Please Direct Potential Voters To Free Photo ID

Here's a whole group of people who can't get a picture ID:

cemetery.jpg

I'll better than half of them voted for Obama in '08, too!

If you cannot do that anything else is a poor attempt by Republicans to require the equivalent of a poll tax. If it costs anything it should be outlawed. Poor people are entitled to cast a vote. During too much of our history elderly or poverty stricken people were denied a vote for various reasons.

It doesn't cost anything to get a photo ID. Whether a drivers license, a gun permit, etc. The dems whining makes no sense. If everyone needs to show a photo ID its a fair requirement.

I recall when GOP operatives were videotaping polling places to document multiple voters, and the dems had that stopped as intrusive. Yet Black Panthers can stand outside a polling place with clubs and the dems do nothing?!

It's just the start of an upcoming year of voting corruption. What about this one: :eek:

Obama Creates Hotline to Help Detained Illegal Aliens

The hotline is for lawbreaking illegal aliens who have invaded our country. If we manage to catch them and detain them, the Obama Administration is providing this taxpayer-funded hotline to offer assistance to those who have shown contempt for our nation’s sovereignty and laws (in other words, perfect friends for our current president).

Why does it seem like our own president has more sympathy with foreigners than he does with his own people?

http://www.americanclarion.com/2012/01/01/obama-creates-hotline-to-help-detained-illegal-aliens/

Because he does!
Hey, why not issue them their free photo ID as part of their "assistance" package? Oh, wait, the Obamanation already is doing that.

It doesn't cost anything to get a photo ID. Whether a drivers license, a gun permit, etc. The dems whining makes no sense. If everyone needs to show a photo ID its a fair requirement.

I recall when GOP operatives were videotaping polling places to document multiple voters, and the dems had that stopped as intrusive. Yet Black Panthers can stand outside a polling place with clubs and the dems do nothing?!

You're about as wrong as wrong gets. Everything with a photo costs money. How about you name one which doesn't....that's what the thread asks.

What about people who don't fly or drive or own a credit card. What about old poverty stricken people. There are a lot more of them now after the bank cave in.This is the United States of America and they are still entitled to vote.

Gun permits are free. You simply do the paperwork and go for the permit. You have just been proven wrong. IMHO any state that requires a photo ID on their voter registration card needs to provide the voter ID cards. Its not a "poll tax" ITS FREE.

Link?

How do I apply for a handgun license?

Applicants must personally appear and submit a signed and notarized application to the License Division when applying. Fees may be paid by credit card or with two money orders. The application fee is $340.00. The fingerprint fee is $94.25. If you are paying with money orders, the money orders should be made payable to the “New York City Police Department.”
NYPD - Permits

In my state you have to pay for them. As well as Driver's licenses.

Do we really want an adult who isn't responsible enough to have some kind of photo ID voting?

Seriously, what kind of bottom feeder gets through life without a photo ID?

A number of democrat voters apparently.

Too stupid, too lazy, too incapable of serving themselves, they must be served by the government they vote to put in place.
Benjamin Franklin said it well: "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."

I wish you could have been around during the 30's and 40's. There were no unions, no OSHA, no EPA, no health insurance, no pensions, no vacation, no personal leave, no decent pay, no social security, not much of anything. Unemployment reached nearly 50% in west Tennessee. People were standing in line waiting for a chance at a job. The ones who could get it worked 12 hours in the fields for $0.75 and their mid day meal. My Dad was working in a box factory unloading skids and ruptured himself. The second day he missed they replaced him. A couple of farmers who lived near us gave us milk and let us follow along behind them when they dug their potato crop and pick up what they missed.

The first regular job my Dad ever had was as a timekeeper on the WPA. After the war started he got on at the Procter and Gamble shell loading plant at Milan, TN and worked his way up to line superintendent where they were pouring hot TNT and turning out 500# bombs.

People who take everything for granted make my asshole crave buttermilk. Everything didn't used to be so nice.

Last edited:
If you cannot do that anything else is a poor attempt by Republicans to require the equivalent of a poll tax. If it costs anything it should be outlawed. Poor people are entitled to cast a vote. During too much of our history elderly or poverty stricken people were denied a vote for various reasons.

Do we really want an adult who isn't responsible enough to have some kind of photo ID voting?

Seriously, what kind of bottom feeder gets through life without a photo ID?

That's the most "Let Them Eat Cake" remark I've heard since Barbara Bush pulled off her little quip during the hurricane Katrina. You people absolutely have no shame.

Hey, frankly, I don't think Bob the Stew Bum should be allowed to vote because ACORN promised him a bottle of Jack Daniels. sorry. really don't.

Oh boo fucking hoo.

A number of democrat voters apparently.

Too stupid, too lazy, too incapable of serving themselves, they must be served by the government they vote to put in place.
Benjamin Franklin said it well: "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."

