Please Direct Potential Voters To Free Photo ID

Why do you want to disenfranchise Deceased-Americans? :(

Hadn't thought of that.

Is being Dead covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act?

ZombieVoter.jpg

Ask George W. Bush. He was individually responsible for the deaths of more than 4400 young Americans, the serious wounding of more than 32,000 more and the conservative estimate of dead innocent Iraqis is 150,000. More than 2,000,000 fled to Syria and Jordon when the suicide bombings began. 'Course Bush doesn't have to worry about it because god told him it was alright to jump on their arses.

Iraq was a war of choice and totally unneccesary. If George W. Bush had been able to let the fact that Hussein tried to kill his daddy in 1993 go...there would have been no war.

That subjective lefty rant has exactly what to do with the topic, Spammerfraud?

If you cannot do that anything else is a poor attempt by Republicans to require the equivalent of a poll tax. If it costs anything it should be outlawed. Poor people are entitled to cast a vote. During too much of our history elderly or poverty stricken people were denied a vote for various reasons.

"If it costs anything it should be outlawed"? Who are these people who live in the United States and yet have no identification? Maybe we can get a anthropology grant for a university to study these strange tribe of adults who have never cashed a check, had a bank account, held a job, rented or bought a home, never drove a car or rode in a plane or even entered a federal building. Even the Amish have I.D. The issue is a bogus attempt by the left to continue fraudulent voting.

Where did you get your stats....FAUX NEWS

Give me a link where I can verify your assertions or S T F U

As far as the Obama debt...........when he took office the annual interest on Reagan and the Bushes debt was $450,000,000,000. That means during his three years $1,350,000,000,000 of new debt has been attributed to the already existing mess created by Reagan and the Bushes. You ain't really too smart are you

Don't do links, spanky, unless they are really needed for the point.

Your Boy Obama has run up another 6 trillion in debt, and he's not even through his first term yet.

I didn't ask you how often it happens, I asked you if non-citizens are entitled to vote.

What I said was:

Non citi ens voting happens about as frequently as people on welfare driving Cadillacs....it's mostly in the minds of right wing arses...like Jesus coming back on a cloud in the minds of brainwashed Christians.

In other words it's all a crock of unadulterated horse schit.

Have you been a direct-question-ducking-coward for all of your imaginary 77 years, shitstain?

As far as the Obama debt...........when he took office the annual interest on Reagan and the Bushes debt was $450,000,000,000. That means during his three years $1,350,000,000,000 of new debt has been attributed to the already existing mess created by Reagan and the Bushes. You ain't really too smart are you

If you cannot do that anything else is a poor attempt by Republicans to require the equivalent of a poll tax. If it costs anything it should be outlawed. Poor people are entitled to cast a vote. During too much of our history elderly or poverty stricken people were denied a vote for various reasons.

It doesn't cost anything to get a photo ID. Whether a drivers license, a gun permit, etc. The dems whining makes no sense. If everyone needs to show a photo ID its a fair requirement.
.....Except.....

.....right??

(Maybe they don't have enough Blacks, there, to feel-the-need....right, Teabaggers?)​

No matter how you try to spin it, the voters simply don't see a problem with requiring a valid ID to vote. People just aren't as stupid as you think they are.

No one is fooled.

Thank goodmess the Democrats aren't fooled by this Republican scheme to keep people who ordinarily vote Democrat away from the polls. That's all it is.....that's all it ever was

Yep, dead people, cartoon characters and illegal aliens tend to vote Democrat. I see no problem with keeping those Democrat voters away from the polls.

Last edited:
You should live here in the edge of the appalachian mountains of east Tennessee and the edge of Kentucky and Virginia. People like you have fallen for the goddamed Republican lies and have no clue about what really goes on in this country. Anybody who believes everyone who doesn't have a photo ID should not be allowed to vote just doesn't get it.

I see what they buy....rice and beans in 25-40 pound bags, whatever they can do the best on at any given time.

What is it that "people like me" don't get?

What I said was:

Non citi ens voting happens about as frequently as people on welfare driving Cadillacs....it's mostly in the minds of right wing arses...like Jesus coming back on a cloud in the minds of brainwashed Christians.

Have you been a direct-question-ducking-coward for all of your imaginary 77 years, shitstain?

So Obama doubles down on it. You leftist fuckers just cannot take responsibility for a fucking thing, can you?

