Plane from Muslim country to France "missing", must be terrorists....

Air Algerie flight AH1020 declares mid-air emergency and disappears from tracking data - but lands safely - Mirror Online

Yep, must be terrorists, it's happening all the time, flights going missing, like the one from France to Egypt, it's always terrorists. Let's shout TERRORISTS out as loud as we can as often as we can in the hope that it's true.

Wait, what? The plane landed safely. Oh.... well...... let's pretend we didn't say anything.
Not a day goes by without a new outrage. I took my last passenger jet ride years ago. If Man was meant to fly, God would have given us wings.

Interestingly enough, I've not taken a single flight since I've retired from the military.

It seems safer to drive or take a bus or train.

I served 8 years and got out an FTM1. Tell me your rate and we will connect.

You were a Fire Control Technician (Missiles) First Class (meaning that you had achieved the rank of E-6)

Me? I retired as a Personnelman First Class. Same rank as you.
Wow! 30 more years and you might have retired a chief petty officer.

Yanno..............every time something happens that is violent and kills people, they want to link it to terrorist activity.

If you're black? Probably connected somehow to Islam. If you're Muslim? You're probably working for the terrorist organizations, whether it is ISIL or the Taliban.

Too bad that we can't look at problems for what they are. Many of the attacks have been linked to those that were mentally unstable in the first place, and just looked for a way to make it bigger by linking it to terrorist activity.

Yes. There are terrorists, and yes, they wish to upset our activities by making us scared.

But do we need to link mentally unstable people to them? And, another question, do we really need to give them credit for things they didn't actually do, but rather incited others who were already unstable to doing things they already wanted to do?
I understand Europe's been swamped with lunatic attacks of late by "mentally unstable" people who "happen" to be Muslims while invoking Islam

Pure coincidence!

Here is a fact for you: the US gets more homicides in 7 days than Europe has killed by terrorists in the last 10 years...

Europe is far safer that US for homicide as well..

Yanno..............every time something happens that is violent and kills people, they want to link it to terrorist activity.

If you're black? Probably connected somehow to Islam. If you're Muslim? You're probably working for the terrorist organizations, whether it is ISIL or the Taliban.

Too bad that we can't look at problems for what they are. Many of the attacks have been linked to those that were mentally unstable in the first place, and just looked for a way to make it bigger by linking it to terrorist activity.

Yes. There are terrorists, and yes, they wish to upset our activities by making us scared.

But do we need to link mentally unstable people to them? And, another question, do we really need to give them credit for things they didn't actually do, but rather incited others who were already unstable to doing things they already wanted to do?
I understand Europe's been swamped with lunatic attacks of late by "mentally unstable" people who "happen" to be Muslims while invoking Islam

Pure coincidence!

Here is a fact for you: the US gets more homicides in 7 days than Europe has killed by terrorists in the last 10 years...

I know. I live in Prague in the 5th safest country in the world. They have enough sense to actively discourage Muslim refugees to keep it that way.

Air Algerie flight AH1020 declares mid-air emergency and disappears from tracking data - but lands safely - Mirror Online

Yep, must be terrorists, it's happening all the time, flights going missing, like the one from France to Egypt, it's always terrorists. Let's shout TERRORISTS out as loud as we can as often as we can in the hope that it's true.

Wait, what? The plane landed safely. Oh.... well...... let's pretend we didn't say anything.
Not a day goes by without a new outrage. I took my last passenger jet ride years ago. If Man was meant to fly, God would have given us wings.

Interestingly enough, I've not taken a single flight since I've retired from the military.

Why would you need to know that? Who says anyone wants to connect with you?

Pure coincidence!

I know. I live in Prague in the 5th safest country in the world. They have enough sense to actively discourage Muslim refugees to keep it that way.

President Miloš Zeman has consistently said all the correct things regarding the "poor refugees", as has Prime Minister Viktor Orbán of Hungary and both of their most recent statements were exceptional.

President Miloš Zeman has consistently said all the correct things regarding the "poor refugees", as has Prime Minister Viktor Orbán of Hungary and both of their most recent statements were exceptional.
Agreed. The further reaches of Europe are wonderfully free of guilt-ridden liberalism borne of colonialism and Nazism.

Merkle's an idiot btw.

Agreed. The further reaches of Europe are wonderfully free of guilt-ridden liberalism borne of colonialism and Nazism.

Merkle's an idiot btw.

No not an idiot, she knows what she's doing, she's a wicked POS and a Traitor.

How's about a little honesty in posting you pos !

Maybe that's because usually it is? Please pay attention...

Oh, but of course, it's not terrorism. Rather it always must be xenophobia and racism that is the culprit. Even though the leftist witch hunts have yet to produce a single clear cut example, instead making themselves look like a bunch of fools repeatedly.

But please let the importation of jihadists continue in order to prove that you are not a racist (but conclusively - an idiot).

How about a little relevance in your posts?

So you're saying we have a common goal to work towards? ;)

You were a Fire Control Technician (Missiles) First Class (meaning that you had achieved the rank of E-6)

Me? I retired as a Personnelman First Class. Same rank as you.
Wow! 30 more years and you might have retired a chief petty officer.

Would have taken me about another 8 years, because the first test for Chief that I was eligible for was the year before I retired. Why did it take so long to make E-6? Because I was in a CREO group C rate which was 130 percent overmanned. Not everyone can be CREO group A. And, when I finally made E-6, I was the only one in PSD District 8 (which covers pretty much the whole Northeast from PA all the way to ME).

So you're saying we have a common goal to work towards? ;)

Yeah, you have the goal of making things relevant and I can have the goal of reading things that are relevant.

Forum List

Back