Please Direct Potential Voters To Free Photo ID

If you cannot do that anything else is a poor attempt by Republicans to require the equivalent of a poll tax. If it costs anything it should be outlawed. Poor people are entitled to cast a vote. During too much of our history elderly or poverty stricken people were denied a vote for various reasons.

No matter how you try to spin, the voters simply don't see a problem with requiring a valid ID to vote. People just aren't as stupid as you think they are.

No one is fooled.

Thank goodmess the Democrats aren't fooled by this Republican scheme to keep people who ordinarily vote Democrat away from the polls. That's all it is.....that's all it ever was

So your saying Dems dont have ID's?
:eusa_think:

You're about as wrong as wrong gets. Everything with a photo costs money. How about you name one which doesn't....that's what the thread asks.

What about people who don't fly or drive or own a credit card. What about old poverty stricken people. There are a lot more of them now after the bank cave in.This is the United States of America and they are still entitled to vote.

Are non-citizens "entitled to vote"?

Non citi ens voting happens about as frequently as people on welfare driving Cadillacs....it's mostly in the minds of right wing arses...like Jesus coming back on a cloud in the minds of brainwashed Christians.

In other words it's all a crock of unadulterated horse schit.

Yes non citizens vote - prove to me they dont. (an ID would help prevent it)

I guess they (poverty stricken) didnt need to supply some sort of ID when they get their gov't assistance?

If they didnt, we are in more trouble than I thought.

Is that what is happening? Are we just giving away entitlements to anybody? Is it 1st come 1st serve?

How does this wok exactly?

You guys, and your sorry ass excuses to not have a photo ID, suck!

You're about as wrong as wrong gets. Everything with a photo costs money. How about you name one which doesn't....that's what the thread asks.

What about people who don't fly or drive or own a credit card. What about old poverty stricken people. There are a lot more of them now after the bank cave in.This is the United States of America and they are still entitled to vote.

Non citi ens voting happens about as frequently as .

I didn't ask you how often it happens, I asked you if non-citizens are entitled to vote.

No, therein lies the problem as when they can, they typically vote Democrat.
Because they won't be sent home, and they will continue to mooch off the taxpayers.

If you cannot do that anything else is a poor attempt by Republicans to require the equivalent of a poll tax. If it costs anything it should be outlawed. Poor people are entitled to cast a vote. During too much of our history elderly or poverty stricken people were denied a vote for various reasons.
I notice your concern over military absentee ballots is missing.

Everybody knows that the military war-mongers, baby -killers, don't deserve to vote. After al, they represent "welfare in uniform". Not to mention, the military tends to vote conservatively, overall.

The last is, of course, the reason the left seeks ways to disallow absentee ballots.

I notice your concern over military absentee ballots is missing.

Everybody knows that the military war-mongers, baby -killers, don't deserve to vote. After al, they represent "welfare in uniform". Not to mention, the military tends to vote conservatively, overall.

LOL...that's a joke. The military votes as each individual thinks. Just because the Republicans appropriate half a trillion dollars each year to the Defense budget during peacetime and much more than that when we have an undeclared war of choice does not mean that each soldier votes Republican....quite the contrary.
No, most military members are conservative because they take national security seriously.

I didn't ask you how often it happens, I asked you if non-citizens are entitled to vote.

What I said was:

Non citi ens voting happens about as frequently as people on welfare driving Cadillacs....it's mostly in the minds of right wing arses...like Jesus coming back on a cloud in the minds of brainwashed Christians.

Here's a whole group of people who can't get a picture ID:

cemetery.jpg

Damn, I think the one on the left was the Chicago Democratic Precinct Captain....
Why do you want to disenfranchise Deceased-Americans? :(

Hadn't thought of that.

Is being Dead covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act?

ZombieVoter.jpg

Damn, I think the one on the left was the Chicago Democratic Precinct Captain....

Hadn't thought of that.

ZombieVoter.jpg

Ask George W. Bush. He was individually responsible for the deaths of more than 4400 young Americans, the serious wounding of more than 32,000 more and the conservative estimate of dead innocent Iraqis is 150,000. More than 2,000,000 fled to Syria and Jordon when the suicide bombings began. 'Course Bush doesn't have to worry about it because god told him it was alright to jump on their arses.

Iraq was a war of choice and totally unneccesary. If George W. Bush had been able to let the fact that Hussein tried to kill his daddy in 1993 go...there would have been no war.

Ask George W. Bush. He was individually responsible for the deaths of more than 4400 young Americans, the serious wounding of more than 32,000 more and the conservative estimate of dead innocent Iraqis is 150,000. More than 2,000,000 fled to Syria and Jordon when the suicide bombings began. 'Course Bush doesn't have to worry about it because god told him it was alright to jump on their arses.

Iraq was a war of choice and totally unneccesary. If George W. Bush had been able to let the fact that Hussein tried to kill his daddy in 1993 go...there would have been no war.

