Plan parenthood 1 republicans in Texas 0

If you care about these women having abortions, you wouldn't be keeping the clinics in substandard conditions.
they aren't sub standard conditions ... their fine ...were ever you got this idea they are substandard is beyound me ...

I forgot Billybust is not only an MD, but a hygienist as well.
if you pulled you head out of your ass long enough, you would know it was never about being clean it was about how big a room is... how wide a the hall ways are... you dumb fuck!!!!

And considering any other outpatient facility can meet this requirements, why are you so keen on Abortion Clinics being treated as something else? How about meeting the standards? If it costs more, what is expense in the face not not allowing women their "freedom of choice"???

Can't all these Hollywood types raise money to let these doctors meet the new laws?
you are confusing apples with oranges ... Plan Parenthood is a non-profit ... the only ones that are keen on abortions is you and your fellow nut cases .... when these places open they met the standards ... the republicans changed the standard... which had nothing to do with health care or abortions ... it has everything to do with the size of the room they are in ...which has nothing to do with any of the procedures they are performing ... it has everything to do to stop plan parenthood ability to stay open ... they rely on donations to run their operation where your other place have all the money they need by the profit they make ...

when I see people like you say stupid shit it just makes me feel sorry for you.... what does freedom of choice have to do with plan parenthood... thats the stupidest remark you've said... as for plan parenthoods and abortions ... 3% of their proceedures are abortions... the rest of their procedures 97% are for womens healt ... it amazes me how ignorant you really are ...

Last edited:
If you care about these women having abortions, you wouldn't be keeping the clinics in substandard conditions.
they aren't sub standard conditions ... their fine ...were ever you got this idea they are substandard is beyound me ...

if you pulled you head out of your ass long enough, you would know it was never about being clean it was about how big a room is... how wide a the hall ways are... you dumb fuck!!!!

And considering any other outpatient facility can meet this requirements, why are you so keen on Abortion Clinics being treated as something else? How about meeting the standards? If it costs more, what is expense in the face not not allowing women their "freedom of choice"???

Can't all these Hollywood types raise money to let these doctors meet the new laws?
you are confusing apples with oranges ... Plan Parenthood is a non-profit ... the only ones that are keen on abortions is you and your fellow nut cases .... when these places open they met the standards the republicans changed the standard which had nothing to do with health care or abortions ... it has everything to do with the size of the room they are in which has nothing to do with any of the procedures they are performing ... it has everything to do to strop plan parenthood ability to stay open ... they rely on donations to run their operation where you other place have all the money they need by the profit they make ...

when I see people like you say stupid shit it jsut makes me feel sorry for you.... what does freedom of choice have to do with plan parenthood... thats the stupidest remark you've said... as fo planparenthoods and abortions 3% of their proceedures are abortions the rest of their procedures are for womens healt ... it amazes me how ignorant you really are ...

Are other outpatient clinics having issues meeting the standards?

[

None of these requirements are really about making abortion clinics safer. They are about making life difficult for abortion providers and seekers because you don't like abortions.

If you want to go that route.

We should require all gun owners to carry 1 million dollars of insurance... with exorbitant premiums. Every gun should have biometric triggers so only the owner can fire it. It'll make guns prohibitively expensive.

and you guys should happily meet the standards. You can get the Koch Brothers to underwrite these things for you.

After all, 32,000 deaths and 78,000 injuries due to guns trump the whopping few dozen deaths due to botched abortions in this country.

you are confusing apples with oranges ... Plan Parenthood is a non-profit ... the only ones that are keen on abortions is you and your fellow nut cases .... when these places open they met the standards the republicans changed the standard which had nothing to do with health care or abortions ... it has everything to do with the size of the room they are in which has nothing to do with any of the procedures they are performing ... it has everything to do to strop plan parenthood ability to stay open ... they rely on donations to run their operation where you other place have all the money they need by the profit they make ...

when I see people like you say stupid shit it jsut makes me feel sorry for you.... what does freedom of choice have to do with plan parenthood... thats the stupidest remark you've said... as fo planparenthoods and abortions 3% of their proceedures are abortions the rest of their procedures are for womens healt ... it amazes me how ignorant you really are ...

plan parrenthood isn't a outpatient clinic that makes profit

[

None of these requirements are really about making abortion clinics safer. They are about making life difficult for abortion providers and seekers because you don't like abortions.

We should require all gun owners to carry 1 million dollars of insurance... with exorbitant premiums. Every gun should have biometric triggers so only the owner can fire it. It'll make guns prohibitively expensive.

and you guys should happily meet the standards. You can get the Koch Brothers to underwrite these things for you.

After all, 32,000 deaths and 78,000 injuries due to guns trump the whopping few dozen deaths due to botched abortions in this country.

again, shall not be infringed. I don't see that about abortion in the constitution. Besides, medical procedures can be regulated by the States, its within their powers to do it.

I have no issue with abortion, if put to a vote, i would vote against any restrictions save public funding restrictions, and minor's being able to get one without the consent of the parents OR a court order. What I am against is ignoring the constitution, and the document gives this to the state legislatures.

plan parrenthood isn't a outpatient clinic that makes profit

so only places that make a profit need to follow proper medical procedures? and the Doctor's don't get paid? The head of PP doesn't make a ridiculous salary?

