Please explain why you Republicans support the wealthy over your own middle class?

G.E. is unlikely to pay any taxes this year either even as it continues to ship thousands of jobs overseas--most recently its entire X-ray division-- and also recently entered into a contract with China to build airliners that will compete with American aviation and will also share critical sensistive technical information with the Chinese. And yes, the CEO of G.E. is the chairman of the President's "job creation" initiative. Great choice, yes? Creating lots and lots of jobs overseas. I wonder if the President is counting those in jobs created?

Obama is really good at creating jobs... For China.

Do you have to walk thru unsanitary conditions to get around that area? How is having open sewage in the area not harrassment to the senses or promoting the local businesses?

You are letting your imagination run away with you.

It's not a matter of supporting the wealthy over the middle class, but one of supporting free market systems and freedom of choice in the marketplace.

The unfettered free market destroys human freedom.

You're not a moderate Democrat, but you play one on internet message boards.

Obama's efforts have been blocked by a senseless Congress.

Do you say this because you don't believe democrats can be moderate? Every democrat MUST BE a full blown Obamabot fascist? Do you seek to purge the party of any moderates or other heretics?

I say this because I recognize trolls when I see them. The poster is a troll. You are being naive and neurotic.

From the liberals at the WSJ:

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Last edited:
It's not a matter of supporting the wealthy over the middle class, but one of supporting free market systems and freedom of choice in the marketplace.

Horseshit.

Wall Street ran a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy.

That's the free market for you.

No, not a free market. A free market would be on in which the government kept their hands off and didn't subsidize their favorites, nor give an implied guarantee of payment when people who were uncreditworthy couldn't pay for their homes.

The economic collapse was entirely aided and abetted by our friends in the federal government.

I say this because I recognize trolls when I see them. The poster is a troll. You are being naive and neurotic.
So, he's a troll because he is not a full blown Obamabot fascist.

I also recognize adults with oppositional defiant disorder. :)

Regarding your post above, you're criticizing the Christian Science Monitor, but you post something from Newsmax? :cuckoo:

No, not a free market. A free market would be on in which the government kept their hands off and didn't subsidize their favorites, nor give an implied guarantee of payment when people who were uncreditworthy couldn't pay for their homes.

The economic collapse was entirely aided and abetted by our friends in the federal government.

Lizzie, honey, the free marketeers set up that system. The federal government's flaw was in letting them run amok. You are dreaming of a utopian state where people act with rational self-interest.

Alan Greenspan found out that his dream was a delusion. Please wake up and smell the coffee.

Regarding your post above, you're criticizing the Christian Science Monitor, but you post something from Newsmax? :cuckoo:

I wasn't criticizing the CSM, I was criticizing you for misrepresenting what they wrote.

We all know that the crash in 2008, followed by the 2009 aftermath wiped out all of the gains of the past decade. Having the CSM or a blogger on the WSJ boards repeat that does nothing to support the claims that the job market was down during the entire Bush term, that is utterly false, a deliberate lie on your part. The job market was up for most of the term, then crashed, wiping all the gains out.

We ALSO know that Obama as worked hard to get back most of what Wall Street lost, but has shit all over main street and left unemployment at over 9% for 3 years.

Lizzie, honey, the free marketeers set up that system. The federal government's flaw was in letting them run amok. You are dreaming of a utopian state where people act with rational self-interest.
We
Alan Greenspan found out that his dream was a delusion. Please wake up and smell the coffee.

SAT- honey- we haven't had a free market in about 80 years or so. Wake up and take a snort of reality.

I wasn't criticizing the CSM, I was criticizing you for misrepresenting what they wrote.

We all know that the crash in 2008, followed by the 2009 aftermath wiped out all of the gains of the past decade. Having the CSM or a blogger on the WSJ boards repeat that does nothing to support the claims that the job market was down during the entire Bush term, that is utterly false, a deliberate lie on your part. The job market was up for most of the term, then crashed, wiping all the gains out.