I seem to recall Bill Clinton whipping Saddam every time he needed a distraction from a scandal or something, so I don't think war was avoidable. Gore would have gone to war with Saddam, too.

While I'm sad we lost soldiers, that is the job they signed up for.

Hadn't thought of that.

ZombieVoter.jpg

You do realize that a Democrat Congress ok'd the invasion, like, twice, and as such your claim that Bush was individually responsible is bullshit.

Hadn't thought of that.

ZombieVoter.jpg

Democrats from 2006 on could have defunded it. Why didn't they?

I seem to recall Bill Clinton whipping Saddam every time he needed a distraction from a scandal or something, so I don't think war was avoidable. Gore would have gone to war with Saddam, too.

One little caveat you failed to mention....not a single American soldier died in combat during Clinton's two terms. He lied about his cigar but nobody died.

As far as "signing up for combat"

In the old days everybody went and fought the wars which old, rich, white men started. Now it's only the kids of what used to be the middle class......exactly what the rich right has wanted from the start. They worry about which ivy league school theirs will attend. Think for a minute....Richard Nixon did away with the draft...'course he was a slovenly, self serving, piece of schit president. I should know....I was a Republican for thirty years and voted for his ass three times. That was the beginning of the end for me and after I saw Reagan borrowing trillions from foreign banks to fund tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans that did it.

Last edited:

One little caveat you failed to mention....not a single American soldier died in combat during Clinton's two terms. He lied but nobody died.

In the old days everybody went and fought the wars which old, rich, white men started. Now it's only the kids of what used to be the middle class......exactly what the rich right has wanted from the start. They worry about which ivy league school theirs will attend.
He sure as Hell set the stage for what followed, didn't he?

Hadn't thought of that.

ZombieVoter.jpg

You do realize that a Democrat Congress ok'd the invasion, like, twice, and as such your claim that Bush was individually responsible is bullshit.
And while we are on this? How many engagements did we get involved in when the Congress didn't give consent under Bush...as contrasted to Obama?:eusa_whistle:

One little caveat you failed to mention....not a single American soldier died in combat during Clinton's two terms. He lied about his cigar but nobody died.

That's not true, either. Four American servicemen died on the USS Enterprise during Operation Desert Fox. 12 service members died during the occupation of Kosovo. 18 soldiers were killed in Somalia during the "Blackhawk Down" raid. So no, lots of soldiers died on Clinton's watch.

In the old days everybody went and fought the wars which old, rich, white men started. Now it's only the kids of what used to be the middle class......exactly what the rich right has wanted from the start. They worry about which ivy league school theirs will attend. Think for a minute....Richard Nixon did away with the draft...'course he was a slovenly, self serving, piece of schit president. I should know....I was a Republican for thirty years and voted for his ass three times. That was the beginning of the end for me and after I saw Reagan borrowing trillions from foreign banks to fund tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans that did it

I'm not sure what "old days" you are talking about. Before Nixon ended the draft (something liberals and Democrats had called for before he even got there), it was common place for rich people and even middle class people to get out of the draft.

Incidently, if Reagan borrowing a mere 2 Trillion set you off against the Republican party, then why are you not upset that Barack Obama has borrowed SIX trillion so far to fund his spending orgy and yes, tax cuts for rich folks.

That's not true, either. Four American servicemen died on the USS Enterprise during Operation Desert Fox. 12 service members died during the occupation of Kosovo. 18 soldiers were killed in Somalia during the "Blackhawk Down" raid. So no, lots of soldiers died on Clinton's watch.

In the old days everybody went and fought the wars which old, rich, white men started. Now it's only the kids of what used to be the middle class......exactly what the rich right has wanted from the start. They worry about which ivy league school theirs will attend. Think for a minute....Richard Nixon did away with the draft...'course he was a slovenly, self serving, piece of schit president. I should know....I was a Republican for thirty years and voted for his ass three times. That was the beginning of the end for me and after I saw Reagan borrowing trillions from foreign banks to fund tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans that did it

I'm not sure what "old days" you are talking about. Before Nixon ended the draft (something liberals and Democrats had called for before he even got there), it was common place for rich people and even middle class people to get out of the draft.

Incidently, if Reagan borrowing a mere 2 Trillion set you off against the Republican party, then why are you not upset that Barack Obama has borrowed SIX trillion so far to fund his spending orgy and yes, tax cuts for rich folks.

Where did you get your stats....FAUX NEWS

Give me a link where I can verify your assertions or S T F U

As far as the Obama debt...........when he took office the annual interest on Reagan and the Bushes debt was $450,000,000,000. That means during his three years $1,350,000,000,000 of new debt has been attributed to the already existing mess created by Reagan and the Bushes. You ain't really too smart are you

Last edited:

What I said was:

Have you been a direct-question-ducking-coward for all of your imaginary 77 years, shitstain?

Forum List

Back