Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

PP already makes millions each year performing abortions. They also get millions in tax dollars, which is odd considering they are a business that sees a profit.

In the past, we've seen video proof of them helping prostitution 'businesses' and it's been proven that they don't offer the services that the left claims. They do abortions. If you need other care, they refer you elsewhere.

Now it looks like they are illegally selling body parts from aborted fetuses. Not surprising. They like making money and they've been given a pass on past deceitful and illegal practices.

If this were a conservative organization, the DOJ and IRS would be all over them. They would have been investigated and shut down years ago. Instead, they slide by because they support the left's agenda. As Margaret Sanger put it when she started it, the goal of PP is to exterminate the negro population. I don't see any change today considering that millions of minority babies are aborted each year.

Another tape showing the nefarious goals of Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood Caught Trying To Sell Aborted Baby Body Parts
Do you have a credible link of Sanger stating the goal of PP was to exterminate Blacks?

What? You want a history lesson? You didn't learn about her years ago. Your problem.

This story is all over the internet, PP will bite it on this one. You own it libs

Best comment so far.... "Weird how clumps of cells magically become "intact livers and hearts" once it's time for Planned Parenthood to harvest that baby for cash."

It's sickening that they are illegally making money on the side. More incentive for them to do more abortions.

Of course, the libs here won't comment on the subject, but are jumping in to defend the racist Margaret Sanger. They must have rewritten more of history and now deny more of the past.

PP already makes millions each year performing abortions. They also get millions in tax dollars, which is odd considering they are a business that sees a profit.

In the past, we've seen video proof of them helping prostitution 'businesses' and it's been proven that they don't offer the services that the left claims. They do abortions. If you need other care, they refer you elsewhere.

Now it looks like they are illegally selling body parts from aborted fetuses. Not surprising. They like making money and they've been given a pass on past deceitful and illegal practices.

If this were a conservative organization, the DOJ and IRS would be all over them. They would have been investigated and shut down years ago. Instead, they slide by because they support the left's agenda. As Margaret Sanger put it when she started it, the goal of PP is to exterminate the negro population. I don't see any change today considering that millions of minority babies are aborted each year.

Do you have a credible link of Sanger stating the goal of PP was to exterminate Blacks?

What? You want a history lesson? You didn't learn about her years ago. Your problem.
I did learn about her years ago. I never saw proof she made that statement. Sounds to me like someone fooled you.

This story is all over the internet, PP will bite it on this one. You own it libs
I dont doubt that its true. I'm asking about Sanger.

The video sort of proves it's true and Sanger was a racist, who founded PP and advocated for the extermination of the black race
The video proves nothing about Sanger and I cant simply take your word that she advocated for the extermination of the Black race. I need some facts and not opinions.

Best comment so far.... "Weird how clumps of cells magically become "intact livers and hearts" once it's time for Planned Parenthood to harvest that baby for cash."

It's sickening that they are illegally making money on the side. More incentive for them to do more abortions.

Of course, the libs here won't comment on the subject, but are jumping in to defend the racist Margaret Sanger. They must have rewritten more of history and now deny more of the past.
I did comment on the subject. I'm not surprised they are doing this. I was asking for proof Sanger made the comment attributed to her in the OP.

The video sort of proves it's true and Sanger was a racist, who founded PP and advocated for the extermination of the black race
The video proves nothing about Sanger and I cant simply take your word that she advocated for the extermination of the Black race. I need some facts and not opinions.

Save it, I don't deal with deflection and BS from the likes of you

Save it, I don't deal with deflection and BS from the likes of you
So you dont have proof? I thought so.

You own it libs and dems....you own it all.

6a00d83451af9f69e2019b014d256d970d-pi

it's true Asc. A despicable woman, Sanger. And our government has sanctioned her business and has made it an arm of the left.

Here is a sample of her quotes:
Copyright © 2001 Diane S. Dew www.dianedew.com

sangerph.jpg
Margaret Sanger (1883-1966)
On blacks, immigrants and indigents:

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.
On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932
On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)
On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:
"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

On religious convictions regarding sex outside of marriage:
"This book aims to answer the needs expressed in thousands on thousands of letters to me in
sanger3.jpg
the solution of marriage problems... Knowledge of sex truths frankly and plainly presented cannot possibly injure healthy, normal, young minds. Concealment, suppression, futile attempts to veil the unveilable - these work injury, as they seldom succeed and only render those who indulge in them ridiculous. For myself, I have full confidence in the cleanliness, the open-mindedness, the promise of the younger generation." Margaret Sanger, Happiness in Marriage (Bretano's, New York, 1927)

On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.."

it's true Asc. A despicable woman, Sanger. And our government has sanctioned her business and has made it an arm of the left.
Lots of people say its true but to date no one has proven it. Thats all I am asking.

sangerph.jpg

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)
"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

"This book aims to answer the needs expressed in thousands on thousands of letters to me in
sanger3.jpg
the solution of marriage problems... Knowledge of sex truths frankly and plainly presented cannot possibly injure healthy, normal, young minds. Concealment, suppression, futile attempts to veil the unveilable - these work injury, as they seldom succeed and only render those who indulge in them ridiculous. For myself, I have full confidence in the cleanliness, the open-mindedness, the promise of the younger generation." Margaret Sanger, Happiness in Marriage (Bretano's, New York, 1927)

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.."

It amazes me the lack of knowledge democrats,liberals and progressives have on Sanger. She was an evil, evil woman

I'd like to seem more evidence than a heavily edited 8-minute tape of one conversatoin thus far only available in the conservative media.

sangerph.jpg

sanger3.jpg

Why is the one that speaks about the extermination of Blacks lacking a source?

sangerph.jpg

sanger3.jpg

It amazes me the lack of knowledge democrats,liberals and progressives have on Sanger. She was an evil, evil woman

Ya. So evil she liberated women from the slavery of perpetual pregnancy.

sangerph.jpg

sanger3.jpg

Why is the one that speaks about the extermination of Blacks lacking a source?

Lots of ducking, dodging and weaving though...

Forum List

Back