If it makes you feel any smarter or stronger to call me names have at it. The facts are that Republicans are trying to keep potential Democrat votes away from the polls.....PERIOD

Yeah, that's right. We are trying to keep illegal aliens, cartoon characters and dead people away from the polls. Those groups all vote Democrat in overwhelming numbers.

So Obama doubles down on it. You leftist fuckers just cannot take responsibility for a fucking thing, can you?

Only Republican Presidents have to take responsibility for the interest on the debt incurred by previous administrations.

One thing these liberal turds forget is that 90% of all federal spending goes to pay for social programs they created, but they're never responsible for any of the debt.

It really isn't necessary in my opinion to be required to show a stupid ID just to vote. That isn't some partisan slant either, rather, an objection to the police state and the paranoia that has brought us such measures.

We have documented cases of people voting twice and illegals voting. Only the left would make something as simple as getting ID sound terribly difficult. The poor in America make the middle class in other countries look like paupers.

I do not believe for one second that many of the people who are complaining about this have any issue getting an ID. Statistics show that most smokers are considered poor, which mean they need an ID to purchase the cigarettes, and the alcohol. They need an ID to open a checking account and I would think to get welfare one would need either a birth certificate or valid ID. Illegals apply for welfare, free schooling and other aid by using the birth certificates of their anchor children. I guess since those children can't vote and the illegals can't obtain legal ID, the left will come up with wild excuses about why voter ID is unfair. The left needs those votes and will protect them at all costs. And the illegals and the work-shy need the Democrats to hand them money, so they have quite the arrangement.

The rest of us want what is fair, which means protecting the sanctity of our voting process. If we don't do that, we are all disenfranchised and our votes mean nothing because one group will control the elections. For years, the left has disenfranchised the military by being lax in sending overseas ballots in time. They get away with a lot, yet when we want to ensure that all citizens, and only citizens, get a chance to cast their vote, the Dems holler discrimination. Apparently, they want us to believe that all their constituents are complete idiots who are incapable of following a few, simple rules.

Getting an ID is probably way easier than applying for welfare, yet we've seen a sharp increase in the last few years of people figuring out how to milk the system of all it has to offer. And, of course, they want free IDs because the government has trained them to take what is offered and not be expected to pay for anything. They probably want free rides to the polls and a free meal for showing up. I remember ACORN offering free cigarettes one year for people to hop on the bus. I would guess we can blame ACORN for people taking up smoking. I mean, if they had no IDs then it was impossible for them to smoke before since they wouldn't be able to buy them.

Only Republican Presidents have to take responsibility for the interest on the debt incurred by previous administrations.

One thing these liberal turds forget is that 90% of all federal spending goes to pay for social programs they created, but they're never responsible for any of the debt.
Agreed.
icon14.gif

What I said was:

budget-create-deficits-6004.jpg

Non citi ens voting happens about as frequently as .

I didn't ask you how often it happens, I asked you if non-citizens are entitled to vote.

What I said was:

And you know this...how?

Bear in mind your leftist programming is not proof.

Why do you want to disenfranchise Deceased-Americans? :(

Hadn't thought of that.

ZombieVoter.jpg

Ask George W. Bush. He was individually responsible for the deaths of more than 4400 young Americans, the serious wounding of more than 32,000 more and the conservative estimate of dead innocent Iraqis is 150,000. More than 2,000,000 fled to Syria and Jordon when the suicide bombings began. 'Course Bush doesn't have to worry about it because god told him it was alright to jump on their arses.

Iraq was a war of choice and totally unneccesary. If George W. Bush had been able to let the fact that Hussein tried to kill his daddy in 1993 go...there would have been no war.
There are no words to describe how horribly it must suck to be you.

Last edited:
Hadn't thought of that.

ZombieVoter.jpg
Oh, sure...make fun of a handicap.

Learn their story. Educate yourself. Moron.

Sorry, man... I just was being completely insensitive to their plight... My bad
Okay, but I think you should do some community service down at your local Cadaver Shelter. Talk with them. Learn how passionate they are about voting Democrat.

Oh, sure...make fun of a handicap.

Learn their story. Educate yourself. Moron.

Sorry, man... I just was being completely insensitive to their plight... My bad
Okay, but I think you should do some community service down at your local Cadaver Shelter. Talk with them. Learn how passionate they are about voting Democrat.

Probably about as productive as talking to USMB liberals, when you think about it.

And they probably smell better. :lol:

Forum List

Back