PLEASE give a warning when you post Animal Abuse stories

Nope. I said my piece. But now I know any little thing is subject to those who are :cuckoo:

Oh, and she can take her innuendo chirp and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Wow! That's kinda harsh, dontcha think?

Especially since I wasn't actually talking about you doing the chirping. It ain't all about you. ;)

Could be construed as a bit harsh but you using the term "chirp", this thread going bonkers over a polite request coupled with "chirp" underneath my name all added up to me thinking you thought I was whining to mods. Like I said. Ain't my style.
My apologies if I was in error.

Some people here think I'm Miss Helpless. Far from it. I just choose my battles if I get riled enough. Takes a lot to get me at that point, and I don't run for mod help when I am there at that point. I handle it myself.
Child abuse, animal abuse. I like neither one, nor go looking for it. Just asked for a heads up when someone has that topic going. That's all. Next time I'll know better so lesson learned.

I clicked on Samson's thread and thank God I didn't scroll real fast. Saw the opening line and I backed out REAL fast.

Pretty Please, people. Give a warning in the thread title?
WHAT ABOUT THE WOMAN?

READING ABOUT A WOMAN BEING BOTH PHYSICALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY TORTURED AND RAPED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN IS OKAY JUST AS LONG AS NOBODY MENTIONS A WOUNDED ANIMAL?

You heard it hear, folks. It's official: woman < dogs

Dogs are more loyal...

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

They are a lot more loyal than men too.

Just sayin...:eusa_shhh:

I'm gonna give Gunny the benefit of the doubt, seeing as he has to be the white knight for a lot of chicks here on the board and that has got to be difficult to do. So he may not have time to research all the stuff each and every time somebody is chirping in his ear.

I bed your pardon Phoenix, but I damn sure did NOT "chirp" in his ear. I don't report threads. It's not my style. I don't pm and complain to mods either. ASSume much?

Jeez people. Get a grip. I just ASKED a question publicly. Thats it.
Some of y'all are :cuckoo:

Cat Fight!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

cat_fight.jpg

cyborg-beats-carano.jpg

My money's on Phoe

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get pixie on it right away.:FIREdevil:

Being mean to pets is right up her alley.

Pixie's mean to pets? :eusa_eh:

Never figured her for that. She better keep away from Marvin. :evil:

I am not mean to animals, I treat them like my own children. I use to breed dogs and I take in every stray cat in my neighborhood. I am the one everyone comes to when they need to find a home for a poor cat :( I am a sucker. I have 4 at this point. And only one dog.

At one time my neighborhood was inunndated with ferrel cats. I rented a skunk trap and caught the cats got them spayed or neutered and released them, in rich neighborhoods. :eusa_shhh: (Oh and I accidentally captured my neighbors cat and got him neutered) :lol: Found out later that he was my neighbors cat :eek:. That was a freebie for them :eusa_angel: I have tons of stories about animals and how mean I am to them

I adore animals and people are ok too :eusa_angel:

Child abuse, animal abuse. I like neither one.

What about the woman who was abused and sexually assaulted over and over and over and over? She doesn't matter?

I don't even Anachronism is that misogynistic to completely disregard the woman in this scenario.

You are a real piece of shit.

What about the woman who was abused and sexually assaulted over and over and over and over? She doesn't matter?

I don't even Anachronism is that misogynistic to completely disregard the woman in this scenario.

:eusa_hand:

Is that really necessary?:evil:

No one is "completely disregarding the woman": she also suffered horrifically.

Where in any of Imeru's whining did she express the slightest bit hint of giving a damn about the woman?

Nowhere. All she cares about is the dog.

Where in any of Imeru's whining did she express the slightest bit hint of giving a damn about the woman?

Nowhere. All she cares about is the dog.

The topic of the thread is ANIMAL ABUSE STORIES.

I suppose since you never started a thread about the subject, then I should conclude that you don't give a damn about tortured puppies, and I should conclude you are a piece of shit?

Cops: Elderly couple, cat die in murder-suicide...
:eek:
Elderly couple die in apparent murder-suicide
5/5/2011 : 81-year-old man fatally shoots wife, cat in Florida Keys; he's also found dead
An 81-year-old man shot his wheelchair-bound wife and cat, and then turned the gun on himself in their Florida Keys home, officials said. A neighbor called the Monroe County Sheriff's Office about noon Wednesday after hearing shots fired.

Sheriff's deputies arrived at the home on Little Torch Key but didn't enter the home immediately, fearing a suspect could be inside. The bomb squad arrived, and sent a robot inside before the SWAT team entered the home and found 77-year-old Joan Tucker in a room on the first floor.

The Miami Herald reported that Glen Tucker was found upstairs, along with the couple's cat. The sheriff's office said the motive for the killings was not immediately known. Little Torch Key is a small island about 25 miles from Key West.

Cops: Elderly couple, cat die in murder-suicide - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

I didn't read the whole link, JB. Or did you conveniently forget that part that I have stated over and over?
You, JB, are a piece of shit.

He (JB) seems to have reading comprehension skill probs.

Last edited:
As well as YOU have two options:

Sleep alone ...

Or with a woman (and don't try and take it further than this because I don't care WHAT you sleep with)

I prefer the latter. Picking on chicks is just wrong.

There is a happy medium. Some men prefer a woman with a backbone and the strength to stand beside her man or even kick him in the butt when he needs it. A partner, rather than a helpless subject or object of worship.

Those sort of women are partners in life, in the bed and every other aspect of their man's life and will not settle for less.

Really. Some men want women who don't make them a backstage conversation with useless hussies that can't do anything but run their f-ing lips to hear their tongues slap against the roofs of their mouths.

Forum List

Back