk of a “red wave” may have anticipated the overall mood of the country but not the final result of the election.

According to the Cook Political Report, as of Thursday morning, November 10, Republicans have won 50,113,534 votes, or 52.3% of the vote, compared to 44,251,768, or 46.2% of the vote. Republicans lead by 6.1%, which is better than their average in “generic congressional ballot” polls, in which the party led by 2.5% in the final RealClearPolitics average before the election. But Republicans have only managed to flip nine seats thus far — likely enough to control the House, but far short of a “wave” result many anticipated.

Forum List

Back