Please explain why you Republicans support the wealthy over your own middle class?

- The Tea Party support the Wealthy

- The 99%ers Occupying Wall Street support the Middle Class

Choose your side and lets get on with it!

Assuming you're serious.... what a fucking ridiculous thing to say. :lol:

You know, I drive by our local contingent of the Flea Party nearly every day while I'm working. Slowed down to a crawl by the traffic having to carefully wend its way through idiots casually jaywalking back and forth across the main street in the downtown area, I have plenty of time to observe them in their little shantytown, lounging and chatting outside their squalid tents under a big sign that says, "We the 99%". And I invariably think, "Bullshit you are. Ninety-nine percent of Americans can't dawdle around in a park every day for two months. The REAL ninety-nine percent have lives." I'm working my ass off 9+ hours a day, five days a week - made much harder by having these turds in my way every time I need to go downtown - to make ends meet, and I resent the hell out of these lazy, arrogant little bastards assuming representation of me without being asked.

It does make one wonder that if these disrespectful, lewd, destructive, and sometimes violent "99%-ers" are indeed as mainstream as the MSM seems desperate to have the people believe. As you say, mainstream people are working or job hunting, paying their bills, and trying to be good citizens during difficult times. They hardly have time to make life miserable and expensive for others for weeks on end.

Lately the thugs have taken to blocking businesses to the detriment of the business owner's and employees livelihood as well as their peace, and they have been harrassing and threatening people who are simply trying to get to work. It is infuriating and makes you just want to take a firehose to the entire lot and wipe it all clean.

Forum List

Back