Planned Parenthood: False Allegations and the Clown Car

Is this link sufficient to drive away your doubts that abortionists make big bucks, with no less than $500 per abortion?

No response. Now that I've proven that abortionists make a huge pile of cash on each abortion, liberals don't want to talk about it anymore.

Note that this huge fee for a rather routine medical procedure doesn't include the huge fee the abortionist charges for selling off the baby's brain and other organs.

Is this link sufficient to drive away your doubts that abortionists make big bucks, with no less than $500 per abortion?

Obviously you lack the intelligence to comprehend what that fee covers.

Equally obvious is that you have never owned or run a business either.

There are overheads to providing the facility, the staff, the medications and equipment, the ongoing training, the insurance, etc, etc.

The longer and more complex the procedure the more it will cost because it uses more resources and takes more time.

Given how expensive medical costs are the odds are there is probably, at most, a 5% "profit" margin.

Now did your homeschooling teach you enough math to figure out how many abortions would have to be performed in order to make "big bucks" with a 5% profit margin?

Probably not so let me do it for you. If we assume the average cost is $500 (and that is on the high side but I want to keep it simple for the simpleminded.)

Are you IN THE KNOW: Abortion Costs in the United States

upload_2015-8-29_6-34-44.png

With a 5% profit margin that comes to $25 each. If they perform one per hour that is only an annual profit of $50k. Even if it takes just 30 minutes for a 1st trimester abortion then the profit is just $100k pa.

89% of all abortions occur in the first 12 weeks

upload_2015-8-29_6-46-55.png

So can the math challenged poster explain where these imaginary "big bucks" are coming from given these facts?

Note that this huge fee for a rather routine medical procedure doesn't include the huge fee the abortionist charges for selling off the baby's brain and other organs.

That you have to lie says volumes about your lack of honesty and integrity.

Motion to defund Planned Parenthood FAILED - 53 - 46
Kirk voted with Dems. (His challenger is Tammy Duckworth in 2016).
Manchin & Donnelly voted with Reps.
McConnell voted no also, but only so he can bring it back for another vote.

Senate blocks Planned Parenthood defunding measure

Good news is Bobby Jindal terminating their contract with Medicaid. Progress. Plus two democrats crossing the isle.

It will come up again in about 30 days.

Good news?
The people on Medicaid just lost a provider. How far will they have to take the bus now?

Jindal did nothing to penalize PP, only the Medicaid recipients are penalized.

More short sighted ignorance from the right.

So you think Democrats who support PP are too big of skin flints to support their own causes, do you? Hmm...me too. How sad is that? All this kvetching and they won't take a crow bar to their own wallets. PP is frankly not very expensive. If they get off the public dole, I'll send them $100 a year

No more Tax Dollars for Abortion. Period, end of story.
Non-issue. That's ALREADY the case.

No it is not already the case unless you are maintaining that no tax dollars are ever used to support Planned Parenthood.

There's a word for that ^ kind of claim.

It's called a deliberate lie.

Okay...so the money we give to Israel pays for abortions there. Got it.

Damn, you're stupid.

The money we "give" to Israel is for the purposes such money is given; primarily defense.

The money given to Planned Parenthood is used, by those scumbags, for many purposes and a portion of those purposes includes abortions.

The money we give to Planned Parenthood is not used in the 3% of abortions they perform. The money goes to women's health, period.

You can't say that we, the taxpayer, pay for abortions if in the same breath you say we don't pay for them in Israel.

Israeli government offers women aged 20 to 33 free abortions

Here are your choices...

Either we are paying for abortions in both Israel and here or we aren't. There is no wiggle room.

The People who concocted those Heavily edited anti Planned Parenthood videos are:

A) Idealist youth who are seeking to inform ________
B) Fronts for the anti women Fundamentalists ___X___

The Video editing was designed to :

A) better inform______
B) Smear Planned Parenthood___X____

No more Tax Dollars for Abortion. Period, end of story.

No it is not already the case unless you are maintaining that no tax dollars are ever used to support Planned Parenthood.

Damn, you're stupid.

The money we "give" to Israel is for the purposes such money is given; primarily defense.

The money given to Planned Parenthood is used, by those scumbags, for many purposes and a portion of those purposes includes abortions.

The money we give to Planned Parenthood is not used in the 3% of abortions they perform. The money goes to women's health, period.

You can't say that we, the taxpayer, pay for abortions if in the same breath you say we don't pay for them in Israel.

Here are your choices...

Either we are paying for abortions in both Israel and here or we aren't. There is no wiggle room.

Agreed. You can argue that it's impossible to separate, but then you have to use the same logic in Israel.

We should defund both PP and Israel with public money and let people decide on their own if our money should go there. I would contribute to both personally if we take them off the taxpayer dole

Motion to defund Planned Parenthood FAILED - 53 - 46
Kirk voted with Dems. (His challenger is Tammy Duckworth in 2016).
Manchin & Donnelly voted with Reps.
McConnell voted no also, but only so he can bring it back for another vote.

