Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Here is a sample of her quotes:
Copyright © 2001 Diane S. Dew www.dianedew.com

sangerph.jpg
Margaret Sanger (1883-1966)
On blacks, immigrants and indigents:

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.
On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932
On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)
On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:
"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

On religious convictions regarding sex outside of marriage:
"This book aims to answer the needs expressed in thousands on thousands of letters to me in
sanger3.jpg
the solution of marriage problems... Knowledge of sex truths frankly and plainly presented cannot possibly injure healthy, normal, young minds. Concealment, suppression, futile attempts to veil the unveilable - these work injury, as they seldom succeed and only render those who indulge in them ridiculous. For myself, I have full confidence in the cleanliness, the open-mindedness, the promise of the younger generation." Margaret Sanger, Happiness in Marriage (Bretano's, New York, 1927)

On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.."

It amazes me the lack of knowledge democrats,liberals and progressives have on Sanger. She was an evil, evil woman

Ya. So evil she liberated women from the slavery of perpetual pregnancy.

vile.

sangerph.jpg

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)
"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

"This book aims to answer the needs expressed in thousands on thousands of letters to me in
sanger3.jpg
the solution of marriage problems... Knowledge of sex truths frankly and plainly presented cannot possibly injure healthy, normal, young minds. Concealment, suppression, futile attempts to veil the unveilable - these work injury, as they seldom succeed and only render those who indulge in them ridiculous. For myself, I have full confidence in the cleanliness, the open-mindedness, the promise of the younger generation." Margaret Sanger, Happiness in Marriage (Bretano's, New York, 1927)

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.."

It amazes me the lack of knowledge democrats,liberals and progressives have on Sanger. She was an evil, evil woman

She called for the extermination of blacks. There is absolutely no reason PP is selling human body parts and if this turns out to be true then they need shut down

sangerph.jpg

sanger3.jpg

She called for the extermination of blacks. There is absolutely no reason PP is selling human body parts and if this turns out to be true then they need shut down
I agree they need to be shut down if this is true.

sangerph.jpg

sanger3.jpg

vile.

Perpetual pregnancy is vile.

Asc, I don't know what proof you need. It's like wanting me to prove what Abraham Lincoln said. I wasn't there. But excerpts of her many many speeches, and interviews, by people that were there, all say the same thing. She wasn't shy about her position. Research the despot, and you'll see for yourself.

Last edited:
There is absolutely no reason PP is selling human body parts and if this turns out to be true then they need shut down

Because the sale of human tissue or body parts is prohibited by federal law, the traffickers have worked out an arrangement to expedite the process from which they all benefit and still remain within current interpretations of the law. For instance, the harvesters receive the fetal material as a " donation" from the abortion clinic. In return, the clinic is paid a "site fee" for rental of lab space where technicians, employed by the harvesters, perform as many dissections as necessary to fill researcher manifests. The harvesters then "donate" the body parts to the researchers and, rather than pay the harvesters for the actual body parts, "donate" the cost of the retrieval (a service) via a formal price list.

The fiction is that under this mutually acceptable agreement, no laws are broken: No body parts from aborted fetuses are sold. In nearly all cases, the entire fetus is not needed. Rather, the fetus is dissected and the parts shipped to either the private corporation, university, or government agency where the research is being conducted. Any remaining skin, tissue, bones, or organs are ground up in the sink disposal or incinerated.

Brenda Bardsley, vice president of the Anatomic Gift Foundation, or AGF, tells Insight, "It's sad, but maybe it makes it [abortion] easier for us knowing that something good will come out of it." She adds, "We're doing our best in an unpleasant situation." Bardsley says the AGF's fetal-tissue retrieval accounts for "less than 10 percent of the company's business" and there are strict rules controlling when and under what conditions a technician may perform the procedures. "The decision to go ahead with the abortion," says Bardsley, "must be made before the woman is approached about donation, and we don't get access to the cadaver until the physician has firmly established death." Nearly 75 percent of the women who choose abortion agree to donate the fetal tissue, she says.

As part of AGF's services, it also runs serology (blood tests) on women who have elected to have an abortion and requires that the medical director of the clinic advise such women if they are shown by the tests to have other medical conditions such as AIDS, hepatitis B or C, or syphilis.

Along with its fetal-tissue harvesting, AGF also handles adult tissue. According to Bardsley, this is their main business, and they handle "only about five to 10 fetal-tissue procedures a week from two different clinics." AGF charges a flat fee of as much as $280 per specimen or individual body part. According to tax records provided to Insight by Bardsley, AGF's gross income has increased from a little more than $180,000 in 1994 to $2 million in 1998.

