Shame on these companies.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Women BANNED from Dunkin' Donuts in Saudi Arabia - unless they are accompanied by a man

Starbucks, McD's, Dunkin.....all of them want money and don't care about the abuse of women.

Western eateries McDonald’s and Pizza Hut have separate entrances for men and women who are also seated apart once inside.

Women who go into restaurants with their husbands and children are seated in family areas which are screened off from other diners allowing them to remove the veil covering their faces.

Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world where women are banned from driving because of their gender.

They are also unable to access education, medical treatment and go out for a meal unless a male chaperone – usually a husband or father – gives them permission or accompanies them.

However, women are fighting back and demanding to live a life chaperone-free.

Sign On Door:
Please no entry for ladies. Only send your driver to order. Thank you

Protesters have argued that western chains such as Dunkin’ Donuts, McDonald's and Pizza Hut are promoting sexism and the discrimination of women by separating the sexes in their stores.

A Twitter campaign using the hashtag #StopEnslavingSaudiWomen is calling for women to be treated as equal to men and the right to drive and enjoy an education in addition to enjoying outings without a chaperone.

Earlier this year Express.co.uk reported how Starbucks – another American chain - had also forbidden women from entering a shop in Riyadh urging them to send their driver in to collect their drink.

Women BANNED from Dunkin' Donuts in Saudi Arabia - unless they are accompanied by a man

Starbucks, McD's, Dunkin.....all of them want money and don't care about the abuse of women.

Western eateries McDonald’s and Pizza Hut have separate entrances for men and women who are also seated apart once inside.

Women who go into restaurants with their husbands and children are seated in family areas which are screened off from other diners allowing them to remove the veil covering their faces.

Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world where women are banned from driving because of their gender.

They are also unable to access education, medical treatment and go out for a meal unless a male chaperone – usually a husband or father – gives them permission or accompanies them.
"...screened off from other diners allowing them to remove the veil covering their faces."

screened off from OTHER diners??? you make it sound like it's a woman or two and an ugly kid in the screened off area, and then a big party in the main area!!!:meow:

:lmao:

I quite sure the restaurant is divided equally, Gracie:laugh:.

so how do you spread your business there and not follow their laws

actual laws, not kooky traditions.

I was being sarcastic... All boycotts are epic fails... Huge waste of time and energy... Anyway where would you start? You would not be able to fly, drive, eat and the list goes on and on...

Shame on our governments for supporting the backward practices of our Saudi "allies".

The Liberals in our government want people that practice these types of thing to be allowed in by the tens of thousands. Shame on those Liberals.
Support for the Saudis has been cross party for many years.

I didn't say Saudis. I said people that practice certain ways of doing things (i.e. - Sharia law).

Shame on our governments for supporting the backward practices of our Saudi "allies".

The Liberals in our government want people that practice these types of thing to be allowed in by the tens of thousands. Shame on those Liberals.

I didn't say Saudis. I said people that practice certain ways of doing things (i.e. - Sharia law).
Where have western conservatives opposed Sharia Law ?

By opposing letting all those you lefties would allow in under the incorrect classification as "refugee" coming in.

By opposing letting all those you lefties would allow in under the incorrect classification as "refugee" coming in.
So voting for trump then ?:biggrin:

So voting for trump then ?:biggrin:
Twice. Now that you people made it impossible to check ID's. Maybe thrice.

Forum List

Back