Please prove to me that blacks are our equals?

I cant remember who it was that said it, but it was a few years back.. went something like this.. "if we aborted all black fetuses, we would solve the crime rate" lol P.S. im not racist, just thought it would fit in here

Holds some truth with 52.2% of all murders being caused by blacks. We must discuss the problem if we wish to attempt to fix it.

what good are you to this country?

your a fucking raicst piece of pig shit.

Your worse by far than the people you hate

I am be wrong but doesn't IQ really deal with what a person has learned and not their ability to learn?

That being the case, all this reflects is that blacks have received inferior education at home and in school.

The claim otherwise reeks horribly of the racist attitude of Adolph Hitler and many of the early American and British progressive who founded organizations like Planned Parenthood whose main goal was to reduce the number of black born.

its fucking racist.

this mathew turd is a racist asshole.

His party will lose big time from now on in history right up until they stop being fucking racist

I am be wrong but doesn't IQ really deal with what a person has learned and not their ability to learn?

That being the case, all this reflects is that blacks have received inferior education at home and in school.

What an ignorant thing to say. You have the IQ of a card table.

{Godwin's Law deletion}

while some questions presuppose previous learning most question deal with pattern recognition and inferring answers from available information. in fact, crystallized (learned) intelligence questions are less 'g' loaded, and blacks tend do better on them than highly 'g' loaded questions such as you would find in Raven's Matrices.

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

These differences are documented from schools. Looking at the stats from schools then the data is indisputable. Now research the data on home schooled kids. When comparing the data from home schooled children, the learning gap is almost invisible among all races. So If we have this huge gap among school children and not among home schooled children (who data shows are smarter) the question becomes how come kids at school don't do nearly as well as kids schooled at home. In fact if you took the smartest group of white school children and pitted them against the smartest group of black home schooled children. The black kids would blow them away. Because as a whole, home schooled kids are much smarter that school kids. Then there is the conundrum of the Harlem Children's Zone. Here we have black public school kids that test as good or better than white kids. This has turned the education world on it's head. Everyone wants to know why Geoffrey Canada can do what what no one else has been able to do.

Do you have any links for this? I came across a webpage that shown that blacks raised by whites still have about a 10 point gap. Rushton is respectable within the field of intelligence. Race, Evolution, and Behavior: Further down this page Rushton also explains this.

As a matter of fact I do. Thing is you have to subscribe to get the entire articel but it is free for 7 days. This has the perfect title for you because it shoots all that bull shit you posted in the ass. Enjoy. Anh oh yeah. After you read this can you PUH-LEEZ explain to me how how all that other shit is for real if this is the case?

News and Views: Bad News for White Supremacists; Home-Schooled Blacks Do Just as Well as Homeschooled Whites on Standardized Tests
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-79392630.html

Now Home-Schooled Black Children Perform as Well as Home-Schooled Whites
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-121316120.html

Last edited:
Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

If you have to have it proven to you then you are without hope on the subject.

If you have to have it proven to you then you are without hope on the subject.

most of the black people i know would require oxygen deprivation to the brain for at least three minutes to be the intellectual equal of the peckerwood op.

{Godwin's Law deletion}QUOTE]

while some questions presuppose previous learning most question deal with pattern recognition and inferring answers from available information. in fact, crystallized (learned) intelligence questions are less 'g' loaded, and blacks tend do better on them than highly 'g' loaded questions such as you would find in Raven's Matrices.
No, that is not what an IQ test measures.

I just have to say it again. You have no equal. You stand completely alone. There is no competition between you and anyone else. It would be impossible to score.

dudes-favorite-color.png

Forum List

Back