Harvesting Fetal Body Parts

Asc, I don't know what proof you need. It's like wanting me to prove what Abraham Lincoln said. I wasn't there. But excerpts of her many many speeches, by people that were there, all say the same thing. She wasn't shy about her position. Research the despot, and you'll see for yourself.

The evidence is overwhelming. There are photos of her giving speeches to the KKK

sangerph.jpg

sanger3.jpg

Note how every one of Sanger's comments is taken out of context. Most of the quotes aren't even complete sentences!

A sure sign of bullshit.

There is absolutely no reason PP is selling human body parts and if this turns out to be true then they need shut down

Because the sale of human tissue or body parts is prohibited by federal law, the traffickers have worked out an arrangement to expedite the process from which they all benefit and still remain within current interpretations of the law. For instance, the harvesters receive the fetal material as a " donation" from the abortion clinic. In return, the clinic is paid a "site fee" for rental of lab space where technicians, employed by the harvesters, perform as many dissections as necessary to fill researcher manifests. The harvesters then "donate" the body parts to the researchers and, rather than pay the harvesters for the actual body parts, "donate" the cost of the retrieval (a service) via a formal price list.

The fiction is that under this mutually acceptable agreement, no laws are broken: No body parts from aborted fetuses are sold. In nearly all cases, the entire fetus is not needed. Rather, the fetus is dissected and the parts shipped to either the private corporation, university, or government agency where the research is being conducted. Any remaining skin, tissue, bones, or organs are ground up in the sink disposal or incinerated.

Brenda Bardsley, vice president of the Anatomic Gift Foundation, or AGF, tells Insight, "It's sad, but maybe it makes it [abortion] easier for us knowing that something good will come out of it." She adds, "We're doing our best in an unpleasant situation." Bardsley says the AGF's fetal-tissue retrieval accounts for "less than 10 percent of the company's business" and there are strict rules controlling when and under what conditions a technician may perform the procedures. "The decision to go ahead with the abortion," says Bardsley, "must be made before the woman is approached about donation, and we don't get access to the cadaver until the physician has firmly established death." Nearly 75 percent of the women who choose abortion agree to donate the fetal tissue, she says.

As part of AGF's services, it also runs serology (blood tests) on women who have elected to have an abortion and requires that the medical director of the clinic advise such women if they are shown by the tests to have other medical conditions such as AIDS, hepatitis B or C, or syphilis.

Along with its fetal-tissue harvesting, AGF also handles adult tissue. According to Bardsley, this is their main business, and they handle "only about five to 10 fetal-tissue procedures a week from two different clinics." AGF charges a flat fee of as much as $280 per specimen or individual body part. According to tax records provided to Insight by Bardsley, AGF's gross income has increased from a little more than $180,000 in 1994 to $2 million in 1998.

Harvesting Fetal Body Parts

The only way they can harvest the cash crop is through partial birth abortions....there lies the problem

As for the profiteering off fetal body parts, it just doesn't get more disgusting than that.

Deborah Nucatola's callousness as she discusses the harvesting of body parts is the epitome of evil.

Asc, I don't know what proof you need. It's like wanting me to prove what Abraham Lincoln said. I wasn't there. But excerpts of her many many speeches, by people that were there, all say the same thing. She wasn't shy about her position. Research the despot, and you'll see for yourself.
Trust me I have already researched. There are only quotes taken out of context regarding that subject. So far the only thing I have found is that she recognized that some Black people would see this as an attempt to exterminate the Black race and she felt it was advisable to get Black religious leaders to help spread the message. Proof would be a quote and a source.

The evidence is overwhelming. There are photos of her giving speeches to the KKK

Provide it then.

Trust me I have already researched. There are only quotes taken out of context regarding that subject. So far the only thing I have found is that she recognized that some Black people would see this as an attempt to exterminate the Black race and she felt it was advisable to get Black religious leaders to help spread the message.
Exactly. She was concerned that birth control would be PERCEIVED by blacks as an attempt to exterminate them, and would therefore resist using it. And so she suggested using black preachers to help allay their misguided fears.

When you see her statement in context, this is blazingly clear. That's why manipulating assholes take it out of context. They are committing a deliberate lie of omission which the rubes guzzle down.

Trust me I have already researched. There are only quotes taken out of context regarding that subject. So far the only thing I have found is that she recognized that some Black people would see this as an attempt to exterminate the Black race and she felt it was advisable to get Black religious leaders to help spread the message.

That's the only reference I've read about her attitude towards blacks - there's a lot she has said that has been take out of context.

Provide it then.

All you will do is claim it's a photoshop. Google Sanger, KKK, speech it will pop up

Forum List

Back