Please Fire Mueller!

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
When I read that Muelller is being funded by a lot of people on the left or that he has connections to them it made me realize that the republican party might have it out for Trump. I understand if the democratic party picked him but when republicans themselves don't raise any flags about a possible conflict of interest over this matter then it makes me wonder if they are complicit in this. There are a lot of republicans who a) don't like Trump b) wouldn't mind if he got caned from the job so it makes me wonder if the republican party themselves are allowing the democratic party to do the dirty work they couldn't do during the election.

I haven't been paying too much attention to this but what is so wrong with firing this Mueler guy other than it would make Trump look bad? It would make him look bad but that is just appearances and not substance. Maybe there is good reason to fire him and, if so, what are those reasons?

If Mueller is really on the up and up, he will recuse HIMSELF on conflicts of interest. US Code says that the special counsel cannot be friends with any of the people he is investigating. That the Dems are screaming mad against any talk of his leaving is pretty good circumstantial proof of how THEY feel. Mueller should be replaced with a totally impartial person, but where are you going to find somebody that is not either in the Dems back pocket or argued in the GOP's? If the Dems don't totally own the guy they will automatically block and argue he is the GOP's puppet.

Impasse. No government. OTOH you have the GOP trying to put the nation back in the hands of the private sector, and OTOH you have the Dems trying to keep it all under the control of Big Government.

If Mueller is really on the up and up, he will recuse HIMSELF on conflicts of interest. US Code says that the special counsel cannot be friends with any of the people he is investigating. That the Dems are screaming mad against any talk of his leaving is pretty good circumstantial proof of how THEY feel. Mueller should be replaced with a totally impartial person, but where are you going to find somebody that is not either in the Dems back pocket or argued in the GOP's? If the Dems don't totally own the guy they will automatically block and argue he is the GOP's puppet.

Impasse. No government. OTOH you have the GOP trying to put the nation back in the hands of the private sector, and OTOH you have the Dems trying to keep it all under the control of Big Government.

He is not on the up and up.

He won't recuse himself.

The goal is to get Trump removed from office at any cost. Mueller and Comey are pals. Mueller is going to try to take down Trump.

Last edited:
No where anywhere could you find a more distinguished public servant who is as impartial as the day is long.
He's great at his job which scares the living daylights out of you DEPLORABLES.
I know you swine don't want to know if your president is a crook but Mueller will find out the truth and it's not going to look pretty.

One year and still no evidence of the false claims. Get over it already. :p

Muelller is a Swamp Rat. Also Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein seems to lack the ability to investigate the leaks. He needs to go also.

He won't recuse himself. The goal is to get Trump removed from office at any cost.
The goal is to find out the truth why so many of Trump's staff have Russian connections.
If it means removing the orange clown from office so be it..
All of his staff didn't go to Russia and meet with them in the USA without being directed by the prez himself.

You're scared to death of Mueller because he's so good at what he does.
Rod Rosenstein is the only one that can fire Mueller and he's already on record saying he has no cause or desire to do that.

What has he done or said in his role as Special Counsel to warrant being fired?

"Robert Mueller is superb choice to be special counsel. His reputation is impeccable for honesty and integrity. Media should now calm down" -- Newt Gingrich, May 18th 2017

When I read that Muelller is being funded by a lot of people on the left or that he has connections to them it made me realize that the republican party might have it out for Trump. I understand if the democratic party picked him but when republicans themselves don't raise any flags about a possible conflict of interest over this matter then it makes me wonder if they are complicit in this. There are a lot of republicans who a) don't like Trump b) wouldn't mind if he got caned from the job so it makes me wonder if the republican party themselves are allowing the democratic party to do the dirty work they couldn't do during the election.

I haven't been paying too much attention to this but what is so wrong with firing this Mueler guy other than it would make Trump look bad? It would make him look bad but that is just appearances and not substance. Maybe there is good reason to fire him and, if so, what are those reasons?

Never going to happen, buckle up the Left is going to milk this for everything they can.

Couldn't find collusion so he move onto something else
Why do you morons keep saying that? The investigations are at the beginning not the end.
The morons keep stating that, because that is what they are told to think and say. They are, well, morons.
They watch too much Hannity and Fox in general. I turned on Hannity last night for a hoot and all he talked about was radical left and the Deep state. Barely touched on his fuck buddy Trump being under investigation for obstruction of justice. He, like all the other DEPLORABLES, have been so proud saying the prez isn't under investigation. Now that he is, it so pisses him off. He was literally foaming at the mouth.
Sean Hannity: funniest show on TV..

Never going to happen, buckle up the Left is going to milk this for everything they can.
The investigation is in hands of a republican, Robert Mueller. Get your facts straight.
Another one that doesn't want to know if his president is a crook.

He won't recuse himself. The goal is to get Trump removed from office at any cost.
The goal is to find out the truth why so many of Trump's staff have Russian connections.
If it means removing the orange clown from office so be it..
All of his staff didn't go to Russia and meet with them in the USA without being directed by the prez himself.

You have some inside knowledge, or are you just pushing your opinion as fact?

Forum List

Back