PLEASE give a warning when you post Animal Abuse stories

So that wasn't a policy or a rule, just you whining like a bitch?

Or it's a rule for some people?

Clarify the rule right now, on the board, for everyone. Else how can we be expected to follow it?

So, what is the rule about graphic pictures that applies to everyone in all threads at all times? Or is there not one?

If there's a rule that we're to follow, please state it clearly and for the record.

here's a rule for you.
shut the fuck up.

You have such a way with words. :lol:

del's inspirational.

:cool:

Soon as I get more points, I'm gonna neg ya again because not only are you a racist, you're stupid. Oh. Wait. Most are stupid.
Guess what race commits animal abuse at much higher rates then others?

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Humans?

Oh my.

First off, I like Samson. He loves animals. Whatever that thread was, I'm pretty sure he was not condoning hurting an animal of any kind.

Secondly, I didn't report the thread or complain or bitch. I asked if nicely if a warning could be put in the title when graphic animal OR child abuse topics are being discussed. That's it.

Third, I had no clue it would cause JB to become so hysterical my asking (not demandeing or name calling) nicely and those who feel the same way I do for that warning in the title. Maybe he needs some warm chamomille tea and a hug from someone with a tissue.

Hope that clears it up.

Graphic Photos Need to not be Shown, but Linked, with a Warning about Graphic Content.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/165592-death-penalty-not-enough.html

The thread "Death Penalty Not Enough" in the Religion and Ethics Forum had no graphic pic, and began thus:

"Jeffrey Nally, Jr. was arrested on charges of misdemeanor domestic battery, felony kidnapping and twenty-nine counts of felony animal cruelty. He held his former girlfriend hostage, physically and sexually abusing her in Hancock County, West Virginia."

I think this was warning enough.

At any rate, if you ignored the link, then you also missed the opportunity to sign a petition to hit this guy hard with sentencing.

Without consequences, others will be encouraged to practice the same heinious acts.

Sorry, Samson. I saw the pic of a puppy, read the 29 counts of animal cruelty and backed out really fast. My apologies if you didn't go in to detail or anyone else went in to detail. My intent was not to cause strife. It was just a request from member to members.

There is no video.

And there is no gruesome pic.

:lol:

This is only another Hysterical Moment in The Life of Gunny.

I'm gonna give Gunny the benefit of the doubt, seeing as he has to be the white knight for a lot of chicks here on the board and that has got to be difficult to do. So he may not have time to research all the stuff each and every time somebody is chirping in his ear.

I bed your pardon Phoenix, but I damn sure did NOT "chirp" in his ear. I don't report threads. It's not my style. I don't pm and complain to mods either. ASSume much?

Jeez people. Get a grip. I just ASKED a question publicly. Thats it.
Some of y'all are :cuckoo:

There is no video.

And there is no gruesome pic.

:lol:

This is only another Hysterical Moment in The Life of Gunny.

I'm gonna give Gunny the benefit of the doubt, seeing as he has to be the white knight for a lot of chicks here on the board and that has got to be difficult to do. So he may not have time to research all the stuff each and every time somebody is chirping in his ear.

I bed your pardon Phoenix, but I damn sure did NOT "chirp" in his ear. I don't report threads. It's not my style. I don't pm and complain to mods either. ASSume much?

Cat Fight!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

cat_fight.jpg

Last edited:

Cat Fight!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

cat_fight.jpg

Nope. I said my piece. But now I know any little thing is subject to those who are :cuckoo:

Oh, and she can take her innuendo chirp and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

and while we're at it, don't post any whiney stupid shit either--it makes me puke in my mouth.

(I'll post a full list of stuff that bugs the hell out of me later.)

That looks like a whine to me.

nope-it's a request for people to quit bitchin' about post content. If we all got all picky about what was posted and how it was posted, there would be nothing here. Ignore what you don't like instead of asking everyone to alter their behavior for YOU. No one is that important.

Oh my.

First off, I like Samson. He loves animals. Whatever that thread was, I'm pretty sure he was not condoning hurting an animal of any kind.

Secondly, I didn't report the thread or complain or bitch. I asked if nicely if a warning could be put in the title when graphic animal OR child abuse topics are being discussed. That's it.

Third, I had no clue it would cause JB to become so hysterical my asking (not demandeing or name calling) nicely and those who feel the same way I do for that warning in the title. Maybe he needs some warm chamomille tea and a hug from someone with a tissue.

Hope that clears it up.

JB hysterical? :eusa_eh:

Nah. He doesn't do hysterical. He's a very calm person, actually.

As to the post - what if every single person asked for special treatment or for a warning if they didn't like something that was posted? For instance, if I didn't like cursing cuz it hurt my innocent little eyeballs and asked very nicely that people warn me before they were going to curse. That would be rather silly, wouldn't it? Especially if even half of the members on this board asked for something similar.

If you don't like it - don't read it. I hate animal abuse as much as anyone. To that end, I realize it happens and donate to the local animal shelter as often as I can to help those who are neglected and hurt. Even adopted the furry little fella that warms my bed at night there.

But to ignore it, well ... let's just quote a little saying that I've heard a lot growing up: "You're either part of the solution or you're part of the problem."

Sorry, but I can't agree with your stance on this one, Grace. People - regardless of sex - who can't face the reality and have to ask for special treatment, rather than handling things on their own, don't get much from me in the way of personal respect.

Oddly enough, I never said you were chirping in his ear. I DO know that his ear gets chirped in regularly by more people than I care to think about. Wouldn't want to be in his shoes for nuthin'.

I also never said you were reporting threads, pming or complaining to mods. Just sayin'.

Sorry, but I can't agree with your stance on this one, Grace. People - regardless of sex - who can't face the reality and have to ask for special treatment, rather than handling things on their own, don't get much from me in the way of personal respect.

:confused::confused::confused:

Does this mean we're not gonna find out "Where the Sun Doesn't Shine?"

As well as YOU have two options:

Sleep alone ...

Or with a woman (and don't try and take it further than this because I don't care WHAT you sleep with)

I prefer the latter. Picking on chicks is just wrong.

There is a happy medium. Some men prefer a woman with a backbone and the strength to stand beside her man or even kick him in the butt when he needs it. A partner, rather than a helpless subject or object of worship.

Those sort of women are partners in life, in the bed and every other aspect of their man's life and will not settle for less.

Nope. I said my piece. But now I know any little thing is subject to those who are :cuckoo:

Oh, and she can take her innuendo chirp and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Wow! That's kinda harsh, dontcha think?

Especially since I wasn't actually talking about you doing the chirping. It ain't all about you. ;)

Forum List

Back