Senate blocks Planned Parenthood defunding measure

Good news is Bobby Jindal terminating their contract with Medicaid. Progress. Plus two democrats crossing the isle.

It will come up again in about 30 days.

Good news?
The people on Medicaid just lost a provider. How far will they have to take the bus now?

Jindal did nothing to penalize PP, only the Medicaid recipients are penalized.

More short sighted ignorance from the right.

So you think Democrats who support PP are too big of skin flints to support their own causes, do you? Hmm...me too. How sad is that? All this kvetching and they won't take a crow bar to their own wallets. PP is frankly not very expensive. If they get off the public dole, I'll send them $100 a year

I think you assume too much. Your premise requires that we all assume that Democrats contribute nothing to PP. How could you know that? Of course there's no way you could. I would argue that the majority of private support they receive more than likely comes almost exclusively from liberal minded donors. None of that matters though as they receive public money because they provide public health services. A good portion of those services are offered in underserved areas to a population that has a higher risk for health problems without their services. PP addresses the public need for health services. That's the only reason they get public funding.

Damn, you're stupid.

Here are your choices...

Agreed. You can argue that it's impossible to separate, but then you have to use the same logic in Israel.

We should defund both PP and Israel with public money and let people decide on their own if our money should go there. I would contribute to both personally if we take them off the taxpayer dole

It's not impossible to separate. It's called accounting.

I think you assume too much. Your premise requires that we all assume that Democrats contribute nothing to PP

Um...nnnnooooooooo. You said that, Holmes. Amazing how often the blatantly obvious needs to be explained to you people. Here's your quote:

"the people on Medicaid just lost a provider"

How could you know that? Of course there's no way you could. I would argue that the majority of private support they receive more than likely comes almost exclusively from liberal minded donors. None of that matters though as they receive public money because they provide public health services. A good portion of those services are offered in underserved areas to a population that has a higher risk for health problems without their services. PP addresses the public need for health services. That's the only reason they get public funding.

As I keep saying, I'd chip in. I totally support their cause. I also own a business and the local branch is a great customer of ours, and they always pay on time. I'm as un leftists as they come, I support liberty. But then I'm used to funding my own causes and it's completely alien to you

Damn, you're stupid.

Here are your choices...

Think about it, Holmes. Here's an experiment for you. Take a large cup of water and fill it half way. Now take a shot glass and fill it with water. Dump the shot glass of water into the large cup of water.

Now, remove the water that was in the shot glass. Not the same amount, the same original water...

If PP was selling puppy organs their funding would have been cut off immediately. Or heaven forbid, lion organs from lions killed by hunters.

our society is very screwed up right now.

False analogy.

Apples to oranges.

No "organs" were being sold.

Tissue.

Try to get your facts straight and stop spinning.

No spin please.

Damn, you're stupid.

Here are your choices...

Think about it, Holmes. Here's an experiment for you. Take a large cup of water and fill it half way. Now take a shot glass and fill it with water. Dump the shot glass of water into the large cup of water.

Now, remove the water that was in the shot glass. Not the same amount, the same original water...

For a supposed business owner you are playing pretty dumb.

I think you assume too much. Your premise requires that we all assume that Democrats contribute nothing to PP

Um...nnnnooooooooo. You said that, Holmes. Amazing how often the blatantly obvious needs to be explained to you people. Here's your quote:

How could you know that? Of course there's no way you could. I would argue that the majority of private support they receive more than likely comes almost exclusively from liberal minded donors. None of that matters though as they receive public money because they provide public health services. A good portion of those services are offered in underserved areas to a population that has a higher risk for health problems without their services. PP addresses the public need for health services. That's the only reason they get public funding.

As I keep saying, I'd chip in. I totally support their cause. I also own a business and the local branch is a great customer of ours, and they always pay on time. I'm as un leftists as they come, I support liberty. But then I'm used to funding my own causes and it's completely alien to you

Because Jindal removed PP as a Medicaid provider.
What does that have to do with Democrats paying for PP?

You are confused.

Damn, you're stupid.

Here are your choices...

He isn't playing!

Damn, you're stupid.

Here are your choices...

Um...OK?

You said not funding PP was taking away a resource. I asked why Democrats won't pay for it themselves. You said oh, they would.

So riddle me this, Batman. How is the resource being taken away if it's not going anywhere?

Because Jindal removed PP as a Medicaid provider.
What does that have to do with Democrats paying for PP?

You are confused.

Jindal made it illegal for Medicaid patients to go to PP?

Here are your choices...

Um...OK?

You said not funding PP was taking away a resource. I asked why Democrats won't pay for it themselves. You said oh, they would.

So riddle me this, Batman. How is the resource being taken away if it's not going anywhere?

Read the thread moron. You don't understand the context of what you are responding to.

Forum List

Back