Placate Erdogan?

Trump knows what he’s doing foreign policy wise. You got to trust that there’s a method to the madness

Trump always knows what he's doing and he doesn't give a shit if anyone else does.
Yes, he does always know what he is doing! Sad, though that you don't. Selling out a refugee that The Home Of The Brave offered security to seems OK to you. Is that so, or am I wrong?

May hand over doesn't mean will hand over.

You sure like to jump the gun.

Trump insults our friends and 'placates' tyrants? WTF! He is 'considering' turning over a man wanted by Erdogan, the same guy Flynn plotted to kidnap and return to Turkey. An investigation showed no proof the Turk asylum seeker Gulen has done anything unlawful, and the President of the United States is 'considering' turning him over to a Khashoggi-type fate to 'placate' people who wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire, but will buy our goods. The SOB will sell anything or anyone. Shame!

The White House may hand over a Turkish dissident to 'placate' Turkey's Erdogan and 'ease pressure' on Saudi Arabia

Kind of like when Obama bought off Iran, huh?

Trump knows what he’s doing foreign policy wise. You got to trust that there’s a method to the madness

Trump always knows what he's doing and he doesn't give a shit if anyone else does.
Yes, he does always know what he is doing! Sad, though that you don't. Selling out a refugee that The Home Of The Brave offered security to seems OK to you. Is that so, or am I wrong?

You to funny.

Good for a laugh.
But not for an answer. Is it OK with you that the President of the United States dangles the horror of turning over a man investigated and found clear of any crime or even demeanor to a vengeful tyrant to please take pressure off the Saudis? I repeat, the SOB is willing to SELL a man into God knows what misery so the Turks will quit griping about the Saudis and America can save an arms deal. Are you a patriot who defends what America stands for, or are you a Trump supporter?

If you are referring to Khossogi he was murdered and America had nothing to do with that. You sure are an idiot.

Believe what you want. You always do.
Claudette, I am NOT referring to Khashoggi except that the awaiting fate of Guerin, who is the Turk living in America these 20 years that Erdogan wants us to turn over to him because he claims Guerin worked against him, this same fate is a real possibility for Guerin. First Erdogan tried to get Flynn to kidnap the guy like the Israelis did Eichmann and spirit him off to Turkey. And it appears Flynn was agreeable. Now Trump is 'considering' the deal. Erdogan is not a warm and cuddly kind of guy. Is ANYBODY safe in Trump's America?

If you are referring to Khossogi he was murdered and America had nothing to do with that. You sure are an idiot.

The Turkish government had nothing to do with Khossogi's fate either.
My prince, this isn't about Khashoggi. It is about Guerin who probably faces a similar fate at the hands of Trump's model Dictator. Stop trying to divert. Should Trump turn this dude over to Erdogan, who has been salivating for his bones as evidenced by his near-deal with Flynn...whom Erdogan paid handsomely?

Trump insults our friends and 'placates' tyrants? WTF! He is 'considering' turning over a man wanted by Erdogan, the same guy Flynn plotted to kidnap and return to Turkey. An investigation showed no proof the Turk asylum seeker Gulen has done anything unlawful, and the President of the United States is 'considering' turning him over to a Khashoggi-type fate to 'placate' people who wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire, but will buy our goods. The SOB will sell anything or anyone. Shame!

The White House may hand over a Turkish dissident to 'placate' Turkey's Erdogan and 'ease pressure' on Saudi Arabia

Kind of like when Obama bought off Iran, huh?
Can you connect those dots for me, Taz?

You to funny.

Good for a laugh.
But not for an answer. Is it OK with you that the President of the United States dangles the horror of turning over a man investigated and found clear of any crime or even demeanor to a vengeful tyrant to please take pressure off the Saudis? I repeat, the SOB is willing to SELL a man into God knows what misery so the Turks will quit griping about the Saudis and America can save an arms deal. Are you a patriot who defends what America stands for, or are you a Trump supporter?

