Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

Oh that's right. Including sex.

You're a true hero.

Interesting how you keep reverting to that.

The reason you do so is because you blather on about how the "lefties" think that adolescent youth ought to be treated as children in all but the sexual realm, and when someone comes along and advocates something that's clearly more expansive than that, your little claims are reduced to dust.

Kind of like your inaccurate definition of pedophilia and inaccurate reporting of the law.

I don't think lefties think that adolsecent youth ought to be treated as children in all but the sexual realm. Do you just make stuff up?

Why yes, you do.

I think you think adolescents are less than human, based on your own posts, and that they should be legally used by adults as sexual objects. Also based on your own posts.

I don't think lefties think that adolsecent youth ought to be treated as children in all but the sexual realm. Do you just make stuff up?

Why yes, you do.

I think you think adolescents are less than human, based on your own posts, and that they should be legally used by adults as sexual objects. Also based on your own posts.

That is a lie. You have said that repeatedly.

The only time the lefties think kids should be responsible for themselves is when it comes to underaged sex.

They think it's okay and condone it. They do nothing to prevent it, and call us zealots when we do.

Typical.

And really, what utter idiocy that is. We want the voting age lowered, so that makes us creepy child molesters?

I would think that voting rights and the financial empowerment I've advocated for adolescents would grant them additional societal power that would make it more difficult to "abuse" them, but by all means, carry on in whatever little fantasy world you live in.

And I missed this when it was first posted:

I think even if you saw proof you where wrong you wouldn't be able to admit it.

I do notice your avatar. Do you honestly believe in anarchy? What would you do with the murderers? Let them be them... After all you have no right telling them what to do?

Oh, goody. Another person who thinks that anarchists support "chaos" or "disorder." :rolleyes:

Of course, your entire position has been contradicted by scientific evidence, including a rebuttal of your own attempts to bring some to the table.

But by all means, carry on. :eusa_liar:

I have no fucking clue what you're even talking about. Are you disputing how my 14 year old daughter FEELS? really? should I go home tonight and tell her that according to scientific evidence she's quite capable to making adult decisions and I'm not longer going to be responsible for her? This is a child who I have to sometimes remind to take a fucking shower every day so do NOT tell me that she's mature enough to make the decision ON HER OWN as to whether or not she should terminate a pregnancy.

You're a fucking IDIOT and I'm DONE even responding to your drivel.

I have no fucking clue what you're even talking about. Are you disputing how my 14 year old daughter FEELS? really? should I go home tonight and tell her that according to scientific evidence she's quite capable to making adult decisions and I'm not longer going to be responsible for her? This is a child who I have to sometimes remind to take a fucking shower every day so do NOT tell me that she's mature enough to make the decision ON HER OWN as to whether or not she should terminate a pregnancy.

You're a fucking IDIOT and I'm DONE even responding to your drivel.

You stupid piece of shit, I don't doubt that your daughter is stupid, given that she lives with you, but I'm referring to the cognitive abilities of the group as a whole.

Now, you made a pathetic attempt yesterday to cite "scientific research," and clearly have your panties in a bunch over the fact that I slapped that shit away like the dust that it was.

So yeah, you should shut the fuck up.

You stupid piece of shit, I don't doubt that your daughter is stupid, given that she lives with you, but I'm referring to the cognitive abilities of the group as a whole.

Now, you made a pathetic attempt yesterday to cite "scientific research," and clearly have your panties in a bunch over the fact that I slapped that shit away like the dust that it was.

So yeah, you should shut the fuck up.

:lol: you're a fucking MORON. everyone in this thread thinks you're a child molestor. You should slink away like the pathetic turd you are.

Seems to me you're the one with their panties in a twist because no one is buying the load of shit you're trying to peddle. NO ONE with half a brain believes that children have the cognitive reasoning to make major decisions on their own. THEY DO NOT and you're a moron for trying to persuade those of us with children otherwise.

How does it feel knowing you've wasted such a vast amount of your time and still you can't get the result you want :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The insults don't do much to further the arguments. Children vary in their level of maturity.

There are cultural differences too.

Americans tend to infantize their children. We have adult children who continue to live at home on their parents dime well into their twenties.

The child is under the care and protection of its parents. Children do not vote, they can't join the armed forces, they can't drive a car, and they sure as shirt don't direct their own medical care or even make decisions regarding braces.

So what makes you think they should have the final say when it comes to getting an abortion?

For the record, I asked my thirteen-year-old about this. Since he's a boy, obviously he can't get pregnant, so I used an analogy of getting arrested for something, a serious mistake with serious consequences that kids his age also get into often. I asked him if he would want me to tell him that I was sure he knew what was best for him, since it was his life, and that I supported him in whatever decision he made, or if he would want me to handle things and tell him what to do, because some people around here thought it should be up to him, since it was his life. His response?

"That's stupid. Why would you leave it up to me? You already know I was dumb enough to get in trouble."

:lol: you're a fucking MORON. everyone in this thread thinks you're a child molestor. You should slink away like the pathetic turd you are.

