Please donate to the American Red Cross for the people of Haiti

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
I realize that times are very tough for many of you, many of you may be unemployed.

When you see on television the suffering that the people of Haiti are enduring, I hope you take the time to be very thankful that you live in the United States where the worst of our people who live in poverty look like rich people to the average citizen of Haiti.

They have lost loved ones, have no food or water, no home, they have lost everything. Please help, your $5.00 or $10.00 donation would go along way to help.

Donate through Red Cross for Haiti Earthquake Victims | How to Help

I realize that times are very tough for many of you, many of you may be unemployed.

When you see on television the suffering that the people of Haiti are enduring, I hope you take the time to be very thankful that you live in the United States where the worst of our people who live in poverty look like rich people to the average citizen of Haiti.

They have lost loved ones, have no food or water, no home, they have lost everything. Please help, your $5.00 or $10.00 donation would go along way to help.

FYI---9% of your donation remains at your local chapter so you are helping your neighbors and (maybe yourself) at the same time.

FYI---9% of your donation remains at your local chapter so you are helping your neighbors and (maybe yourself) at the same time.

Those people are devastated and we need to help them. I saw other country's contributions to this effort and it was sickening. Saudi Arabia where all our money goes for oil, has yet to pledge anything. Iran gave 30 tons of food, whoppee!!

Individual Americans are the ones who are going to make the difference here and I certainly hope they step up to the plate and donate.

Heraldo on Fox, finally made it down there. Microsoft donated 45 million, I think other big business will too, so for all you anti big business people are you paying attention to this?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back