Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014

Inhumane. That's 330,000 babies with souls, were sent to hell since they never had the opportunity to hear of Christ's love & salvation!
The "mothers" should have an adult abortion done to them!
i don't believe that for one nano second...the child hadn't been born yet, so they could not have inherited adam and eve's sin, and even if they had taken their first breath then died, God would NOT send them to hell, period!
Of course you don't believe it, you can't afford to believe it. If you did, you would have to deal with your conscience, and we all know how liberals will do anything to avoid that.
I don't believe it because I don't believe it is Biblical and I don't believe that God would ever do such a thing as sending an innocent pre-birthed child to be, to Hell....and there is nothing that could convince me of otherwise.

So you don't believe that God sent that child to be born into this world to begin with to do His purpose? And that killing it is not a sin against the mother's soul, and not an abomination in God's eyes? How can people who claim to be Christians even remotely support something like this?

Inhumane. That's 330,000 babies with souls, were sent to hell since they never had the opportunity to hear of Christ's love & salvation!
i don't believe that for one nano second...the child hadn't been born yet, so they could not have inherited adam and eve's sin, and even if they had taken their first breath then died, God would NOT send them to hell, period!
Of course you don't believe it, you can't afford to believe it. If you did, you would have to deal with your conscience, and we all know how liberals will do anything to avoid that.
I don't believe it because I don't believe it is Biblical and I don't believe that God would ever do such a thing as sending a pre-birthed child to be, to Hell....and there is nothing that could convince me of otherwise.
I'm not talking about the child going to hell. I'm talking about you thinking abortion is ok with God.

Exactly.

I don't believe it because I don't believe it is Biblical and I don't believe that God would ever do such a thing as sending a pre-birthed child to be, to Hell....and there is nothing that could convince me of otherwise.
I'm not talking about the child going to hell. I'm talking about you thinking abortion is ok with God.
Where in the world did I say that...? Sheesh... you are a real butt.
So, does that mean you are against abortion?
I am against abortion. I am not against the woman's right to privacy.

I think people commit sins all the time, and I think God uses those failures that come with His gift of free will, to work with His children, and to bring them to Him...whether it be in sorrow, or in regret....He uses these situations of falling short of His glory, to change them...some times quicker than other times, and remorse or regret sets in sooner, sometimes a little later, and perhaps, some times not at all....
Which is more important, in God's eyes, the life of the child or the woman's right to kill the child?

You notice that she chose to not answer your question. There is no way for a Christian to reconcile being in league with the legal right to kill your child, and what God would say about the same. So if we legalize murder, which we have with abortion, and you support that legalization, then that is no different than supporting the actual act, whether or not you would do it yourself.

I can not control someone elses choice or conscience... we all have free will, and God works with that... If a friend confides in me, I can try to convince them to not abort, but ultimately, it is their choice and/or sin to make...God will know how to handle that and work with that decision she makes....Moses murdered a man...God still forgave him and brought him to Heaven when He passed onward, but while on Earth, he never let Moses reach the Promised Land...40 years of searching...that was Moses' punishment or a way of God working with him to strengthen his Faith, I suppose...

I see your point....we use the same argument when we permit adults to randomly kill occasional pedestrians as long as it doesn't impede traffic unreasonably.....we can't control some one else's choices........
ye, of little Faith...
I don't limit what God can do to change a person who has sinned.

How many go back and have abortion after abortion, because people like you support their right to kill their child? You can chose to put your head in the sand and pretend that you can straddle the fence as a Christian woman on the abortion issue, but in the end you are sadly mistaken and only fooling yourself.

The number could be greatly reduced but the same people who whine about abortion whine about free birth control and even sex education in our schools. All the methods that actually lower the number of abortions are rejected by the anti choice folks. They believe in telling people to just not have sex. A method that has never worked.

not true- don't have sex outside of marriage.
Wow, you think married woman don't get abortions.

they get a hell of a lot LESS of them, and are more wise and financially secure than the unwed 99% of the time.
latest statistic is that 2/3rds of abortions are women who are married or in a solid relationship with 1 man and already have children.

And their abortions are medically necessary and performed in hospitals.

Married or single, and for any reason - abortion is a woman's right. No one has the right to force a woman to reproduce.

Period.

I don't believe it because I don't believe it is Biblical and I don't believe that God would ever do such a thing as sending an innocent pre-birthed child to be, to Hell....and there is nothing that could convince me of otherwise.

So you don't believe that God sent that child to be born into this world to begin with to do His purpose? And that killing it is not a sin against the mother's soul, and not an abomination in God's eyes? How can people who claim to be Christians even remotely support something like this?

Your "god" is so against killing children but he killed his own.

2/3 of abortions are 'medically necessary'? Good one! lol And sadly, he probably really believes that!

What's sad is that idiots like you are 'for' killing children, did you kill your own too?

What's sad is that idiots like you are 'for' killing children, did you kill your own too?

Newby

EXACTLY what are you accusing me of?

EXACTLY.

Newby

EXACTLY.

Well, that certainly got rid of Newby.

:lmao:

Have a nice day, y'all.

I think people commit sins all the time, and I think God uses those failures that come with His gift of free will, to work with His children, and to bring them to Him...whether it be in sorrow, or in regret....He uses these situations of falling short of His glory, to change them...some times quicker than other times, and remorse or regret sets in sooner, sometimes a little later, and perhaps, some times not at all....
Which is more important, in God's eyes, the life of the child or the woman's right to kill the child?

You notice that she chose to not answer your question. There is no way for a Christian to reconcile being in league with the legal right to kill your child, and what God would say about the same. So if we legalize murder, which we have with abortion, and you support that legalization, then that is no different than supporting the actual act, whether or not you would do it yourself.
Yes, I did notice. Maybe she thinks she's fooling us (or God).

Newby

EXACTLY.

I'm 'accusing' you of not being against the murder of children. If you're not against it, that means you're for it.

Newby

EXACTLY.

Well, that certainly got rid of Newby.

:lmao:

Have a nice day, y'all.

Unfortunately we're not all living on the government dime with all day to spend on the internet like you do. You think your stupid silly question got 'rid' of me? lol

Yes, I did notice. Maybe she thinks she's fooling us (or God).

Do you think God allows known racists in heaven? Maybe they're all going to be white conservatives....is that what you think? (giggle)

Newby

EXACTLY.

I'm 'accusing' you of not being against the murder of children. If you're not against it, that means you're for it.

That sounds just like another idiot I know.

What happens when 327,653 more children are born in homes that don't want them, can't afford to feed them, have serious drug problems, and have to rely on welfare? Also, many unwanted children end up being abused and even killed.

Authorities Girl 5 dead after being thrown off bridge by father

(Based on the hospitalization figures, Wachman and other researchers estimated that more than 1,300 Massachusetts babies — or about 17.5 per 1,000 hospital births— were born with narcotics in their system in 2013.)

Massachusetts infants born with opiates in system at three times national rate analysis finds - Nation - The Boston Globe

What happens when 327,653 more children are born in homes that don't want them, can't afford to feed them, have serious drug problems, and have to rely on welfare? Also, many unwanted children end up being abused and even killed.

Authorities Girl 5 dead after being thrown off bridge by father

(Based on the hospitalization figures, Wachman and other researchers estimated that more than 1,300 Massachusetts babies — or about 17.5 per 1,000 hospital births— were born with narcotics in their system in 2013.)

Massachusetts infants born with opiates in system at three times national rate analysis finds - Nation - The Boston Globe
so to keep them from being killed or abused your solution is to kill them?.........

Forum List

Back