Please prove to me that blacks are our equals?

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

I just have to say it again. You have no equal. You stand completely alone. There is no competition between you and anyone else. It would be impossible to score.

dudes-favorite-color.png

Oh, and I forgot to say, it may very well be "genetic". The inbreeding can cause the little squigly things to "break down".

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

From the link in your signature

About

The Wikia Community Today
Wikia operates the world’s largest network of collaboratively published video game, entertainment, and lifestyle content on the web through a trusted and customizable platform designed to help people share what they know and love.
You want "real data" But what are you using?

That being the case, all this reflects is that blacks have received inferior education at home and in school.

could you please show some type of proof that an inferior education is received by blacks?

it makes no sense to me.

You might cite inner city schools, but they are relatively few when taking the entire US public school system into consideration

You don't really set the bar all that high, so how much intellect does one need?

I bet an amoeba can post higher scores than you.

You don't really set the bar all that high, so how much intellect does one need?

I bet an amoeba can post higher scores than you.
Well ok, but that doesn't prove him wrong.

They aren't your equals.... you need to work on your intellect to equal the average black.

Just so you know, people are individuals - regardless of race, color or creed - hence, you are not 'smarter' just because you're white. I can prove that with statistics if you are not smart enough to get it.

The links you obsess over are bullshit.

Besides... we're all pink on the inside and share 99.99% of DNA.

The difference between the palest of rich assholes and the darkest of po' dirt scratchers on a chemical level is nothing.

Face it folks, if humanity has a genetic issue, it's a LACK of diversity.... all of us are descended from a group of about 600 breeding individuals, a portion of whom walked out of Africa and systematically eliminated all their genetic cousins.

The smart money going forward is on the families who're smart enough to look beyond racial stereotypes and are willing to add a little mocha to the family latte, if love allows it.

There's two groups with two goals.
1# You that wants to experiment and likely will turn the entire world into Haiti.
2# Me that wants humanity to evolve into a class three civilization without disease or suffering.

I choose 2#. We tried 1# with Africa and Haiti. Failed.

This is why I fight. 1# Isn't like it hasn't been tried and failed before.

Last edited:
Impossible to pove. Though some negroes may be equal to, or in some cases greater than, some white/Europeans, as a culture and as a race, history, archeology, sociology, current events and common sense shows they are not equals.

Well ok, but that doesn't prove him wrong.
That just proves him dumb and gives this country a black eye to the rest of the world.

But there is one saving grace to his comments, now we know how muslims feel when they're demonized for the lunatics in their society.

insulting him is not proving him wrong. At least attack his source as I did.

Impossible to pove. Though some negroes may be equal to, or in some cases greater than, some white/Europeans, as a culture and as a race, history, archeology, sociology, current events and common sense shows they are not equals.
I'm sure they could spell better than you.

They aren't your equals.... you need to work on your intellect to equal the average black.

Just so you know, people are individuals - regardless of race, color or creed - hence, you are not 'smarter' just because you're white. I can prove that with statistics if you are not smart enough to get it.

The links you obsess over are bullshit.

Besides... we're all pink on the inside and share 99.99% of DNA.

The difference between the palest of rich assholes and the darkest of po' dirt scratchers on a chemical level is nothing.

Face it folks, if humanity has a genetic issue, it's a LACK of diversity.... all of us are descended from a group of about 600 breeding individuals, a portion of whom walked out of Africa and systematically eliminated all their genetic cousins.

The smart money going forward is on the families who're smart enough to look beyond racial stereotypes and are willing to add a little mocha to the family latte, if love allows it.

Matthew labors under the misapprehension that all whites are smarter than all blacks, and uses the mis-interpretation of statistics to back up his ludicrous argument. I find it funny that someone that dumb thinks he's smarter than anyone - regardless of race, color or creed.

Since researchers have yet to define a concrete definition of IQ, the research cannot be compared in order to establish definite data on which to reach a solid conclusion. Research does tell us several interesting facts about IQ, such as:

It is influenced by a variety of factors, such as nurture and reward - having parents who prioritize education can add significantly to IQ, as can reward (research undertaken by paying students to reach a higher level than previously tested has been shown to increase IQ)... drug taking has a negative impact on IQ - recent research findings include a drop of an average 10 IQ points being a result of sustained, long term use of drugs such as cannabis.

The only fact that can be established by this thread is that racists are all stupid. Regardless of their race, color or creed.

There's two groups with two goals.
1# You that wants to experiment and likely will turn the entire world into Haiti.
2# Me that wants humanity to evolve into a class three civilization without disease or suffering.

I choose 2#. We tried 1# with Africa and Haiti. Failed.

This is why I fight. 1# Isn't like it hasn't been tried and failed before.
We got no business trying anything, in any country, other than our own.

insulting him is not proving him wrong. At least attack his source as I did.
He's insulting every American in this country and taking one big shit on our American heritage.

American's believe "all men are created equal", that's part of what made this country great.

It's not a 'belief', it's a principle on which our country was founded. And I completely embrace that principle... but to call it a 'belief' and claim that all Americans have to believe it is moronic. Another principle that this country is founded on is the freedom of the individual to believe as they choose.

Matthew, when you say things like this you're as guilty of racism as Whoopie Goldberg saying that only blacks understand racism. This assumes that only blacks feel the pain of bigotry because of their genetics. This is closed minded at best.

Maybe if you realized that people are people you wouldn't feel this way. Sure the black community may have their share of idiots but I feel that this is because of stereotypes rather than learning potential. Due to peer pressure blacks have huge roadblocks within their own race preventing them from succeeding or even trying to succeed. Some believe that "The Man" won't let you succeed so why even try. Negativity permeates black society, especially in inner-cities.

I just have to say it again. You have no equal. You stand completely alone. There is no competition between you and anyone else. It would be impossible to score.

dudes-favorite-color.png

At least I can ask questions and think freely about things. What are you a fucking sheep? LOL. I feel sorry for you. :badgrin:

Matthew, when you say things like this you're as guilty of racism as Whoopie Goldberg saying that only blacks understand racism. This assumes that only blacks feel the pain of bigotry because of their genetics. This is closed minded at best.

Maybe if you realized that people are people you wouldn't feel this way. Sure the black community may have their share of idiots but I feel that this is because of stereotypes rather than learning potential. Due to peer pressure blacks have huge roadblocks within their own race preventing them from succeeding or even trying to succeed. Some believe that "The Man" won't let you succeed so why even try. Negativity permeates black society, especially in inner-cities.

I hope they succeed as I'm not holding them down. It is up to them.

I pray to god they do as we have taken the responsibility as a civilization.

Last edited:

From the link in your signature

About

The Wikia Community Today
Wikia operates the world’s largest network of collaboratively published video game, entertainment, and lifestyle content on the web through a trusted and customizable platform designed to help people share what they know and love.
You want "real data" But what are you using?

That's a collection of data from all of the net. Sat, ACT, iq, ect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back