Trans woman kicked out of NYC gay bar

The dilemma of the transgenderqueer. He was trans entirely in his head, and then intermittently. Too bad there Wasn't more information. It was more about the queer's behavior. What's up with that?

'Cisgender' is a term that's designed to legitimize the mental disorder of transgenderism.

She/he/it should sue, make them pay.....BAKE THAT CAKE!!!!

Tolerance_et_Intolerance.gif

Bake-the-Cake-graphic-660x350-1440063722.jpg

From the OP link:

it seems that locales where the gay community can feel comfortable expressing themselves in ways that they feel adequately represent them are growing smaller.

Even their own kind know they are several cards shy of a full deck. Do I hear the sound of a movement coming to an end?

From the OP link:

it seems that locales where the gay community can feel comfortable expressing themselves in ways that they feel adequately represent them are growing smaller.

Even their own kind know they are several cards shy of a full deck. Do I hear the sound of a movement coming to an end?

Maybe the homosexuals think the transgenders are taking away some of the attention they want.

I think the enlightened and sensitive approach would be to have 33 bathrooms for all the genders, or have just one for everybody. 2 genders now seems arbitrary.

Check that, 34 bathrooms, I am going to have my own gender called the mono-bi-trans-big-cock gender. I'll need my own can, and I need a magazine rack stocked with science rags.

I think the enlightened and sensitive approach would be to have 33 bathrooms for all the genders, or have just one for everybody. 2 genders now seems arbitrary.

Check that, 34 bathrooms, I am going to have my own gender called the mono-bi-trans-big-cock gender. I'll need my own can, and I need a magazine rack stocked with science rags.
When I was a kid I thought I was a bird. Tried to fly off the roof with cardboard wings before my bigot parents stopped me. I want a bathroom with a perch I can climb up on to poop over people's parked cars.

When I was a kid I thought I was a bird. Tried to fly off the roof with cardboard wings before my bigot parents stopped me. I want a bathroom with a perch I can climb up on to poop over people's parked cars.

why I think you have been wronged my winged social justice warrior friend, shitting-on-cars laws are just part of this oppressive redneck cis domination plan to keep you down

Last edited:

Forum List

Back