Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

Wait until you have a 13 year old daughter, you'll think different.

You're right, although I can see Amanda's point. Maybe the PP procedure was for the nurse to comfort the girl, facilitate the termination of pregnancy, then report it after the fact?

The recording was only of a conversation with a girl before they even knew if she was even pregnant.

Would you have prevented your daughter from having an abortion? Thus making it necessary for her to do this behind your back?

Any woman who has a 13 year old daughter has been 13 herself.
Hopefully not recently!!!

I remember being 13 and being terrified of getting pregnant. I think I could have told my parents if it happened but I would have gone through it, the abortion, alone or with a friend if I got in that situation. Not all parents are capable of dealing with this sort of thing in helpful ways.

That's not my point, it's the fact she said she was pregnant by a 31 year old man! I like to think my daughter would tell me too, heck she tells me TONS now at age 13, because she trusts me and I don't judge her. It's the LAW to report statutory rape, which is what it would be.
Sometimes you have to go with your conscience. If I were a nurse and thought reporting the rape would result in the girl being forced to bear an unwanted child I'd have a very difficult time making up my mind.

Still, there was no rape, it was a scam. And since it was a scam, we have no way of knowing the truth of the matter. Again, I'd be surprised if PP gave someone advice without first finding out if a pregnancy existed.

I remember being 13 and being terrified of getting pregnant. I think I could have told my parents if it happened but I would have gone through it, the abortion, alone or with a friend if I got in that situation. Not all parents are capable of dealing with this sort of thing in helpful ways.

You were terrified of getting pregnant at 13??????? :doubt:

Right, I'm glad I have an open and honest relationship with my daughter, like I said. Her friends even come to me for advice, because they know they can trust me and I won't judge them.

sheesh, when I was 13 the only thing I had done was french kissed a guy! :redface:

Funny. If they continued to use those condoms after CR gave them such a bad rating I'd begin to think you might have a point.

I think you're missing the point. A company that is in the abortion business sold condoms which had a poor rating. That's unethical.

Yes, but if you had reported having been impregnated by a 31 year old man, PP should report the incident. That's all Echo is saying.

Yes, but if you had reported having been impregnated by a 31 year old man, PP should report the incident. That's all Echo is saying.

I see that now from her posts. Not all 13 year old girls are so fortunate as to have a mother like her.

I think you're missing the point. A company that is in the abortion business sold condoms which had a poor rating. That's unethical.
If they knew it, sure. But a lot of people don't know things until CR tests them. So you are imagining evil where there probably isn't any.

Get back to me when you can show me they willfully gave out subpar condoms.

If they knew it, sure. But a lot of people don't know things until CR tests them. So you are imagining evil where there probably isn't any.

Uh, no. If you're in the abortion business, you should test your product before it goes out to the consumer. Corporations should test their products. This is just good business. (If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to protect corporate America from liability.)

Uh, no. If you're in the abortion business, you should test your product before it goes out to the consumer. Corporations should test their products. This is just good business. (If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to protect corporate America from liability.)

Off topic but this reminds me, should churches be held to consumer protection laws?

Ironically enough, they probably bought in bulk to save money! :lol:

I'm sure they weren't known to be subpar until after the fact though.

Corporations should test their products. This is just good business. (If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to protect corporate America from liability.)

Planned Parenthood isn't in the business of making and testing condoms.

Forum List

Back