Please run Hillary, it will be great to see her destroyed.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
How long will the left ignore Hillary's many many short comings?

Benghazi, OK she had nothing directly to do with those killed. She didn't order them in, she didn't directly reduce security and she didn't do anything to incite the attack, directly. BUT when something bad happens usually the CEO takes the fall. After all she wanted the power of SoS but refuses to accept the responsibility in a meaningful way. As a supervisor I know if one of my crew hurts themselves in any way I will take most of the blame, so should have Hillary and Obama but they did the liberal dance.

Now it is revealed that the Clinton's profited by her stay as SoS. There is little doubt that they are dirty as hell and if there is a shred of doubt why take a chance? Why nominate such a person of so little accomplishment other then name recognition. Is that really where the democrat party has fallen? I hope so because the destruction will be fun to watch.

Fact-checking Clinton Cash author on claim about Bill Clinton s speaking fees PunditFact

For example, New York Times reporters -- building off of Schweizer’s work -- found that while the State Department was involved in securing a uranium mining deal with Russia, investors in the company involved in the deal, Uranium One, gave millions to the Clinton Foundation.

Additionally, "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock."

The article’s talking about speech No. 3 on the list above, the 2010 speech paid for by Renaissance Capital.

ABC News also examined Clinton’s speaking records and found many instances in which he took in money from groups with pending interests at the State Department. State Department ethics officials had to sign off on these speaking engagements, but rarely did they say Clinton could not accept payment for a particular speech.

It'll be fascinating to see the effects that her Democrat opponents have on her during the nomination process.

Do they go for it, or do they hold back for the good of the party?

Sanders is the one most likely to really let 'er rip.

So far it looks like they stay in the pasture and remain good sheep.

It'll be fascinating to see the effects that her Democrat opponents have on her during the nomination process.

It would be crazy to hear someone actually go after her over her political stances. Her opponents seem to have stopped caring about that long ago.

Hillary is not my first choice for Prez but honestly, if I have to pick between a con rightie and Hillary then it's a nobrainer for me.

If she wins the D nomination, the media will do all they can to whitewash her horrendous record of lies and corruption....and many Americans will dutifully believe whatever the lib media tells them.

Hillary is not my first choice for Prez but honestly, if I have to pick between a con rightie and Hillary then it's a nobrainer for me.
You got that right, you'd have no brain.

Progtards don't give a damn that she's a toxic, low life, corrupt, lying, polarizing, OLD POS, all they have to see is a "D," and their brain SHUTS OFF, like the retarded mouth breather above.

LOL. Hey fellows, how did that Romney Landslide work out? So now you are flapping yap about HRC, and how she is going down in flames. Worked real good for you with President Obama, didn't it?

Progtards don't give a damn that she's a toxic, low life, corrupt, lying, polarizing, OLD POS, all they have to see is a "D," and their brain SHUTS OFF, like the retarded mouth breather above.
Part of me wants her to be elected just to see people like yourselfs heads explode :laugh:

If she wins the D nomination, the media will do all they can to whitewash her horrendous record of lies and corruption....and many Americans will dutifully believe whatever the lib media tells them.
Oh please! Do you loons have any idea how delusional and paranoid you sound with this bullshit?

Bush is not my choice, and I won't vote for him unless the nominations are Bush and Clinton. I would vote for Palin (ugh) if Clinton is the nomination.

Part of me wants her to be elected just to see people like yourselfs heads explode :laugh:
That's the 99.9% part of you that's retarded.

Last edited:
How long will the left ignore Hillary's many many short comings?

Benghazi, OK she had nothing directly to do with those killed. She didn't order them in, she didn't directly reduce security and she didn't do anything to incite the attack, directly. BUT when something bad happens usually the CEO takes the fall. After all she wanted the power of SoS but refuses to accept the responsibility in a meaningful way. As a supervisor I know if one of my crew hurts themselves in any way I will take most of the blame, so should have Hillary and Obama but they did the liberal dance.

Now it is revealed that the Clinton's profited by her stay as SoS. There is little doubt that they are dirty as hell and if there is a shred of doubt why take a chance? Why nominate such a person of so little accomplishment other then name recognition. Is that really where the democrat party has fallen? I hope so because the destruction will be fun to watch.

Fact-checking Clinton Cash author on claim about Bill Clinton s speaking fees PunditFact

For example, New York Times reporters -- building off of Schweizer’s work -- found that while the State Department was involved in securing a uranium mining deal with Russia, investors in the company involved in the deal, Uranium One, gave millions to the Clinton Foundation.

Additionally, "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock."

The article’s talking about speech No. 3 on the list above, the 2010 speech paid for by Renaissance Capital.

ABC News also examined Clinton’s speaking records and found many instances in which he took in money from groups with pending interests at the State Department. State Department ethics officials had to sign off on these speaking engagements, but rarely did they say Clinton could not accept payment for a particular speech.

Well first off, she is in fact running and second, she's virtually assured at this point in time to take the primaries due to the obvious lack of challengers.

What happens after that is up for debate.
if dems show up to vote, plus you add in repub women pulling the lever for Hillary, she could very well win.

We don't know who the cons support since all they can muster is Hillary threads to let us know where their candidates stands and what snake oil they are selling..

No, the real problem is that you Wingnuts have cried Wolf so many times on Hillary, no one takes you seriously anymore.
Perfect example of a crazed wingnut partisan....you ignore Hillary's extensive record of lies and corruption. How do you do that?

Yet you clearly see the corruption committed by Rs.

Rs ignore their parties corruption and Ds ignore their parties corruption. Damn...partisans are the bane of our existence.

Just like the GOP's will hold back on their front runner.

Just like the GOP's will hold back on their front runner.
The Democrats clearly have a front-runner, the Republicans clearly don't.

I'd be shocked if the two primary wings of the GOP didn't go full bore against each other. The Tea Party wing goes after "RINOs" at least as hard as they go after Democrats.

O'Malley is going to have her campaign for lunch. Hillary can't tolerate a challenge. That's why she's keeping such a low profile.

Forum List

Back