Plan parenthood 1 republicans in Texas 0

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
Texas republicans who tried to force unreal regulations on Plan parenthood would have cause about 27 offices to close if the new law went into affect ... well yesterday it was was considered unconstitutional

now Louisiana has had their abortion law aborted ...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Just Like Texas's law is unconsitutional ... and yes when all is said and done you republicans will lose this one too ...

And of course the real losers are the unborn children who will die. Or the women who will die in under regulated abortion mills.

And of course the real losers are the unborn children who will die. Or the women who will die in under regulated abortion mills.
heres the problem you have ....Plan parenhood is more then just abortions ... you nut cases can't get that through you heads... that they do many things for poor woman then abort fetuses... the fact that you don't like abortions, don't have one... but don't think you have the right to tell woman what to do ... thats why your republicans are losing among womam voter .... dem, independent, and republicans woman are sick of you nut case republicans telling them how to treat their bodies

If you care about these women having abortions, you wouldn't be keeping the clinics in substandard conditions.

heres the problem you have ....Plan parenhood is more then just abortions ... you nut cases can't get that through you heads... that they do many things for poor woman then abort fetuses... the fact that you don't like abortions, don't have one... but don't think you have the right to tell woman what to do ... thats why your republicans are losing among womam voter .... dem, independent, and republicans woman are sick of you nut case republicans telling them how to treat their bodies

While looking for heath care I was advise to call one of the facilitators. Turns out it was planned parenthood. Believe me, when you listen to the message the play on the phone it is clear they are all about abortion.

Besides what does PP have to do with regulating abortion mills?

Texas republicans who tried to force unreal regulations on Plan parenthood would have cause about 27 offices to close if the new law went into affect ... well yesterday it was was considered unconstitutional

What, no link? Don't think I'll take your word for it.

Yes, it is beyond evil to expect abortion facilities to maintain sanitary conditions, and have hosipal admitance authority, in case something goes wrong with the abortion.

Next, those damn Republicans will be demanding that the doctors wash their hands and boil their instruments.

If you care about these women having abortions, you wouldn't be keeping the clinics in substandard conditions.
they aren't sub standard conditions ... their fine ...were ever you got this idea they are substandard is beyound me ...

What, no link? Don't think I'll take your word for it.
don't care if you don't want to take my word for it... it was on the news friday ... if ya can't keep up, so be it... but don't assume I'm you personal link finder

While looking for heath care I was advise to call one of the facilitators. Turns out it was planned parenthood. Believe me, when you listen to the message the play on the phone it is clear they are all about abortion.

Besides what does PP have to do with regulating abortion mills?
LIAR !!!!!

And if you guys cared about women, you'd let them have abortions in nice clean clinics where white women have theirs.
this isn't a white and black thing its not about them being clean or not ... its about passing a law that has nothing to do whether the place is clean the way the law is written its about how the building is constructed ... they wrote it to say the room that you have and abortion has to be a certain size .... this is why they ruled it unconstitutional ...

they aren't sub standard conditions ... their fine ...were ever you got this idea they are substandard is beyound me ...

I forgot Billybust is not only an MD, but a hygienist as well.
if you pulled you head out of your ass long enough, you would know it was never about being clean it was about how big a room is... how wide a the hall ways are... you dumb fuck!!!!

what are the sanitary standards when they try to prevent people from voting or doing so on the weekend ?

I forgot Billybust is not only an MD, but a hygienist as well.
if you pulled you head out of your ass long enough, you would know it was never about being clean it was about how big a room is... how wide a the hall ways are... you dumb fuck!!!!

And considering any other outpatient facility can meet this requirements, why are you so keen on Abortion Clinics being treated as something else? How about meeting the standards? If it costs more, what is expense in the face not not allowing women their "freedom of choice"???

Can't all these Hollywood types raise money to let these doctors meet the new laws?

Forum List

Back