Claudette, I am NOT referring to Khashoggi except that the awaiting fate of Guerin, who is the Turk living in America these 20 years that Erdogan wants us to turn over to him because he claims Guerin worked against him, this same fate is a real possibility for Guerin. First Erdogan tried to get Flynn to kidnap the guy like the Israelis did Eichmann and spirit him off to Turkey. And it appears Flynn was agreeable. Now Trump is 'considering' the deal. Erdogan is not a warm and cuddly kind of guy. Is ANYBODY safe in Trump's America?

As I say May doesn't mean will.

Oh and if it were Obama would you still be outraged??

My prince, this isn't about Khashoggi. It is about Guerin who probably faces a similar fate at the hands of Trump's model Dictator. Stop trying to divert. Should Trump turn this dude over to Erdogan, who has been salivating for his bones as evidenced by his near-deal with Flynn...whom Erdogan paid handsomely?

I was just pointing out that Turkey is one of our NATO allies like the UK, France and Germany. I thought one of the beefs the left had with our President is the lack of deference he shows to our allies?

That is the funniest thing I've heard in weeks!

Glad you enjoyed the truth.

Laugh away.
Lol @ a bloody tRumpkin talking about the truth!

Well I knew enough to vote for a winner while you voted for a POS.

You are bloody idiot who wouldn't know the truth if it hit him upside his stupid head.

Laugh away.

A bloody idiot who wouldn't know the truth if it hit him upside his stupid head.
Most tRumpkins are.

Laugh away.

A bloody idiot who wouldn't know the truth if it hit him upside his stupid head.
Most tRumpkins are.

Yes we are winners who voted for a winner while you voted for a POS.

Sucks to be you.

I think the fact that Trump is even thinking about sending Gulen back to Turkey
is astounding.
Just like not punishing Saudi Arabia for the murder of Khashoggi's death. I mean sanctioning 17 people, what a crock of shit. The fact that Trump has his nose so far up Saudi Arabia ass is shameful.
Saudi Arabia, where most of the terrorist who attacked the US on 9/11 came from. Saudi Arabia where most of the members of al Quada and ISIS come from. Yeah, that Saudi Arabia.

You to funny.

Good for a laugh.

But it ain't Obama, and I seriously doubt he would even consider the exchange we are discussing. That ploy is getting really really old...dog whistling Obama, Hillary, the Dems, the caravan...you got a truckload of diversions. But the fact is, it is TRUMP that is considering appeasing Erdogan to favor the Saudis (you probably remember 15 of them) with the body of a man we granted asylum and now consider taking it back...like he has done with so many of America's promises.

You to funny.

Good for a laugh.

But it ain't Obama, and I seriously doubt he would even consider the exchange we are discussing. That ploy is getting really really old...dog whistling Obama, Hillary, the Dems, the caravan...you got a truckload of diversions. But the fact is, it is TRUMP that is considering appeasing Erdogan to favor the Saudis (you probably remember 15 of them) with the body of a man we granted asylum and now consider taking it back...like he has done with so many of America's promises.

BBBUUUUSSSSHHHH

I was just pointing out that Turkey is one of our NATO allies like the UK, France and Germany. I thought one of the beefs the left had with our President is the lack of deference he shows to our allies?
Turkey is an ally, for now, but President for Life Erdogan is a thug. And if Trump treated Erdogan or MBS like he treats May, Macron, or Merkel, they'd "Khashoggi" him too.

It will be a good idea to just screen shot and save the comments from all of these Trump supporters....

They have a habit of supporting shit that doesn't age well and then pretending they never did later on....

This whole turning over a man who has been living in the US since the 90's to a Turkish dictator is not something that will age well -- especially when that person has not been charged with any crime

It will be a good idea to just screen shot and save the comments from all of these Trump supporters....

They have a habit of supporting shit that doesn't age well and then pretending they never did later on....

This whole turning over a man who has been living in the US since the 90's to a Turkish dictator is not something that will age well -- especially when that person has not been charged with any crime
Besides...Flynn was trying to get a million to kidnap this same guy and turn him over to Erdogan.

I wonder how much Trump was offered

Laugh away.

Most tRumpkins are.

Yes we are winners who voted for a winner while you voted for a POS.

Sucks to be you.
Weak. Get back to me when you can do better.

Forum List

Back