So free clinics should be able to perform their work in back alleys with rum for a disinfectant?

so only places that make a profit need to follow proper medical procedures? and the Doctor's don't get paid? The head of PP doesn't make a ridiculous salary?

So free clinics should be able to perform their work in back alleys with rum for a disinfectant?[/QUOTE]

here you go again saying stupid shit ... the Bill passed has nothing to with proper medical proceedures... where do you get this shit from ... do you just make it up ???? ... the doctors get paid just like every other person gets paid for doing a job ... if you don't know how non-profits work then go educate yourself ... don't know what the doctor of plan parenthood makes ... don't care what they make ...do you want to compare it with a profit medical office??? ... Plan parenthood met the required regulations when first open ... just like all doctors offices have to meet ... where do you get this total bull shit from ... or is it just you making it up ...

you
[

again, shall not be infringed. I don't see that about abortion in the constitution. Besides, medical procedures can be regulated by the States, its within their powers to do it.

I have no issue with abortion, if put to a vote, i would vote against any restrictions save public funding restrictions, and minor's being able to get one without the consent of the parents OR a court order. What I am against is ignoring the constitution, and the document gives this to the state legislatures.

you're a liar ... you whole concer is to stop abortions at all cost ....
by you're post here were debates that had nothing to do with the bill passed ... it has everything to do with your opposition to abortion ... thats the botom line

you
[

you're a liar ... you whole concer is to stop abortions at all cost ....
by you're post here were debates that had nothing to do with the bill passed ... it has everything to do with your opposition to abortion ... thats the botom line

Nope, I have no issue with the end result, what I have an issue with is Roe V Wade is horrible case law. My view is individual states have the right to restrict or allow abortion as they see fit, as it is not mentioned in the constitution, and thus devolves to the State Legislatures.

I live in New York State. Abortion here is protected, and is the right of the state. If Mississippi wants to ban it, they should be able to, with the limits of they can only ban its performance within their borders, not ban their citizens from having one.

I am a strict constructionist when it comes to the constitution, I am fairly libertarian when it comes to social issues, however I recognize the State Legislatures rights to create laws on those issues as long as not constitutionally prohibited.

here you go again saying stupid shit ... the Bill passed has nothing to with proper medical proceedures... where do you get this shit from ... do you just make it up ???? ... the doctors get paid just like every other person gets paid for doing a job ... if you don't know how non-profits work then go educate yourself ... don't know what the doctor of plan parenthood makes ... don't care what they make ...do you want to compare it with a profit medical office??? ... Plan parenthood met the required regulations when first open ... just like all doctors offices have to meet ... where do you get this total bull shit from ... or is it just you making it up ...

A medical office is a medical office, the question of profit should not come into play.

Abortion is a wedge issue which conservatives have used since Roe v. Wade to collect votes and money from those foolish enough to believe conservatives pols want to outlaw all abortions.

If you want to limit the number of abortions, support Sex Ed in the public schools, provide contraception to all who want it and make those institutions who refuse on moral grounds to provide contraceptives to their employees fiscally responsible for children born to their employees up to the age of 21.

Abortion is a wedge issue which conservatives have used since Roe v. Wade to collect votes and money from those foolish enough to believe conservatives pols want to outlaw all abortions.

If you want to limit the number of abortions, support Sex Ed in the public schools, provide contraception to all who want it and make those institutions who refuse on moral grounds to provide contraceptives to their employees fiscally responsible for children born to their employees up to the age of 21.

I don't want to outlaw abortions, just return the issue to the State legislatures, where it belongs.

and your last point is typical prog drivel.

And if you guys cared about women, you'd let them have abortions in nice clean clinics where white women have theirs.
They just have them in their gynecologist s office.....not a clinic.
A new kind of republican. One who can win a battleground state. LOL

Cory Gardner says he s a new kind of Republican - Yahoo News

Texas republicans who tried to force unreal regulations on Plan parenthood would have cause about 27 offices to close if the new law went into affect ... well yesterday it was was considered unconstitutional

What does the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger have to say about all this?

"[We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.

Plan for Peace” from Birth Control Review (April 1932, pp. 107-108)

"Give dysgenic groups [people with "bad genes"] in our population their choice of segregation or [compulsory] sterilization.

April 1932 Birth Control Review, pg. 108

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

Margaret Sanger’s December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble, 255 Adams Street, Milton,

Texas republicans who tried to force unreal regulations on Plan parenthood would have cause about 27 offices to close if the new law went into affect ... well yesterday it was was considered unconstitutional
Hey, Rumpelstiltskin. Best I can research that was from Oct, 2011. Since then the US appeals court upholds new Texas abortion rules Fox News
Your Google-Fu is weak.

Judge Finds Texas Abortion Rules Unconstitutional - ABC News

Tough new Texas abortion restrictions are on hold after a federal judge found Republican-led efforts to hold abortion clinics to hospital-level operating standards unconstitutional in a ruling that spares more than a dozen clinics from imminent closure.

The ruling blocks a portion of the that law would have required abortion facilities in Texas to have operating rooms, air filtration systems and other costly additions that are typically only mandated in surgical settings.

[

32,000 doesn't trump the 50 plus million who have been aborted.

Forum List

Back