Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
[youtube]yr-cJZrBlzE[/youtube]

Footage from an undercover camera inside an abortion clinic in Bloomington shows Planned Parenthood staff deliberately violating the state's mandatory reporting laws for sexual abuse.
The footage shows Lila Rose, a UCLA student reporter and president of right-to-life advocacy group Live Action, posing as a 13-year-old girl. In an appointment with a Planned Parenthood nurse, Rose says she has been impregnated by a 31-year-old man, a clear case of child molestation under Indiana state law.

On tape, the nurse acknowledges her responsibility to report the incident, but assures Rose she will not. The nurse says, "I am supposed to report to Child Protective Services," but assures Rose, "Okay, I didn't hear the age [of the 31-year-old]. I don't want to know the age."

She then instructs Rose how to obtain a secret abortion by crossing state lines in order to avoid Indiana's parental consent law. The nurse also coaches Rose to cover for the 31-year-old man by saying he is only 14. She says, "You've seen him around, you know he's 14, he's in your grade and whatever. You know what I mean."

Rose said she and other students in Live Action recorded the video over the summer in a multi-state investigation of the abortion industry. Rose described the undercover audit, called The Mona Lisa Project, as "demonstrating the routine lawlessness of abortion providers at Planned Parenthood." Rose noted, "Today's video release is only a sample from many hours of similarly disturbing footage."

More...

No matter what side you take on the abortion issue, this is just WRONG in so many ways.

How could she not report a 13 year old girl being pregnant by a 31 year old man? I know it was a set up, but what if it hadn't been?

If that would have been my 13 year old daughter I had BETTER be informed, as should the law! That is child molestation!

I know as an educator if I didn't report something like that I could be liable by law. What happened to the nurse?

No matter what side you take on the abortion issue, this is just WRONG in so many ways.

How could she not report a 13 year old girl being pregnant by a 31 year old man? I know it was a set up, but what if it hadn't been?

If that would have been my 13 year old daughter I had BETTER be informed, as should the law! That is child molestation!

I know as an educator if I didn't report something like that I could be liable by law. What happened to the nurse?
If true, sure it is wrong. Unless the "girl" pretended her parents would force her to give birth. But I find it odd that the PP nurse would even say anything before finding out if she was actually pregnant.

Planned Parenthood is in the abortion business. They will do whatever they need to do to grow their business, including selling sub-standard condoms that are prone to break. This story is not surprising. It's funny how the same people who complain about big oil support Planned Parenthood.

What would have happened if Planned Parenthood hard reported this – and the girl was called to testify. “Um. It was only a test. I lied to Planned Parenthood.”

I don't blame the nurse for following her conscience. If she truly thought what she was doing was right and intended no harm how can there be wrongdoing? I wouldn't hesitate to break a law if I thought it served a higher purpose.

And FWIW, I don't think of PP as being in the abortion business. I've visited a PP office and they were very heavy on giving info and trying to prevent pregnancy in the first place. Maybe if you show up after the fact and you're pregnant they take a different tact, but pushing abortion didn't seem like their thing to me.

I don't blame the nurse for following her conscience. If she truly thought what she was doing was right and intended no harm how can there be wrongdoing? I wouldn't hesitate to break a law if I thought it served a higher purpose.

And FWIW, I don't think of PP as being in the abortion business. I've visited a PP office and they were very heavy on giving info and trying to prevent pregnancy in the first place. Maybe if you show up after the fact and you're pregnant they take a different tact, but pushing abortion didn't seem like their thing to me.

Did they give or sell you any PP condoms that Consumer Reports rated 'Worst in Performance'?

Honey, a 13 year old girl and a 31 year old man is no harm done?

Again, I would have to borrow Gunny's gun to go get the bastard if that was my daughter..........

( I know it was all a set up, but again, what about the times they AREN'T set ups? THAT is child molestation! )

mattskramer wrote:
What would have happened if Planned Parenthood hard reported this – and the girl was called to testify. “Um. It was only a test. I lied to Planned Parenthood.”

