Ted Cruz Invites Obama to Border, Calls for Bombing ISIS ‘Back to the Stone Age’

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Ted Cruz Invites Obama to Border, Calls for Bombing ISIS ‘Back to the Stone Age’
ABC News ^ | 08/30/2014 | Chris Good

Sen. Ted Cruz today invited President Obama to accompany him to a golf course on the Texas-Mexico border, telling conservatives at an Americans for Prosperity summit in Dallas he thought that was “the only way there is a chance in heaven that he might come” to the region.

The Texas Republican and potential 2016 presidential contender also heavily criticized the president’s foreign policies and suggested that the U.S. should bomb ISIS “back to the stone age.”

“Tonight I am officially extending an invitation for Barack Obama to come join me at the border in Texas,” Cruz said. “I figured the only way there is a chance in heaven that he might come: I am inviting him to a golf course.”

Cruz told the audience that he is inviting Obama to join him at Lajitas Golf Resort in Big Bend, where, on “the 11th hole, the pin is on the other side of the Rio Grande, so you can only go for a hole in one.”

Cruz devoted much of his speech to lambasting Democratic immigration reforms and warned that it would be “utterly lawless” for Obama to offer “amnesty” without the consent of Congress. Obama is expected to take executive action on immigration sometime this fall, but it has remained unclear when or how aggressively the president would seek to change U.S. policy.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

I agree with Mr.Cruz on all counts. A gulf course is about the only way to get this president to care!

Fuck Cruz. An invite from Pee-wee Herman would carry more weight.
Obama would certainly be more likely to respond to an invite from PeeWee. Especially if fundraising was involved.

Go, Cruz. Someone not afraid to say what needs to be said.

One problem. You can't bomb people into the stone age when their belief system and society is still in the stone age.

Good thing Obama's critics have the golf thing to harp on, if not they'd have nothing at all...
Good thing the critics have the IRS scandal, otherwise theyd have nothing at all
Good thing the critics have his failed foreign policy, otherwise theyd have nothing at all
Good thing the critics have his failed economy, otherwise they'd have nothing at all.

Seems like "nothing at all" is Obamaspeak for reality.

Which border is Cruz inviting him to? The Mexican border or the border we share with Cruz's homeland?

We're not stupid. We only rush the border for March break. You don't see Canucks running across Niagara Falls on a day to day do you?

Lord almighty I'm dual but I'm close to revoking my US side over Obama's years. I am so ashamed of him.

Forum List

Back