Seems to me you're the one with their panties in a twist because no one is buying the load of shit you're trying to peddle. NO ONE with half a brain believes that children have the cognitive reasoning to make major decisions on their own. THEY DO NOT and you're a moron for trying to persuade those of us with children otherwise.

How does it feel knowing you've wasted such a vast amount of your time and still you can't get the result you want :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It feels like I'm talking to a baboon pretending to be a human. But then again, I wouldn't want to insult a baboon by comparing one to you, you little ****. Now your pathetic little ass is either PMS'ing or is just grumpy because your sad attempt to bring forward "scientific evidence" was kicked to the curb like the pile of shit that it was.

And yeah, get me v& by Chris Hansen! :razz:

wtfpedo.gif

wtfpedo2.gif

For the record, I asked my thirteen-year-old about this. Since he's a boy, obviously he can't get pregnant, so I used an analogy of getting arrested for something, a serious mistake with serious consequences that kids his age also get into often. I asked him if he would want me to tell him that I was sure he knew what was best for him, since it was his life, and that I supported him in whatever decision he made, or if he would want me to handle things and tell him what to do, because some people around here thought it should be up to him, since it was his life. His response?

"That's stupid. Why would you leave it up to me? You already know I was dumb enough to get in trouble."
Did you spank him after he called you stupid?

The insults don't do much to further the arguments. Children vary in their level of maturity.

Americans tend to infantize their children. We have adult children who continue to live at home on their parents dime well into their twenties.

I think Americans manage an unhealthy combination of infanticizing kids on one hand, and forcing them to grow up too fast on the other. And I think a lot of it stems from not having the balls to be willing to make the hard decisions and be the bad guy. Everyone wants to be "nice" and be their children's "friends" and make the kids like them.

Americans tend to sexualize their children.
Watch Disney Channel sometime.

It feels like I'm talking to a baboon pretending to be a human. But then again, I wouldn't want to insult a baboon by comparing one to you, you little ****. Now your pathetic little ass is either PMS'ing or is just grumpy because your sad attempt to bring forward "scientific evidence" was kicked to the curb like the pile of shit that it was.

wtfpedo.gif

wtfpedo2.gif

You are a baboon pretending to be a human.
But according to you, that would still make you a "person".

wtfpedo.gif

wtfpedo2.gif

this cartoon speaks far more about you than anyone else..saying basically anyone that disagrees with your sick assertion that a girl that is menstrual should have the right to consent to sex ..is just jealous of all the teen...or preteen pussy the perceive others as getting.....your one sick puppy

this cartoon speaks far more about you than anyone else..saying basically anyone that disagrees with your sick assertion that a girl that is menstrual should have the right to consent to sex ..is just jealous of all the teen...or preteen pussy the perceive others as getting.....your one sick puppy

Perverts and weirdos always try to project their own pathology onto others, in order to make themselves feel better about being perverted and weird.

I think Americans manage an unhealthy combination of infanticizing kids on one hand, and forcing them to grow up too fast on the other. And I think a lot of it stems from not having the balls to be willing to make the hard decisions and be the bad guy. Everyone wants to be "nice" and be their children's "friends" and make the kids like them.

It comes from the ridiculous notion, popularized in the 70s, of letting children experience their mistakes, make their own decisions, and support them no matter how hare brained and backwards they are behaving.

"Yeah, go ahead and masturbate in the living room, little 5 y.o. It's a natural function and we'll just pretend it's normal".

"Yeah, go ahead and have sex on the living room couch with a drug dealer...when you get pregnant we'll just get you an abortion."

"Yeah, go ahead and smack mommy in the face when she tells you to go to bed, we'll just shift our lives around to suit your sleeping patterns."

"Yeah, go ahead and wear that skimpy whore outfit to gradeschool, and when you're molested we'll just explain to everyone it is your choice, your body."

And this is how freaks like Agno are made.

You are a baboon pretending to be a human.
But according to you, that would still make you a "person".

No, idiot. You know absolutely nothing about what I said as to personhood.

That's not what I said, moron. I'm done explaining this to you.

Perverts and weirdos always try to project their own pathology onto others, in order to make themselves feel better about being perverted and weird.

Is that right, Cesspoolie?

Isn't it about time for you to face the fact that your stupid little definition of "pedophilia" is inaccurate?

Yeah. Everyone misunderstood you and is now misrepresenting you.

You're a slimebag and you deserve to be drummed out of town...or stoned, in more advanced cultures.

As it is, live with the fact that pretty much every poster on here thinks you're a pedophile and for some reason think you are able to determine who is deserving of "personhood" and who isn't.

No, idiot. You know absolutely nothing about what I said as to personhood.

That's not what I said, moron. I'm done explaining this to you.

Is that right, Cesspoolie?

Isn't it about time for you to face the fact that your stupid little definition of "pedophilia" is inaccurate?

you have never answered the question and have avoided it once again it is a very simple question..you simply refuse to answer

A better analogy would be if your son impregnated his girlfriend. Would he need his parents' consent to be a father? Would his parents be allowed to decide for him?

Forum List

Back