We ALSO know that Obama as worked hard to get back most of what Wall Street lost, but has shit all over main street and left unemployment at over 9% for 3 years.

Oh, bullshit. You attacked the sources repeatedly. Then you posted something from Newsmax, to show us what a moron you really are. :lmao:

This is a link about job creation during the Bush administration. It is from before Obama took office.

We

SAT- honey- we haven't had a free market in about 80 years or so. Wake up and take a snort of reality.

We have something as close to it as the GOP could manage-and look where it got us.

An unfettered free market is like any other lawless situation-bad for human freedom.

Oh, bullshit. You attacked the sources repeatedly. Then you posted something from Newsmax, to show us what a moron you really are. :lmao:

This is a link about job creation during the Bush administration. It is from before Obama took office.

We

We have something as close to it as the GOP could manage-and look where it got us.

An unfettered free market is like any other lawless situation-bad for human freedom.

No, we haven't had a free market for around 80 years. Take a look at the history of government subsidization of industries, prior to subsidization of individuals. Freedom goes hand-in-hand with free markets. Supply and demand work, freedom of choice works. Government intervention always leads to less freedom. It'sthe nature of government.

No, we haven't had a free market for around 80 years. Take a look at the history of government subsidization of industries, prior to subsidization of individuals. Freedom goes hand-in-hand with free markets. Supply and demand work, freedom of choice works. Government intervention always leads to less freedom. It'sthe nature of government.

Yes, they work for those with power, for those at the top. The rest of humanity is screwed.

Your free market at work.

Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wall Street Crash of 1929 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Worst US Mine Disasters

Yes, they work for those with power, for those at the top. The rest of humanity is screwed.

Your free market at work.

Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wall Street Crash of 1929 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Worst US Mine Disasters

Well, there you go. A fire in 1911 proves that we need to end capitalism and adopt Soviet style Marxism.

What a convincing argument....

Yeah, if only that were the argument I was making, you'd look smart right now. But it's not, and you don't. :eusa_angel:

Yeah, if only that were the argument I was making, you'd look smart right now. But it's not, and you don't. :eusa_angel:

You look like what you are, a raving nutjob.

I'm just sayin...

We sometimes catch wild animals in the backyard in live traps and relocate them. Squirrels and racoons. Being wild, they have no clue what's going on, and they bang up against the sides of the cage, and they hiss and pee all over the place. There's nothing wrong with it, they're just not socialized, and they aren't capable of reasoning. They operate on instinct, and having a shit fit is their best weapon. I wonder if when they get released, they think "I won!"

:eusa_whistle:

You know............if the GOP is so pissed about the economic recession, I've just one question............

Why do they support a person who has worked for Fannie and Freddie as a consultant (and they were a large cause of the economic meltdown) for president (Newt)?

Not at Zuccotti park they are not, you do not have to walk through the park to get to any of the office buildings down there.

Do you have to walk thru unsanitary conditions to get around that area? How is having open sewage in the area not harrassment to the senses or promoting the local businesses?

There is not open sewage and Zuccotti park stands alone on its own block, you would have to cross the street from an office building to enter it.

Well that's nice.... all those germs will know not to cross the street and afix to anything people that bathe regularly can possibly touch and become infected. Wonder how many parents are taking their children by there in hopes they can catch some infectious disease?

You are letting your imagination run away with you.

The unfettered free market destroys human freedom.

Obama's efforts have been blocked by a senseless Congress.

Do you say this because you don't believe democrats can be moderate? Every democrat MUST BE a full blown Obamabot fascist? Do you seek to purge the party of any moderates or other heretics?

From the liberals at the WSJ:

Until the creation of THIS country, "fettered" markets were the way of the world. Knowing that, would you prefer to be born back in time where the markets were "fettered"? Would you prefer to move to Cuba, Venezuela, of North Korea where the markets are "fettered"? Liberals hate this: individual responsibility (morals, integrity and honor) allow the "free markets" to be "fettered" by ethical behavior (something that liberals refuse to acknowledge as a way to improve society).

Forum List

Back