I wish you could have been around during the 30's and 40's. There were no unions, no OSHA, no EPA, no health insurance, no pensions, no vacation, no personal leave, no decent pay, no social security, not much of anything. Unemployment reached nearly 50% in west Tennessee. People were standing in line waiting for a chance at a job. The ones who could get it worked 12 hours in the fields for $0.75 and their mid day meal. My Dad was working in a box factory unloading skids and ruptured himself. The second day he missed they replaced him. A couple of farmers who lived near us gave us milk and let us follow along behind them when they dug their potato crop and pick up what they missed.

The first regular job my Dad ever had was as a timekeeper on the WPA. After the war started he got on at the Procter and Gamble shell loading plant at Milan, TN and worked his way up to line superintendent where they were pouring hot TNT and turning out 500# bombs.

People who take everything for granted make my asshole crave buttermilk. Everything didn't used to be so nice.

What is really amusing is that the Dems are the ones making these people out to be lazy, incapable fucks, not the Reps. The Reps are confident that anyone with the gumption, and the will to exercise their vote, are capable of finding a way to comply with a reasonable requirement.
I have said this before, since both parties claim voting fraud is being committed by the other, why is it that both parties are not in full cry for some kind of reform that would prevent fraud? Could it be that one party is benefitting wholesale fraud in order to "win" elections, while the other is interested in reining in fraudulent voting?

You should live here in the edge of the appalachian mountains of east Tennessee and the edge of Kentucky and Virginia. People like you have fallen for the goddamed Republican lies and have no clue about what really goes on in this country. Anybody who believes everyone who doesn't have a photo ID should not be allowed to vote just doesn't get it.

I see what they buy....rice and beans in 25-40 pound bags, whatever they can do the best on at any given time.

You had to have a photo ID to get food stamps, asswipe.

If it makes you feel any smarter or stronger to call me names have at it. The facts are that Republicans are trying to keep potential Democrat votes away from the polls.....PERIOD

What are you doing on election day? Bussing in illegals, asswipe? Kicking old ladies down staircases? Fucking Democraps are kings of voter fraud/hanky-panky.

You had to have a photo ID to get food stamps, asswipe.

If it makes you feel any smarter or stronger to call me names have at it. The facts are that Republicans are trying to keep potential Democrat votes away from the polls.....PERIOD

What are you doing on election day? Bussing in illegals, asswipe? Kicking old ladies down staircases? Fucking Democraps are kings of voter fraud/hanky-panky.

Make note of this..........seven of the last ten presidential elections Tennessee's 11 electoral votes were cast for Republicans. The only two times I have ever voted Democrat in a national election, 2004 and 2008 it made absolutely no difference whatsoever....the Republicans got the 11 votes anyway.

I'm 77 years old. I haven't gone to the polls in years. In Tennessee anybody over 65 can apply for a ballot and vote absentee by mail....never leave their home.

Another little thing....at age 65 one can pay $11 for a lifetime fishing license and never buy another one. I did that too.

Last edited:

FDR's economic program is the reason unemployment was at 50% in TN and the depression lasted for 12 years.

I notice your concern over military absentee ballots is missing.

FDR's economic program is the reason unemployment was at 50% in TN and the depression lasted for 12 years.

If FDR had not started some real government programs which not only provided jobs but created a real infrastructure the Republicans wouldn't have had anything left. Just like today all the Republicans were doing was shuffling papers and making money from banks and Wall Street. Have you ever read the history of the TVA

Have you ever read the history of RFD

What about social security which for the first time gave the poorest people in this country a way to die with some dignity instead of an unmarked grave on some county poor farm.

You people don't know schit!

Everybody knows that the military war-mongers, baby -killers, don't deserve to vote. After al, they represent "welfare in uniform". Not to mention, the military tends to vote conservatively, overall.

Everybody knows that the military war-mongers, baby -killers, don't deserve to vote. After al, they represent "welfare in uniform". Not to mention, the military tends to vote conservatively, overall.

LOL...that's a joke. The military votes as each individual thinks. Just because the Republicans appropriate half a trillion dollars each year to the Defense budget during peacetime and much more than that when we have an undeclared war of choice does not mean that each soldier votes Republican....quite the contrary.

You're about as wrong as wrong gets. Everything with a photo costs money. How about you name one which doesn't....that's what the thread asks.

What about people who don't fly or drive or own a credit card. What about old poverty stricken people. There are a lot more of them now after the bank cave in.This is the United States of America and they are still entitled to vote.

Are non-citizens "entitled to vote"?

No, therein lies the problem as when they can, they typically vote Democrat.

Non citi ens voting happens about as frequently as people on welfare driving Cadillacs....it's mostly in the minds of right wing arses...like Jesus coming back on a cloud in the minds of brainwashed Christians.

In other words it's all a crock of unadulterated horse schit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back