I would be thrilled, because it would demonstrate that this Planned Parenthood was following the law.

Why is it that when someone does an expose of something that people don't support, are suspicious of already, etc - they are heroes speaking truth to power, shedding light on an important issue, etc. etc.

But when someone does an expose of something that people support - then they're just little liars deliberately setting out to make innocent people look bad?

If you do some research you will see that Planned Parenthoods all over the nation are frequently shown to be more than willing to help young women receive abortions under less than legal circumstances, more than willing to accept money from bigots for "abortions on black women," willing to lie or "not hear" about rapes, molestations, etc.

Now...I'm perfectly willing to give the nurse in this video, and the Planned Parenthood employees the "benefit of the doubt" and state that they genuinely believe that they are helping these girls...rather than simply profiting off of their abortions...but that doesn't change the fact that Planned Parenthood is earning a reputation for being more interested in helping women get abortions under any circumstance, then it is about following the laws of the states they are in.

I support a woman's right to get an abortion...but I also support laws that are their to protect children from rape and abuse...both need to be recognized and supported.

Honey, a 13 year old girl and a 31 year old man is no harm done?

Again, I would have to borrow Gunny's gun to go get the bastard if that was my daughter..........

( I know it was all a set up, but again, what about the times they AREN'T set ups? THAT is child molestation! )

If it's all said and done there's nothing that's going to change anything. If the "girl" said she didn't want anyone informed I would go along with her wishes.

If it's all said and done there's nothing that's going to change anything. If the "girl" said she didn't want anyone informed I would go along with her wishes.

Wait until you have a 13 year old daughter, you'll think different.

I feel the same. The not reporting of possible child abuse by the fictional 31 year old man would have been a tough decision for me but the immediate concern for the girl's welfare was getting her access to an abortion. Pregnancy was the present most imminant risk to her. If the police got involved at that stage, the girl would lose her chance for an abortion.

What a shame that some states have laws that force children to hide rape in order to not suffer further from it.

Last edited:
Wait until you have a 13 year old daughter, you'll think different.
I dunno, EZ. I think it depends on the parents attitude. Honestly, I can't imagine a relationship with my daughter that would cause her enough fear that she wouldn't tell me she was pregnant.

I still doubt this story. Clinics aren't in the habit of giving out advice before the pregnancy test and I don't think this woman was actually pregnant.

mattskramer wrote:

I would be thrilled, because it would demonstrate that this Planned Parenthood was following the law.

Why is it that when someone does an expose of something that people don't support, are suspicious of already, etc - they are heroes speaking truth to power, shedding light on an important issue, etc. etc.

But when someone does an expose of something that people support - then they're just little liars deliberately setting out to make innocent people look bad?

If you do some research you will see that Planned Parenthoods all over the nation are frequently shown to be more than willing to help young women receive abortions under less than legal circumstances, more than willing to accept money from bigots for "abortions on black women," willing to lie or "not hear" about rapes, molestations, etc.

Now...I'm perfectly willing to give the nurse in this video, and the Planned Parenthood employees the "benefit of the doubt" and state that they genuinely believe that they are helping these girls...rather than simply profiting off of their abortions...but that doesn't change the fact that Planned Parenthood is earning a reputation for being more interested in helping women get abortions under any circumstance, then it is about following the laws of the states they are in.

I support a woman's right to get an abortion...but I also support laws that are their to protect children from rape and abuse...both need to be recognized and supported.

I think this vigilante sting operation backfired. PP comes out looking like an organization of brave and resourceful people working for the common good.

I dunno, EZ. I think it depends on the parents attitude. Honestly, I can't imagine a relationship with my daughter that would cause her enough fear that she wouldn't tell me she was pregnant.

I still doubt this story. Clinics aren't in the habit of giving out advice before the pregnancy test and I don't think this woman was actually pregnant.

That's not my point, it's the fact she said she was pregnant by a 31 year old man! I like to think my daughter would tell me too, heck she tells me TONS now at age 13, because she trusts me and I don't judge her. It's the LAW to report statutory rape, which is what it would be.

Forum List

Back