Michelle Obama To Oberlin Students: “Rise Above Noise And Shape The Revolutions Of Your Time”

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
what a lovely graduation speech by a First LADY eh? calling for Revolution. and then maybe they can be like her and for First time be PROUD of their country....sickening
I wouldn't let my children NEAR that woman or her husband.

SNIP:
Click on pic for video:

She’s telling them to “wake up” to engage in ‘revolutions’. Maybe some are already are already awake and will fight against your ‘revolutions’…

Think about how, even with all the gridlock and polarization in Washington, we have made so much change these past six years. 12 million new jobs. Sixteen million people who finally have health insurance. Historic agreements to fight climate change. Epic increases in college financial aid. More progress on LGBT rights than any time in our history. And today, it is no longer remarkable to see two beautiful black girls walking their dogs on the South Lawn of the White House lawn. That’s just the way things are now.

Today, I want to urge you to actively seek out the most contentious, polarized, gridlocked places you can find. Because so often throughout our history, those have been the places where progress really happens, the places where minds are changed, lives transformed, where our great American story unfolds.

ALL of it here:
Michelle Obama To Oberlin Students Rise Above Noise And Shape The Revolutions Of Your Time Weasel Zippers

what a lovely graduation speech by a First LADY eh? calling for Revolution. and then maybe they can be like her and for First time be PROUD of their country....sickening

SNIP:
Click on pic for video:

She’s telling them to “wake up” to engage in ‘revolutions’. Maybe some are already are already awake and will fight against your ‘revolutions’…

Think about how, even with all the gridlock and polarization in Washington, we have made so much change these past six years. 12 million new jobs. Sixteen million people who finally have health insurance. Historic agreements to fight climate change. Epic increases in college financial aid. More progress on LGBT rights than any time in our history. And today, it is no longer remarkable to see two beautiful black girls walking their dogs on the South Lawn of the White House lawn. That’s just the way things are now.

Today, I want to urge you to actively seek out the most contentious, polarized, gridlocked places you can find. Because so often throughout our history, those have been the places where progress really happens, the places where minds are changed, lives transformed, where our great American story unfolds.

ALL of it here:
Michelle Obama To Oberlin Students Rise Above Noise And Shape The Revolutions Of Your Time Weasel Zippers
Go back to sleep you nitwit. Or I should say, put the bottle down and finally go to sleep like the rest of your uneducated trailer park brethen did 2 hours ago.

SNIP:
Click on pic for video:

ALL of it here:
Go back to sleep you nitwit. Or I should say, put the bottle down and finally go to sleep like the rest of your uneducated trailer park brethen did 2 hours ago.

I wouldn't let my children near you either . just a nasty ass troll

mods really?

Last edited:
Rise Above Noise And Shape The Revolutions Of Your Time

At that point the students should have bum rushed the podium and tarred and feathered her. THAT would be a revolution

These students are going to use this speech as an excuse to support Jade Helm. Watch and see...

:eek:

I don't think she's really calling for a revolution. I just think she's stupid and inarticulate. I could be wrong though, she is a radical.

SNIP:
Click on pic for video:

ALL of it here:
oh brother,blaaa blaaa spew spew zzzz zzz zz

Forum List

Back